AIC Management Trainee Recruitment: Candidates seeking the most recent Central Govt Jobs can take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) has posted a job announcement for the AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 on its official website, https://www.aicofindia.com/.
As part of the most recent recruitment for 50 Management Trainee positions, Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) is accepting online applications from qualified and interested candidates. If you’re a candidate who wants to work for the Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) and is serious about your career, you can apply directly through the link provided below. Candidates should submit their applications far in advance to avoid crowds on deadline days.
AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
Presenting a brand-new notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee from Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited. The AIC Jobs announcement for the 50 Vacancies has been released. Candidates who hold a Graduate Certificate in the relevant field from a recognized institution or board are eligible to submit their applications before the application deadline. The final deadline is on February 5, 2023. If a candidate is qualified, they can apply for an official AIC notification.
The Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification, the AIC Recruitment 2023 Online Application, the Age Limit, the Fee Structure, the Eligibility Criteria, the Pay Salary, the Job Profile, the AIC Admit Card 2023, the Syllabus, and a great deal of other information can be found in this article. We advised candidates to use Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.aicofindia.com for information regarding the forthcoming Free Job Alert, Onlinesawari. On its official website, @aicofindia.com, Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited has posted a recruitment notice for the position of Management Trainee. On January 17, 2023, the online application window for the AIC Recruitment 2023 opened.
AIC Management Trainee Recruitment Overview
|Organization Name||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd|
|Job Type||AIC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Dated||17 January 2023|
|Last Date||05 February 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 60000/-|
Also Visit- SSC Havaldar Recruitment 2023
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Management Trainee||Candidates must hold a Graduate certificate or degree from a recognized institute or board, or an equivalent qualification.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2023
- Minimum age limitation as Candidates to apply AIC Jobs 2023 application:21 Years
- Maximum age limit as Candidates to apply AIC Jobs 2023 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for AIC Management Trainee Posts: 60000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for as Aspirants: All Category Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees as Candidate: SC, ST, PwBD – Rs. 200/-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 17 January 2023.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 5 February 2023.
- Date of Online Examination: 25 February 2023
Also Check- OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- A Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board, University, or Institution is required of all candidates.
AIC Management Trainee Selection Process 2023
The Aspirants will attend two stages of the selection process.
- Online Examination
AIC Management Trainee Preparation Tips
The following are some fundamental principles for preparing for the AIC Management Trainee exam that may assist applicants.
1: AIC Management Trainee exam pattern” should be followed “.
2: Take notes on the updated topics in brief.
3: Based on your convenience, create a timetable for your self-study.
4: Take part in a pre-recorded series of Mock Tests.
5: Take time to study and prepare written notes on the tough matters.
6: To get a feel for what type of questions are asked, solve the previous year’s question papers.
How To Apply Online For AIC Jobs 2023
As usual, this time too AIC has welcomed internet based application from wannabes. Candidates can follow the steps below to submit their AIC Recruitment 2023 application. The easiest way to apply is through the online form listed below. Candidates can simply follow these steps to submit an online application for the AIC.
- First, carefully read the entire AIC Notification
- Redirect to the AIC’s official website at https://www.aicofindia.com.
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your 1st attempt for AIC Vacancy)
- The applicant must fill out the blank AIC job application with information that matches their original documents.
- Upload a photo & signature the size of a passport.
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s it; print a copy of the completed form.
AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
When was the AIC Management Trainee Notification released?
The latest official notification was issued on 17th January 2023
What is the application fee for General/OBC / EWS candidates?
The application fee is INR 1000.
What is the AIC Management Trainee Age Limit?
The candidate should be in the age group of 21 to 30 years. However, there are various relaxations for candidates, to know more, please refer to the article above.