AIMS Portal Salary Pay Slip 2023- In 2013, AIMS was made available to Railway Employees in order to organize all of their data. The railway department implemented the Accounting Information Management System by 2014. All of an employee’s personal information and work-related information are stored in the AIMS Portal.
All employees can easily access this portal online. Additionally, it has simplified the department’s financial and payroll processing. Our article will provide you with all of the information you need to know about the AIMS Portal if you are a Railway Employee. Therefore, please read the entire article from top to bottom.
AIMS Portal Salary Pay Slip 2023
Over the most recent couple of years, the Points Entryway has been the one-stop objective for every one of the monetary exercises in the Rail route Division. This portal not only houses all of the employee’s records, but it also makes it easy to print checks and keep track of Railways’ earnings and expenses. There are two primary types of the AIMS Portal, formerly known as IPAS. Financial Modules and Personnel Modules are the two categories.
Activities like Payroll Processing, Leave, Loan, TA, Income Tax, Electricity, and so on are covered by the Personnel Modules. Financial Modules, on the other hand, keep track of IC, books, pension, budget, suspense, and other data. Now, the Employees must be asking themselves how to access the AIMS Portal. In addition, how can they access this portal to view their personal information and download their pay stubs? You can read the rest of the article all the way to the very end to find the answer to all of your questions about the Accounting Information Management System Portal.
AIMS Portal Salary Pay Slip 2023 Overview
|The topic of Discussion||AIMS Portal|
|Portal Designed By||India’s Ministry of Railways, on behalf of the Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS),|
|Purpose of the Portal||to keep records of Indian Railway employees and the railway’s financial department|
|Introduction of the Portal||2013|
|Implementation of the Portal||2014|
|Portal Accessed By||Indian Railway Employees and other Staff|
|Main Features||Self-Service for Employees, the RESS Mobile App, and Supplier Bill Status|
Click Also- Karnataka Ration Card List 2023
What is AIMS?
AIMS is a web-based software developed for the efficient processing of all financial and payroll-related activities. It is used by the Finance and Accounts Department of Indian Railways. It consists of two modules: Modules for Finance and Personnel.
Benefits of The AIMS/IPAS Portal
The following advantages are provided to employees and the Railway Department by the Accounting Information Management System Portal:
- Thanks to this portal, the Railway Department now has access to all employee data in a single location. As a result, it’s much simpler and quicker.
- All Railway Employees have access to their benefits, including salary, pension, health insurance, and other allowances, through this portal.
- It is simple to manage a large amount of data while maintaining the highest level of security since this portal is accessible only to authorized users.
- Through this section, all of created by the cash division in the Indian Rail courses turns out to be more direct. It makes it workable for the money office to handle finance, oversee credits, and keep records without creating any turmoil.
- The entrance also lets Information Base Managers change the details of the representatives of their units, which makes it easy for them to update information about their assignments, pay, and other things related to their job.
Also Read– E Aadhar Card Download PDF
Railway Employee Self Service 2023
RESS is one of the primary services available through the AIMS Portal. This help can be gotten to by the Rail route Representatives on the URL of the Points Entryway. In addition, you can easily access this service by downloading a mobile app. The Play Store lets you download this mobile app. RESS’s primary goal is to facilitate all of their work-related activities. Employees can check their personal information, salary and pension information, and income tax projections here. By registering for RESS online, employees can also easily download salary and pay slips. In the article that follows, employees will learn all about how to register for Railway Employee Self Service online.
Also Check– E Shram Card Download
Accounting Information Management System Particulars
Coming up next are the points of interest of the Points Entry Indian Rail route that can be gotten to by the workers and the individuals from the Rail route Division.
- Personal information about employees, such as their appointments, current jobs, pay, qualifications, nominations, and family members, are included in this category.
- Representative Business related Information This incorporates records of leaves taken, annual duty subtleties, stipends and protection plans, Advances, and so on.
How To Access AIMS Portal Online?
You must follow the below–mentioned procedure in order to access the AIMS/IPAS portal online. You must keep your relevant login credentials readily available before accessing this portal.
- To begin, you must open the portal’s homepage by accessing the URL https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/ in your browser.
- There will be a link to the AIMS Website on the portal’s homepage.
- You will arrive at the portal’s login page after selecting this link.
- You will be able to access the portal’s information once you submit your login details on this login portal.
- Employees and other staff members can now modify or update all information on this portal.
Click Also- UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023
RESS Portal Mentioned Details
The list of information that registered Railway Employees can access on the RESS Portal is as follows: Only the DBAs of the relevant units or departments can modify these employee details.
- Personal Details of the Employee
- Pay Slip/ Salary Slip
- Deductions and Projections of Income Tax
- Advances and Loans opted by the Employee
- PF Withdrawal Application and PF Ledger
- Office, Department, Designation and Section
- Details of all the Leaves
- Details of Pension
Read Also- ILRMS Assam land records 2023
Railway Employee Self Service Online Registration Process 2023
All employees must register separately for the Railway Employee Self Service. Coming up next is the rundown of the relative multitude of steps that the workers will go through during this enlistment interaction on the Portal. Employees must have a current mobile number in order to complete this registration process and receive their password for RESS. The employees must consent to receiving their passwords on their mobile numbers. Subsequently, prior to starting this interaction, the representatives need to communicate something specific that peruses “SMS START” to 08860622020.
- In the underlying step, the workers need to open the entryway of the Points with the assistance of the web address https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- As the landing page of the entryway shows up on the workers’ screens, they should tap on the URL for RESS accessible on it.
- The employees will be taken to the RESS portal’s login window via this link. The employee must select the appropriate “New Registration” option here.
- On the following page, employees must now enter their Employee Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth for New Registration.
- The employees will receive their passwords via SMS on their mobile numbers as they submit all of these details.
On the portal’s login window, employees must now use these login credentials.
- In the wake of signing in the workers will approach their monetary and individual information. In addition, employees have access to downloading their pay stubs and salary.
Also Check- YSR Pension Kanuka Status
Download Railway Employee Self Service Pay Slip Online 2023
The following procedure can be used to download employees’ pay stubs from the Accounting Management Information System Portal after they have registered for RESS.
- The workers, most importantly, need to login into the RESS entry through the Points Gateway or the portable application.
- When the employees successfully log in, they will see a Salary option on their screens.
- A new window will open as soon as the employees select this option. Here, employees must select the specific year or month they want their pay slip for.
- Employees will then be able to access the pay slip in its PDF format.
- This pay slip is now available for employees to download and print for future use.
AIMS Portal Salary Pay Slip 2023 FAQ’S
What is AIMS portal?
Accounting Information Management System (AIMS) is an online portal developed for the Accounts and Finance Department of Indian Railways for automatic processing of employee payroll and other financial activities.
When was AIMS portal Launched?
AIMS portal was launched in November 2013. AIMS previously was known as Integrated Payroll and Accounting System (IPAS).
What is the main purpose of AIMS portal?
The main purpose behind the implementation of this portal is the digitalization and automation of all the financial work, payroll processing, and other related tasks of employees of Indian Railways.
Is there any mobile application of AIMS RESS portal for railway employees?
Yes, India Railways also has released an android mobile application that can be downloaded from play store or from the link shared in this article.
OSEPA Extended MIS Login Odisha State Portal 2023
TNCSC Paddy Procurement Registration 2023
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana