AP ANM Syllabus:- The officials of the Andhra Pradesh Health Department publish the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Multi Purpose Health Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the candidates on their official site. AP ANM is going to fill the posts of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Multi Purpose Health Assistant vacancies. So, Applicants must immediately start their preparation in order to grade the highest in the Examination. We have given the site to download the AP ANM Syllabus 2023.
AP ANM Syllabus 2023
All the candidates who had applied for the posts of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Multi Purpose Health Assistant must check this page. Complete particular of the Andhra Pradesh ANM Syllabus 2023 are available here. So, Applicant must immediately start their preparation in order to grade the highest in the Examination. In the below sections, the subject-wise AP Health Department Grade III Syllabus 2023 is give in both points & the PDF. Therefore, student must prepare a time table based on the Syllabus & the AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Examination Pattern 2023. Get all the further particular information from the below sections. Scroll down to know the notification on the Selection Process, etc.
AP ANM Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Health Department|
|Post Name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Multi Purpose Health Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Check Also: PDF Download, Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Pattern
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Exam Pattern 2023
Applicants who applied for the post of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Multi-Purpose Health Assistant must have an idea of the Examination Pattern. For the sake of those candidates, we had provided the complete particular of the AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Exam Pattern 2023 in this section. By referring to the Test Pattern, all the apply candidates will get to know the notification about the pattern of the question paper which is the number of questions, the number of numbers, the number of subjects & the type of examination. Total marks and the time duration can also be known. Hence, by keeping this as a reference, the students must prepare well for the coming examinations.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part-A- General Studies & mental ability||50||50 marks|
|Part-B- Technical Question Paper MPHW(F) Training Course
|Time Duration=Part – A (50 Minutes) and Part – B(100 Minutes)|
Download AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Syllabus 2023 PDF
For the sake of the candidates who will be appearing for the written exam will be conducted by the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Health Department, we projected the AP ANM Syllabus & the AP Health Department Grade 3 Syllabus 2023. AP Multipurpose Health Assistant Syllabus. the pointwise and subject-wise syllabus topics are arranged here in the below section. Go through them and accordingly prepare a time table as well.
General Studies and Mental Ability
- General Mental ability & reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, state and International importance.
- General Science & its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology, notification Technology.
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity & governance- constitutional issues, 73, 74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms ad center-state relations with specific reference to Andhra
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Anatomy and Physiology
Fundamentals of Nursing I & II (Paper -1)
- Introduction to Nursing
- Nursing Procedures & Techniques
- First Aid & Emergency Nursing
Fundamentals of Nursing II
- Introduction to Child Health
- Introduction to Maternal Health.
- Introduction to Family Health & Community
Community Health Nursing I & II
- Domiciliary Midwifery
- Midwifery & Maternity Nursing
- Family Planning & Welfare
(Paper-2): Community Health Nursing II
- Nutrition Education
- Health Education
- Communication Skills & Audio Visual Education
Community Health Nursing III (Paper – 3)
- Basic Medicine & Pharmacology
- Health Problems & Plans
- Communicable Diseases
- Mental Diseases
How to Check AP ANM Syllabus 2023 Online?
Are you preparing for AP exams and looking for a study guide? If so, you’re in luck! Our team has compiled the best AP ANM syllabus 2023 study guides online, so you can prepare for your exams with ease. In this blog post, we’ll provide comprehensive reviews of the best AP ANM syllabus 2023 study guides available on the market. We’ll discuss each guide’s features, how it compares to other options, and which one is best for you. So whether you’re new to studying for AP exams or looking for an upgrade, be sure to check out our blog post!
- Applicants can download the Syllabus and prospectus by visiting on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Nursing Council gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- In the Syllabus, applicants should have to fill the required details as per the required field such as personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details and further details in the required field.
- The applicants should have to affix their scanned required documents such as photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- Applicants should have to take the print out of the application form after filling all the required details.
- They have to submit the Syllabus by attaching the required documents using a demand draft or direct submission to the institute office.