AP Mahila Police And Women & Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus:- The PDF is available for candidates to download from this article. We have provided the complete details of the AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant Exam Pattern 2023 in the sections that follow for the benefit of the applicants.
Candidates must use this syllabus and the exam pattern to their advantage in order to achieve the highest possible scores on the upcoming test. Candidates, the AP Grama Sachivalayam is hiring for a variety of positions online. The Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant, Ward Women positions will soon open for applications. Only the AP Mahila Police and Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus 2023 topics will be displayed in the syllabus PDF.
AP Mahila Police And Women & Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus 2023
You must only read the relevant topic for brief syllabus details for AP grama sachivalyam and Assistant jobs. Only your academic subjects are covered in the Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant part b exam syllabus.
The syllabus and exam pattern for the AP Mahila Police and Child Welfare Assistant are provided below. In the near future, the Mahila Police and Child Welfare Assistant Recruitment Exam will be held by Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalaya. Candidates who have been accepted can access the AP Mahila Police and Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus 2023 on this page.
AP Mahila Police And Women & Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus 2023 Details
|Download the PDF of the AP Mahila Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus for 2023|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Home Department|
|Post Name||Mahila Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Mahila Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus PDF 2023
PDFs of the General Studies, Mental Ability, Indian History, Polity, Economy, and Geography sections of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus for 2023. Candidates are required to read the PDF thoroughly before utilizing it for preparation. Create a schedule for all important topics and acquire comprehensive knowledge of all of them. Additionally, share this data of AP Ward Ladies and More fragile Areas Insurance Secretary Prospectus 2023 with your companions and neighbors.
AP Mahila Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus Subject Wise
Candidates aspire to apply for AP Government Jobs. According to the AP Grama Sachivalaya Mahila Police Syllabus 2023, those also begin preparation for the written exam. Questions and a scoring system are included in the AP Grama Sachivalaya Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Hopefuls ought to allude official AP Grama Sachivalaya Schedule Prospectus 2023 for best arrangement. In addition, contenders meticulously prepare by compiling official syllabus and study materials. For easier study, applicants should also use the AP Grama Sachivalaya Mahila Police and Child Welfare Assistant Previous Papers and Mock Tests.
Part A: Mental Capacity and General Studies
- General English
- General Science
- Mental Ability and Reasoning
- Rights Issue, Society & Social justice
- Quantitative aptitude & data interpretation
- Physical Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Govt. Important welfare and development programs
- Current affairs (regional, national, and international)
- Recent advances in IT and science and technology
- Indian history and culture, with a focus on the AP
- Indian polity and governance.
- India’s history and culture, with an emphasis on AP in particular
- The administrative, economic, social, political, and legal ramifications of the division of Andhra Pradesh
- India’s economy and strategy for Andhra Pradesh.
- Rights, society, and social justice
- Self-Help Groups promote economic growth and empowerment of women/
- Community-based organizations that target underrepresented groups
- Issues pertaining to the Indian Constitution, the 73rd and 74th Amendments, public policy, reforms, and the center
AP Mahila Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant Exam Format
This page should be consulted by all applicants who are seeking the AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant Exam Pattern 2023. The entire information can be found on the Andhra Pradesh Home Department’s website. We gathered all of the information and provided it in the form of a table for the benefit of the applicants. During the preparation process, go over the specifics and use the AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2023.
|Identifying the Subject||Quantity of Questions||Amount of Points|
|Total||150 Question||150 Mark|
|Time – 75 Minute for Each Paper|
Check Here:- Central Silk Board Syllabus
How To Check AP Mahila Police And Women & Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus 2023 Online?
Are you looking for a way to check the 2023 AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant syllabus online? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll provide you with the information you need to access the syllabus online. We’ll also provide tips on how to find and use the correct resources to help you learn and prepare for the exam. So whether you’re a student planning to take the exam or just looking for advice on how to best prepare, this blog is for you.
- Go to the official AP Mahila Police website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Click on the link label “Women & Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus 2023.”
- Fill out the form that appears to enter your login information.
- On the screen, the Women & Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus written exam Syllabus will be shown.
- To download the Syllabus for later use, click the “Download” button on the screen.
AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant Selection Process 2023
Only the notification and not the details of the AP Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant Selection Process 2023 were supplied by officials from the Andhra Pradesh Home Department. As a result, all applicants for the Mahila Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant/Ward Women and Weaker Sections Protection Secretary positions must participate in the rounds. The written test and personal interview are the two methods used.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview