How to Apply for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card:- Hello friends, in today’s post we will get information about Axis Bank Neo Credit Card. If you need a credit card for shopping, then the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is one of the best options for you. In this post, we will discuss all the factors related to Axis Bank Neo Credit Card that you need to know and also know how you can get Axis Bank Neo Credit Card.
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is specially designed for people who shop online. The card offers discounts on Amazon, BookMyShow, Myntra, Paytm and more. To get this card, you have to pay a joining fee of only Rs 250. However, this fee is waived off if you spend Rs 2,500 within 45 days of getting the card. To top it all, you will be charged an interest of 46.78% per annum for any overdue amount on this card.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
Axis Bank provides an entry-level credit card that meets the requirements of this new generation of influencers who enjoy shopping. The bank offers the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, which comes with a variety of discounts, cash back, and reward points for shopping. It might be one of the best credit cards for the millennials who are being targeted. The card’s joining fee is Rs. 250 only, and it comes with exclusive welcome benefits that are worth more than the joining fee itself, like a free Zomato Pro membership, a free Grofers membership, and an Amazon gift card.
You will also receive exciting discounts on partner brands such as Zomato, Myntra, Paytm, 1mg, and others in addition to the standard Edge reward points that are earned for all purchases. Regarding the entertainment benefits, Paytm movies offers a Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion on movie tickets. This card offers a number of additional benefits, including a waiver of the 1% fuel surcharge, exciting discount offers or partner brands, and many more. Read the full details below to learn more about the Axis bank Neo credit card’s features.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Details
|Name Of Article||How to apply for Axis Bank Neo Card?|
|How to apply for Axis Bank Neo Card?||Click Here|
|Category||How to Guide|
Axis Neo Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a basic card that is a great option for those who want to start their credit journey with an affordable card with decent rewards and benefits. The following are the detailed features and benefits of the card:
- You get Amazon gift vouchers worth Rs. 250.
- You get 3 months complimentary subscription to Zomato Pro.
- You get 6 months complimentary subscription to Grofers.
- You get 6 months free subscription to 1mg.
- Cardholders can avail of these welcome benefits on making the first transaction within the first 30 days from the card set-up date.
- The voucher codes will be sent to the cardholders within 45-60 days after making the eligible transaction with the card.
Movie and dining
- You get 15% off on dining at partner restaurants.
- This card entitles you to enjoy 40% off on ordering food worth Rs. 200 and above from Zomato twice a month. The maximum discount per order is capped at Rs. 120. You will have to use the coupon code AXISNEO to avail of the discount.
- You get 10% off on booking movie tickets on BookMyShow. The maximum benefit you can earn on movies is capped at Rs. 100 per month.
Benefits on Partnered Brands
- You get 10% off (up to Rs. 250) on a minimum spend of Rs. 750 on Grofers once a month.
- You get 10% off on a minimum shopping of Rs. 500 on Myntra.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all authorized fuel stations for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
- The maximum benefit through fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 400 per month.
Axis Bank Neo Card Eligibility Criteria
In order to be approved for a particular credit card, applicants must satisfy a variety of eligibility requirements. A few things, like your age, income, credit history, and so on, determine your basic eligibility for any credit card. However, there may also be internal criteria set by the card issuer. The following are the fundamental requirements for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- The applicant should be between the ages of 18 and 70.
- The applicant ought to have a steady income.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen or non-resident.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Fees and Charges
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card comes with the following fees and charges:
- The Neo Credit Card has an annual fee of Rs. 250.
- This credit card has a monthly interest rate of 3.4%.
- The Axis Bank Neo Card charges a foreign currency markup fee of 3.5% of the transaction amount.
- This card charges a cash advance fee of 2.5% of the amount withdrawn, up to a maximum of Rs. 500.
To apply for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card, you will need the following documents:
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Photograph, etc.
- Residential Proof – Aadhar Card, Utility bills, Passport, etc.
- Income Proof – Form 16, latest salary slip, latest ITR, etc.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Rewards
If you’re looking for a rewards credit card that offers great value for your money, look no further than the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card. This card offers excellent rewards rates and benefits, including discounts on travel and dining, extra cashback on purchases, and more. Plus, with its easy-to-use online application process, it’s simple to get started and enjoy your rewards today.
- Additionally, each Rs earns you one EDGE REWARD point.
- On this card, 200 was spent.
- Fuel, EMI, wallet reload, and other transactions do not earn rewards points.
- The Paytm app offers a 1% cashback on utility bill payments and mobile/DTH recharges.
- This category has a maximum cashback limit of Rs. 150 monthly.
- It is simple to redeem your earned EDGE REWARD points for vouchers, mobile and accessories, home decor, and a wide range of exciting products.
- 1 Edge Reward Point = Re. 0.20.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Limit
Because the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a basic card, its credit limit won’t be very high. Additionally, the credit limit varies depending on the cardholder’s income, credit history, and a few other factors. It is not the same for every cardholder. Even though the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card’s initial credit limit won’t be very high, you can always increase it by keeping a good credit history. You can request a higher credit limit from your card issuer once you have established strong credit.
How To Apply For The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card?
At your convenience, you can apply for the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card both online and offline. You can apply in person by going to the Axis Bank branch closest to you with all of the necessary documents and filling out the physical application form. You will need to follow the following straightforward steps to submit an online application:
- Go to Axis Bank’s official website https://www.axisbank.com/.
- Select the “Credit Cards” option.
- Find the Axis Bank New Credit card by scrolling down.
- Select “Apply Now” from there.
- Complete and submit the online application.
An affordable credit card for young people is the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card. It is very similar to the My Zone Credit Card, which has a few more benefits and a slightly higher annual fee. The Neo card offers a wide range of discounts on Zomato, Myntra, Grofers, movies, and dining, all of which are design with young people in mind. You can get 5% cash back in your Paytm Wallet when you use Paytm to pay your utility bills. In addition, this card makes it simpler for you to use the edge rewards catalog’s more than 500 redemption options to cash out your reward points. The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a good option, especially for young people, given all of these exciting benefits.