APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023– The notification for APPSC Group 2 recruitment in 2023 will be available on the official website (psc.ap.gov.in) in May 2023. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the examination for this recruitment process.
The APPSC Exam in 2023 is aimed at recruiting individuals for different group positions such as ASO, Deputy Tehsildar, Senior Accountant, and Assistant Registrar Assistant.
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023
If you’re a government job aspirant, then there’s exciting news for you! The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the Group 2 notification for the year 2023. This is a golden opportunity for those looking to secure a stable and fulfilling career in the public sector. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at the APPSC Group 2 notification and what it entails. We’ll discuss the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application process, and other important details that you need to know before applying.
So if you’re ready to take the next step in your career journey, then read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity. APPSC Group 2 exams are held once a year. This APPSC Group 2 Notice 2023 contains Group 2 Syllabus, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Board Group 2 Vacancies, Group 2 Qualifications, etc. Examination authorities have changed the exam format and syllabus for Group 2 adoption in 2023. View exam samples and the latest syllabus here. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Board Group 2 update is expected to take place in May 2023.
APPSC Group 2 Notification Overview
|Notification||APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023|
|Exam Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Notification Date||May 2023|
|Age Limit||18–42 years|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Computer Test|
|Post Name||ASO, Deputy Tehsildar, ALO, Senior Accountant, Assistant Registrar, etc.|
Check Also:– CG Police SI, Subedar, Platoon Commander Recruitment 2023
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
APPSC Group 2 eligibility requirements include a minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 42 years. Applicants should be careful when declaring their age and qualifications, as any errors may result in rejection. Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for these jobs.
There will be relaxations for reserved categories: disabled, ex-military, and AP government employees.
- SC/ST/Reserved Categories: 5 years
- Handicapped Applicants : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/NCC : 3 years (depends on the length of service)
- Applicant must hold a degree from a recognized university.
Check Also:- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023
AP PSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2023
The APPSC Group 2 exam process consists of a pre-exam, a main exam, and a computer proficiency exam, with details of the three phases below.
- The APPSC Group 2 preliminary exam consists of 150 questions with a total score of 150.
- APPSC Group 2 2023 will bring objective diversity to each question.
- Only those who pass this aptitude test can take the exam and continue.
- Each incorrect answer that earns the candidate points will deduct one-third of the mark, making the test 150 points long.
It is expected that the textbooks and exam format will remain the same as in previous years. Candidates must prepare his 2023 APPSC Group 2 syllabus set by the committee and carefully study each topic.
The APPSC Group 2 2023 syllabus is the same for all positions for both the main and competitive exams. Few job openings include a PC skill test. Candidates should be familiar with the APPSC Group 2 exam format for both the elective exam and the main exam.
Check Also:- UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
psc.ap.gov.in Group 2 Salary Structure 2023
Salaries for Group 2 APPSC candidates vary between managerial and non-managerial positions. The Salaries range from 29,760 to 78,910 INR per month. Salaries are announced by the authorities on their official website and are based on the 7th Salary Committee. Salaries may vary by position. The salary range for Group 2 Assistant Development Officer in AP Handwovens and Textiles sector is INR 26,000 to INR 76,000. On the other hand, the Group 2 expansion will offer salaries ranging from INR 29,760 to INR 80,930.
A PDF of the 2023 AP Public Service Commission Group 2 Notice will be published on the official website soon, providing information on the entire recruitment process. Applicants should read the Group 2 Notice PDF psc.ap.gov.in which contains the information required for testing. Once Andhra Pradesh Public Service Board officially publishes Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Notice PDF 2023, the notice with syllabus, exam dates and other important information will be posted on his website.
APPSC Group 2 Posts Selection Process 2023
APPSC Group 2 position names, job descriptions and compensation information are contained in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 2 Announcement 2023.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test
Check Also:– MP SET Recruitment 2023
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Recruitment 2023?
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Board has made the Group 2 application form available online. To apply for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Recruitment Test, please follow the steps below.
- First of all, visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official website, psc.ap.gov.in.
- Register with APPSC if you have not done so already. You will receive a registration link on the home page.
- Find the Official Group 2 Recruitment Letter 2023 and check all the information it contains.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option to apply for various positions offered by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Board.
- Enter your name, contact information, and educational background. Then add photos, signatures, and other supporting documents. A reference ID is created that can be used throughout the application process and in the future.
- Go back to psc.ap.gov.in and log in with the same ID you used before. Then click on the link to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 2 Application Form 2023.
- Complete the APPSC Group 2 application form, pay the application fee online, and submit.
The candidate application fee is Rs 250 for all candidates including reserved and non-reserved categories. Candidates in the non-reserved category will have to pay an additional her Rs 80 as exam fee.
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023 FAQ’S
When will the APPSC GROUP 2 Notification 2023 be released?
APPSC GROUP 2 Notification 2023 is likely to be released soon.
What is the selection process for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment?
The selection process for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment includes a preliminary exam, main exam, and interview. Candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear for the main exam, and those who clear the main exam will be called for the interview.
What is the salary of AP Group 2?
APPSC recruits candidates for the post of Junior Assistant under Group 2 who are paid a salary package of Rs. 16,400 to Rs. 49,870.