Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Apply Online:- Assam Arundhati Gold plan Apply Online 2023 Eligibility criteria. Assam Arundhati Gold Yojana Status Check, Registration last date. Clear notification about Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Apply Online 2023 Eligibility Status Check is given in our object. If you want to apply to this scheme then you have come to the correct place. Because in our article you will be on condition that step by step information about the process of applying. That’s why we hope that you will peruse our article carefully till the end.
The Arundhati Gold plan is a social welfare program based on incentives that was launched by the Assam government to help women in the state. All of the female bride’s accounts will receive 10 grams of gold under this plan. In this scheme, the only requirement for eligibility is that the bride must have passed the 10th grade. The goal of the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme is to get more marriages registered in the state.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Apply Online 2023
The Revenue and Disaster Management Department initiated this scheme. EWS brides will be the primary beneficiaries of this plan. The Assam State Government initiated this program for girls. Through the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme the govt. offers Ten grams of gold will be made available to each beneficiary under this plan. You can marry your daughter with this gold. However, you must first apply for this scheme online in order to receive this benefit.
The program was then launched on 6th Feb 2019 . On January 20, 2020, the online application process for this scheme started. This scheme makes it simple to apply, and our article will also include a link to the official application website. However, in order to apply for this scheme, you must also take care of some important details because, as stated, you can.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Apply Online 2023 Details
|Yojana name||Arundhati Gold Scheme|
|Started by||Chief Minister of Assam|
|Department||Revenue and Disaster Management Department|
|Launched date||6th Feb 2019|
|Official Website||Click here|
About Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
Many parts of India are plagued with social evils surrounding the girl child like child marriage, female foeticide, dowry etc. But the Assamese society is fortunate to be free from such evils. There is no dowry system prevalent in the state but still parent of every girl desires to give something to the girl during her marriage. The parents, irrespective of their social and economic status dream to bestow their child with love, blessings and gifts.
Check Also: Bhoomi Online RTC
The Government of Assam has decided to introduce a New Scheme “ARUNDHATI” from the current financial year 2019-20. This has also been announced in the Budget Speech of the Hon’ble Finance Minister in 2019 -20 at point No – 40. The Government desires to share the joy of such parents who are getting their daughters married by way of providing Rs.-30,000/-as a token of blessings to the daughters of these parents for purchasing of Gold. The Nodal department for implementation of the ARUNDHATI Gold Scheme shall be the Revenue & DM (Registration) Department.
Benefits of the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
- Under this scheme, you will be on condition that Rs 38000 for 10 grams of gold.
- A bride can purchase 10th grams of gold with this money.
- This amount will be make obtainable to your direct bank account.
- To get this benefit, both bride and groom have to apply for this plan before marriage.
- Also, it is mandatory for your marri age to be registered to get the interest.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
- Only newly-wed from Assam can apply for this.
- It is mandatory for the bride to be above 18th years of age and for the groom to be above 21th years of age to apply.
- For this scheme, the annual income of your householder should not be more than 5th lakhs.
- To get the interest of this scheme, it is mandatory to have a bank account.
- It is mandatory for the minimum education of the newly-wed to be 10th pass to apply.
List of Documents Required for Arundhati Gold Scheme
Let’s checkout the complete list of documents required for availing Arundhati Gold scheme benefits:-
- Age Proof
- Other than the Tea Tribe and the Adivasi Communities, a HSLC/CBSE or equivalent pass certificate as proof of age, with the bride and groom both having reached the legal age of 18 and 21 years, respectively.
- Tea Tribe including Adivasi Communities – Birth Proof of both bride and groom issued by notified authority or any academic proof of age or certificate through medical examination only from competent authority as a proof of age to ascertain the bride and groom have attained age of 18th years and 21th years at time of registration of marriage less than Special Marriage Act, 1954 or Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- The attested copy of Proof of Marriage, issued by the Marriage Officer, in the form specified under Special Marriage Act, 1954 or Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- The income proof of parents of the applicant issued by the Circle Officer of the area in which she live in permanently with her parents.
- Bank Account details of the beneficiary of Bank passbook of the beneficiary.
- A certificate supply by the Gaonburah/Mouzadar of the village in which the girl live in with her parents before marriage stating that this is the first marriage of the request girl.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme List 2023
Documents Required for Assam Arundhati Gold Plan.
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Bank details
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Passport-size photo, etc.
How to Apply For Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Online 2023?
- First of all, you have to go to the online site https://arundhati.nic.in
- On the web page, you have to click on Citizen.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to choose ‘Refix Document Confirmation Date’ in the menu.
- Then you have to enter your application number & mobile number.
- After that fill in your captcha code.
- After filling in, you have to click on give in.
- Then after this, you can effortlessly fix the date.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme FAQ’S
Who can apply for Arundhati Gold Scheme?
Arundhati Gold Scheme application has been developed to facilitate the parents of the girl child who are economically not very sound, but like all parents desire to give some gold which is considered auspicious to gift daughters on her marriage.
What is the helpline number of Arundhati Gold Scheme near Silchar Assam?
Arundhati Gold Scheme Helpdesk Number :- 03612452854. Arundhati Gold Scheme Helpdesk Email :- [email protected]
What documents required for Arundhati Gold Scheme?
HSLC/CBSE or Equivalent pass certificate as proof of age. Minimum Legal age of Bride and Groom must be 18 and 21 years. b. Tea Tribe including Adivasi Communities Birth Certificate of both Bride and Groom / Any Academic Certificate as proof of Age.
What is Arundhati Swarna Yojana?
Arundhati Swarna Yojana is a scheme by the Government of Assam to provide 10 gm gold to the brides who register their marriage in the state. When did the Arundhati Gold scheme start? The scheme is officially on implementation since September 2020