BPNL Syllabus:- The Exam Pattern for the New and Revised BPNL Syllabus 2023 for the Posts of Central Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Office Assistant, Trainer, and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) is provided here. The BPNL Exam Pattern and Syllabus are based on official information.
The update syllabus for BPNL recruitment can be download by clicking the link below. In addition, subjects such as Hindi, English, science, mathematics, reasoning ability, and the fundamentals of computer topics will be tested on the BPNL Exam. An interview will be used to select candidates for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) positions. Candidates who meet the requirements will be invite to take the online examination for the remaining positions.
BPNL Syllabus 2023
The online exam will have 50 points, and the interview will have 50 points. There will be a total of 100 marks given. The BPNL Syllabus 2023 must be reviewed by candidates applying for BPNL Recruitment 2023. Candidates will be able to pass the Written Aptitude Test and advance to the final selection round if they adhere to the syllabus and exam format. The exam’s outline and syllabus are summarized in the table below.
According to Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)’s syllabus for 2023, candidates are selected by verifying application forms. Candidates can visit the official Indian Animal Husbandry Bharat Pashupalan Negam Ltd website to learn more about the referral BPNL syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates who are interested can also learn more. A comprehensive syllabus is provided in the following section.
BPNL Syllabus 2023 Details
|BPNL Syllabus 2023|
|Organization Name||Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)|
|Post Names||Staff with multiple responsibilities, including the central superintendent, assistant superintendent, office assistant, and trainer|
|Selection Process||Online Examination, Interview|
Read Also: APSSB MTS Syllabus 2023
Since the beginning of human civilization, dairying and animal husbandry have also played an important role in human life. Bovine breeding systems are facing new difficulties as a result of a changing population, urbanization, and climate change.
More than eighty percent of rural households keep livestock. Dairy and animal husbandry account for approximately 35% of the income of marginal and small farmers. This is a 50% income in dry areas. When compared to other industries, this one has the potential to create jobs in rural areas with little investment. A policy must be implemented to achieve the desired growth of the livestock industry in light of its potential, contribution, and role in the states. Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited is a private public limited company.
Indian Animal Husbandry Development and Research Institute Limited was its founding name in 2009. It became a corporation in January 2011, after receiving permission from the Indian government. The whole of India is the company’s working area. In accordance with Section 23(1) of the Act 1956 (1 of 1965), the Jaipur Office of the Registrar of Companies, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, registered the corporation under the corporation number U01407RJ2009PLC029581. Jaipur is where it has its registered office.
BPNL Syllabus 2023 Download PDF
The Sales Assistant, Sales Development Officer, and Sales Manager BPNL Syllabus can be downloaded as a PDF. Here are the points of interest of the BPNL collaborator test prospectus and arrangement. However, the official BPNL recruitment announcement should be reviewed prior to looking at the 2023 exam syllabus and pattern. A comprehensive syllabus is provided in the following section. The BPNL exam syllabus and format for surveyors are also discussed in the article.
BPNL Syllabus 2023 Subject Wise
Candidates can find the BPNL Syllabus in this section. In addition, the BPNL Recruitment Syllabus has been arranged in PDF format for your convenience, so you can download it whenever you want.
- अरॊकाय – ऩरयचम
- शुि ितनग ी
- िाक्माॊश केशरए एक शब्द
- विरोभ शब्द
- Sentence Completion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Coding Decoding
- Branches of Science – Basics
- The periodic Table
- Important elements
- Chemical Compounds
- Biology – Basics
- Reproduction In Plants
- Plants and their structure
- Organisms in the begin
- Epidermal Cells
Basic principle of Computer
- MS – Office
- Function Key
- Network Technology
- World Wide Web
- Internet Technology
BPNL Exam Pattern
- He total number of questions is fifty.
- and the format of the questions is an objective type with a duration of thirty minutes.
- (The candidate’s registered email will be notified of the exam date and time.)
- The reporting time is just before the fifteen minutes allotted for the exam.
- Each question carries one point.
- Since there is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- it is recommended that you attempt all 50 questions.
- The passing/qualifying mark is 60%. Passing marks bring neither complacency nor reservation.
- For the examination to be considered qualified or passed, each candidate must score 60%.
|Basics principle of Computer||10||10|
Check Here: APPSC VRO VRA Previous Question Paper
How To Check BPNL Syllabus 2023 Online?
Are you looking for BPNL Syllabus 2023 online? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this blog post, we will provide you with the best way to check BPNL Syllabus 2023 online. We will also share some of the tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of the BPNL Syllabus 2023 online process. So, if you are looking for a way to check BPNL Syllabus 2023 online, then keep reading!
- You must first visit the Animal Husbandry Corporation of India Limited (BPNL) official website.
- After that, a brand-new PDF page will open.
- The page will be in Hindi.
- The next step is to click on the Adhik Jankari Ke liye Click Karien link bharatiyapashupalan.com
- to see all of the information about the open positions.
- All of the information about the open positions of Training Control Officer, Training IN charge, Training Coordinator, and Training Assistant will appear on a new page.
- No. of advertisement 03/BPNL/2023) Read the entire application notification.
- Only on the previous page is the link to apply.