DRDO RAC Scientist B Syllabus –The DRDO RAC Scientist B Exam Pattern was posted on the official portal of the Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO) Recruitment Assessment Centre (RAC). Candidates who have already begun preparing for the exam should examine the DRDO RAC Scientist B Exam Syllabus at this time.
In accordance with the official notice, we have provide the DRDO Scientist B Exam Topics here. The Written Examination will be divided into two sessions of three hours each and consist of two papers worth 300 points each.
DRDO RAC Scientist B Syllabus 2023
Candidates taking the written exam should pay close attention to the DRDO RAC Scientist-B Syllabus 2023. The DRDO RAC Scientist B Syllabus 2023 has been made available on the organization’s official website, rac.gov.in. All applicants have downloaded the DRDO RAC Scientist B Syllabus 2023 and begun preparing for the exam because the officials of the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) will conduct the exams on the specified dates for the posts of Scientist B. Candidates should review the information on the DRDO Scientist B Exam Pattern 2023 on the page below.
From this page, candidates can access the direct download links for the DRDO RAC Scientist B Syllabus 2023. The DRDO RAC Scientist B Exam Pattern 2023 is difficult to download for many applicants. As a result, the DRDO Scientist B Exam Pattern and subject-specific topics are provided below for candidates’ convenience. Candidates interested in learning more about the DRDO Scientist B Syllabus can consult this entire page. Candidates can use the links on this page to download the pdf of the Scientist B Exam pattern.
DRDO RAC Scientist B Syllabus 2023 Details
|DRDO RAC Scientist B Syllabus 2023|
|Organization Name||Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Recruitment Assessment Centre (RAC)|
|Post Name||Scientist B|
|Selection Process||Valid GATE Score, Written Examination, Personal Interview|
About DRDO RAC
After being exempted from the jurisdiction of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) of the DRDO was established on July 23, 1985. It is in Timarpur, Delhi, on Lucknow Road.
Through appropriately constituted Assessment Boards and Peer Committees, RAC has evaluated the suitability of DRDO scientists for promotion to the next higher grade and has conducted various recruitment programs to induct scientists annually in a variety of scientific and engineering disciplines relevant to DRDO Laboratories.
‘B’ Exam Syllabus Model Question Papers PDF
Here are the Science Syllabus for the Defense Research and Development Organization for the year 2023 and the Aptitude Test Pattern. The most recent required DRDO RAC Scientist B Syllabus 2023 as well as the exam pattern, can be found in this article for applicants to the Department of Scientist Recruitment. All of the most recent Government Jobs Exam Syllabus PDFs and the Exam Pattern are regularly updated here. You should be familiar with the syllabus and exam pattern for the Defense Research and Development Organization Scientist Aptitude Test prior to attending.
DRDO Scientist B Exam Pattern 2023
|S.No||Subject Name||No. of Question||No. of Mark|
|4||Technical Knowledge of Concerned Discipline||50||50|
|Time Duration: 120 Minutes|
- The exam will be conducted in accordance with the DRDO Scientist B Exam Pattern 2023.
- Each question is worth one point, and there are 200 questions in total.
- Candidates should review the DRDO RAC Scientist B Syllabus 2023 and the aforementioned exam pattern.
DRDO RAC Scientist B Syllabus 2023 Topic wise
- Relationship Concepts
- Space Visualization
- Similarities & Differences
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Figural Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal & Figure Classification
- Analysis & Judgment
- Visual Memory
- Data Sufficiency etc
- Number System
- Square roots
- GCF & LCM
- Decimals & Fraction
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance etc
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement
- International Relations and Events
- Current affairs
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana
- Indian Political System and Government
- Policies of the particular State
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- General Science in everyday life
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Theme detection
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Word Formation
- Electronics Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Leather Technology
- Electronic Devices
- Analog Circuits
- Digital circuits & Microprocessor
- Control Systems
- Signals and Systems
- Microwave Engineering
Selection Producer of DRDO RAC Scientist `B’ & Scientist/ Engineer ‘B’ Posts
- For the subjects and fields covered in Part I: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of discipline- and category-specific merit, with the Written Examination receiving an aggregate of 80% and the Personal Interview receiving 20% of the marks.
- Part II’s subjects and fields are as follows: The candidates will only be chosen in the end base on their merit in each discipline and category, with the GATE score getting 80% of the weight and the Personal Interview score getting 20%.
- Candidates for the positions of PwD (HH), PwD (LD), and PwD (AAV/Dw) will be select solely base on their combined merit, with the GATE score receiving 80% weightage and the Personal Interview score receiving 20% weightage.
- For the purpose of creating the final merit list, only candidates who passed the personal interview with a minimum score of 70% (for the UR category) or 60% (for the EWS/OBC/SC/ST/PwD category) will be taken into consideration. Regardless of their Written Examination score (for Part-I disciplines) or GATE score (for Part-II disciplines), candidates who fail the interview will not be considered for final selection.
- The combined merit list of all candidates will be used to make the initial selection for the UR positions. After the UR positions have been filled, the OBC, SC, and ST backlog vacancies will be filled.
- Candidates will be considered for selection against the vacancies in the organizations (DRDO, DST, and ADA) they selected in order of preference in the merit list for final selection. They won’t be kept on any waitlist of higher preferences and will be accommodated against the vacancies of that organization for which their selection is certain.
- Notwithstanding the abovementioned, some other determination device/test might be directed, at the sole tact of RAC.
How To Check DRDO RAC Scientist B Syllabus 2023 Online?
- Visit rac.gov.in the official website.
- Click on the link that says DRDO Scientist Posts.
- The department-by-department syllabus page will open; select the post.
- You can download the syllabus after it appears on the screen.
Related post :-