DTE Kerala LET Counselling:- DTE Kerala LET 2023 counselling procedure will start after the declaration of the DTE Kerala 2023 LET solution. The first round of seat allotment for DTE Kerala LET will be done based on the grade list and seat availability across various categories. DTE Kerala LET choice filling will be exercise by the eligible apply. After that, the first round of allotment results will be release in PDF format. Students can download the PDF from this page to check their names. Applicant whose names will be listed can only exercise the admission process. Read more particular concerning with DTE Kerala LET 2023 counselling & admission process below.
DTE Kerala LET Counselling 2023
Directorate of Technical Education Kerala LET 2023 counselling procedure will begin after the declaration of the DTE Kerala 2023 LET outcome. The 1st round seat allotment for DTE Kerala LET will be done based on the grade list and seat availability across many categories. DTE Kerala LET choice filling will be exercise by the eligible aspirants. After that, the 1st round allotment result will be publish in PDF format. Aspirants can download the PDF from this page to check their names. Students whose names will be list can only exercise admission process. Read more details concerned with DTE Kerala LET 2023 counselling & application process below.
DTE Kerala LET Counselling 2023 Details
Name of Exam
Kerala Lateral Entrance Test
|Exam Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala|
Mode of Application
Check Also:- Agni path Scheme Online Form
About DTE Kerala
All technical education operations in the state are handled by the Directorate of Technical Education. Currently, there are 12 engineering institutions (9 government-run). There are three government-run colleges and a college. Polytechnic Colleges (45 Government aided) Six government institutions and polytechnics Under the direction of the Directorate, there are three Polytechnics, 39 Technical High Schools, 17 Commercial Institutes, and 42 Tailoring and Garment Making Centres throughout the state. Moreover, there are around 150 privately owned engineering institutions inside the government. In addition, the state’s private sector activity.
The department is divided into two Regional Directorates and one Curriculum Development Centre. For the benefit of the faculty and students of the Institutions, a Supervisory Development Centre and an Industry Institute Interaction Cell are in operation. For the conduct of diploma level tests, there is an Examination Wing functioning within the department.
DTE Kerala LET Counselling 2023 Dates
Check DTE Kerala LET counselling Dates in the table below.
|Downloading score cards from the website||To be notified|
|Online filling of options||To be notified|
|1st allotment||To be notified|
|Admission (1st allotment)||To be notified|
|Recruitment reporting by institutions||To be notified|
|Rearranging higher options||To be notified|
|2nd allotment||To be notified|
|Admission (2nd allotment)||To be notified|
|Recruitment reporting by institutions||To be notified|
|Institutional spot admission||To be notified|
How to Check DTE Kerala LET Counselling 2023 Online?
Below are the steps to download the Kerala LET 2023 Counselling .
- Visit the official link on the web portal.
- Link – http://dtekerala.gov.in.
- Click on the Kerala LET 2023 Counselling site.
- The DTE Kerala LET Counselling will be obtainable in PDF format.
- Download the DTE Kerala LET Counselling of all the subjects.
- Take the copy the DTE Kerala LET 2023 Counselling for further use.
Read Also:- DTE Kerala LET Admit Card
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Counselling Admission Process
Check the step-by-step admission process below.
- Once a applicants is allotted a seat, he will have to join the particular institute & then only he will be consider for further allotments.
- In case, if he break down to do the same, his candidature will be cancel.
- Once students are allot a seat, all the lower options will automatically be cancel and re-allotment will only be done for higher options.
- Students who have been allot the higher option in subsequent allotment need to get a TC issue from the previous institute.
- If aspirants are satisfy with the allocation they get in a particular allotment and if he they do not want to be consider for further allotments, they will be require to cancel all the remaining options.
- Selection for admissions will be only done after the original paper are verified by the concern Principals at the time of admission.
Can Check:- Air Force AFCAT Notification
DTE Kerala LET 2023 Counselling Process
The paper authorities follow the below steps for conducting the counselling procedure for DTE Kerala LET 2023 entrance examination.
- Applicants will get admission to all the participating institutions based on the rank list.
- Students need to select and enter their choice of for seat allotment procedure after the declaration of solution.
- Only exam qualifiers will be able to fill the opportunity in the online choice-filling portal and the link for this will be present on the official web portal.
- Students can fill their choices of college, branch according to their preference & lock them.
- Seat allotment will be based on preferences filled, availability of seats and category of applicants.
- Once the student gets the seat in the 1st round of the seat allotment process and he accepts it will have to cancel all the remaining choices fill during choice filling.
- However, candidate can also modify their choices before the second and third rounds of the seat allotment process.
- Seats that will remain vacant after all the rounds of counselling will be fill through a spot counselling round.
- The exam authorities will give admission to applicants in on spot round from the common merit list in the order of merit.
Nagpur University Summer Result