Elabharthi Payment Status Check 2023- Elabharthi KYC update for the Payment Status Check in 2023. Bihar E Beneficiary Pension List, Jeevan Praman district-wise Pension Amount Status e-labharthi gateway is an administration entry of Bihar. The Bihar Social Welfare Department offers pensions for disabled people, widows, and the elderly.
Every eligible citizen receives a monthly pension under this plan. With the goal that the annuity holders of Bihar state don’t need to rely upon any other person. Be able to meet your needs and enjoy life to the fullest.
Elabharthi Payment Status Check 2023
This information will be very helpful to you if you are also a pension holder in the state of Bihar. You no longer need to visit any government department to obtain information about your pension. You can help data through e-recipient gateway. Bihar Pension Status in 2023 Old Age, Disability, and Widow Benefits (Widow, Disability, and Old Age Benefits)
Using the information provided here, you can determine the status of your e-beneficiary pension. We are all aware that the Social Welfare Department oversees numerous pension plans. In addition, there is a lot of information about each scheme, such as when you will receive pension scheme funds and, if so, how much you will receive. In the event that you haven’t got it, when will you get it? Presently you can get this data on the web.
Elabharthi Payment Status Check 2023 Overview
|Under||State Government of Bihar|
|Pensions||Widow Pension, Old Age Pension, Viklang Pension|
|Check||Bihar E-Labharthi Pension Status 2023|
Check Also– YSR Pension Kanuka Status
eLabharthi Pension List 2023
The scheme provides the beneficiaries with a monthly pension of 400 to 600 rupees. The status can now be viewed online through a portal. Elbharthi Portal is operated by the Bihar State Government. Additionally, the portal provides a variety of state-sponsored pension-related services. All retired people can get status about benefits. Elbharthi’s 2023 pension status.
Bihar eLabharthi Pension Portal
People can get a lot of benefits and services here. By going to the official website, you can check the status of your Bihar Pension application, payment, or amount. You must follow the steps to easily check your pension status. It’s simple and easy for everyone thanks to the portal. You can get all the important information about your pension updates.
In the past, citizens had to visit the appropriate office to obtain information about pensions or determine the application’s status. which previously required a lot of time. A portal for pension holders has just been launched by the government. whose primary objective is to simplify the dissemination of all pension-related information to state pension holders.
Read Also– Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana, Details, PDF, Apply Online
Elabharthi Payment Status Check Online Benefits
The applicant applying through the E Beneficiary Portal receives numerous benefits, which are detailed below: –
- You can now check the status of your pension from the comfort of your own home thanks to this program.
- You can keep track of how far your pension from this plan has come.
- This plan lets you avoid the excitement of government offices.
- Under this plan, old guardians and people don’t have to go to the public authority office.
- The beneficiary portal will also include instructions for adding a mobile number and an Aadhaar number that can be used.
- All pensioners in the state of Bihar have access to this portal, which allows them to check the status of their pension payments from the comfort of their own homes, using a computer or mobile device.
Check Also– TNCSC Paddy Procurement Registration 2023
e-beneficiary pension status 2023
Departments include the Department of Education, the Department of Social Welfare, the Department of Backward/Most Backward Welfare, the Department of Social Security Pension, and the Department of Disability Allowance.
- Widow Pension Scheme
- Old Age Pension Scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Free Bicycle Scheme for Girl Students
- Free Education Scheme, Dress, reading material
- Scholarship Scheme.
- Mukhyamantri Cycle Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Poshak Yojana.
The Bihar State Government has taken the smart step of launching the elabharthi portal. So retired people and plan recipients will get exact and finish data about the significant plans/pensiones. This data will be based on the mobile number. email address, voter ID, and information about the beneficiary’s bank account are all centralized in that account.
Read Also- OSEPA Extended MIS Login Odisha State Portal 2023
Bihar e Labharthi Pension Status
First and foremost, you must register on the portal in order to obtain information regarding pension plans. After this, you will receive a login ID and password. Additionally, you will be provided with a beneficiary ID for the scheme of which you are a beneficiary. After that, you will be able to view the scheme’s status as well as its benefits.
|Patna||Bhojpur, Buxar, Kaimur, Patna, Rohtas, Nalanda|
|Sarah||Saran, Siwan , Gopalganj|
|Tirhut||East Champaran, Muzaffarpur, Sheohar, Sitamarhi, Vaishali, West Champaran|
|Purnea||Araria, Katihar, Kishanganj, Purnia|
|Darbhanga||Darbhanga, Madhubani, Samastipur|
|Koshi||Madhepura, Saharsa, Supaul|
|Magadha||Arwal, Aurangabad, Gaya, Jehanabad, Nawada|
Also Check- Jan Dhan Yojana, Eligibility
How To Check eLabharthi Pension Status Online?
If you’re a government employee in India, you may be eligible for a pension through the eLabharthi system. But how do you check the status of your pension online? In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps to check your eLabharthi pension status online. We’ll cover everything from creating an account on the eLabharthi portal to checking your pension balance and payment history. With our simple guide, you can easily stay up-to-date on your pension status and ensure that you receive the benefits you deserve. So whether you’re a retired government employee or just getting started with eLabharthi, this blog post has everything you need to know.
- To begin, you must visit the official e-beneficiary website. @elabharthi.bih.nic.in
- The payment status option will then appear.
- Here, you will see two choices. You will then be required to enter your scheme ID, Aadhaar number, or account number after selecting the year by clicking on the beneficiary status.
- The status can be viewed by clicking the search button after this.
- You will be presented with information related to the relevant scheme after clicking the search button.
- How do I check the status of a life certificate? First, go to the official e-labharthi Bihar portal.
- Click the link, and the official home page will open. Next, click the link Jeevan Pramaan.
- Click the “Submit” button after entering the asked information.
- Presently Bihar Jeevan Praman Status will show up on the screen.
Elabharthi Payment Status Check 2023 FAQ’S
Elabharthi Payment Status Check 2023
First of all you have to go to the official website of Elabharthi Bihar Portal. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you. On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Pension Approval Payment Status
What is the Elabharthi benefit?
Elabharthi is a new portal launched by the Bihar government to provide monetary pension benefits to individuals such as widows, old age individuals, and people with disabilities. With the help of the E Labharthi portal, people may check different pension schemes and their payment statuses.
What is the E Labharthi scheme?
eLabharthi is an integrated platform for handling transactions related to various social sector schemes supporting workflow- based system includes the creation of a centralized beneficiary/ transaction database and a reporting system integrated with other external systems like bio-metric enabled identification .