Income Tax Department Syllabus:- The Income Tax Department of India has released the Income Tax Sports Quota Exam Pattern and the Income Tax Sports Quota Syllabus for the positions of Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff. The Income Tax MTS Syllabus, the Income Tax Assistant Syllabus, and the Income Tax Inspector Syllabus are all available for download here.
The Income Tax Department Exam will have 150 marks and 125 questions. Additionally, the subjects of the Income Tax Department Exam will be General Intelligence and Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension, and Computer Knowledge. Income Tax Division Download the previous year’s tax assistant, MTS, IT officer, executive assistant, AO/PS cadre, and IT inspector exam pattern from the syllabus for 2023.
Income Tax Department Syllabus 2023
We are thrilled to Income Tax Department Syllabus 2023 provide the Income Tax Department Previous Papers to candidates who will soon be taking the exam. Anyone who wants to download the Income Tax Dept. This entire article can be verified for useful details by IT Officer, Inspector, Assistant, Steno, AO/PS cadre, and LDC syllabus 2023. A direct link is provided at the bottom, and contestants can access the IT Inspector Exam Pattern and Old Question Papers for the Income Tax Officer.
It is recommended that applicants begin their preparation with study materials, relevant books, and sample papers because doing so will help them get good grades. In order to make it simple for candidates to download the syllabus for the Income Tax Inspector, MTS, Assistant, DPA, Stenographer, and Officer Exams, officials in the IT Department have uploaded it only in pdf format. To learn more, participants can visit the official website. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask them in the feedback box provided below.
Income Tax Department Syllabus 2023 Details
|Income Tax Department Syllabus 2023|
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department, India|
|Post Names||Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting of candidates based on achievements in Sports, Written Examination|
About Income Tax Department
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Karnataka & Goa Region, exercises jurisdiction over the State of Karnataka and Goa. There are five Chief Commissioners of Income Tax and one Director General of Income Tax (Inv.) for the entire region of Karnataka and Goa. The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax is based at Bengaluru. Besides the Pr.CCIT, four Chief Commissioners of Income Tax and a Director General of Income Tax (Inv.) are based in the metropolitan city of Bengaluru . The other Chief Commissioner of Income Tax is stationed at Panaji.
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income tax stationed at Bengaluru is the Cadre Controlling Authority of the Region and has the jurisdiction over the region. The other Chief Commissioners of Income Tax have distinct territorial jurisdiction. The Director General of Income Tax (Inv.) has jurisdiction over the Investigation Directorate entrusted with the task of carrying out Search and Seizure operations and monitoring assessment of search cases in Central Circles. Karnataka & Goa Region is the 2nd highest contributor to Income-Tax Revenue in the country The Income-Tax Department is making every effort to make the process of filing tax returns easy and convenient. It is also publishing the necessary information to make the mechanics/functioning of department clear and transparent. Information related to span of control, office addresses, tax related information, circulars, Notification of Jurisdictions etc.
Income Tax Department Syllabus 2023 Download PDF
We are here to assist applicants. From this page, candidates can examine the IT Department exam pattern, previous year’s question papers, sample papers, and other crucial information. The most recent information from the Income Tax Department Syllabus 2023. The authority will soon announce recruitment in order to select the best and most qualified candidates.
This recruitment process will be used to fill approximately 20750 open positions. Candidates seeking government employment after graduation may apply for any of these openings whenever they become available. The written test, personal interview, skill test, computer proficiency test, and document verification (DV) will be used by the board to select talented applicants here. In the coming days, the higher authority will upload a date for the written exam to their primary portal.
Income Tax Department Syllabus 2023 Subject Wise
Contestants who are interested will need to perform at their best during each stage of the selection process. We are aware that the Income Tax Department Syllabus
History of India, General Science, Cultural Heritage, Science & Technology, Indian Constitution, Current Events (National & International), International Issues, Tourism Spots, Sculptures, Important Dates, Handicrafts, Famous Places, Countries & Capitals, Music & Literature, Artists, Political Science, etc.
- Accounting Cycle & Preparation of final accounts (manufacturing, trading, profit & loss accounts and balance sheet)
- Depreciation Accounts (Straight-line Method and Written down Method)
- Accounting Standards issued by the institute of Chartered Accounts of India
- Company Accounts
- Partnership Account
- Hire Purchase Consignment Accounts
- Joint Venture Accounts
- Departmental or Branch Accounts
- Basics of absorption, amalgamation and reconstruction
One Word Substitutions, Articles, Verbal Comprehension Passage, Verbs, Grammar, Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms, Synonyms, Clauses, Sentence Structure, Spellings, Error Correction, Active Voice, Passive Voice, Direct/ Indirect Speech, etc.
Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Average Estimation, Rounding Numbers, Tables, Graphs, Menstruation, Time & Distance, Ratio & Time, etc.
MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Internet Usage, Windows, Computer Software & Hardware Knowledge, etc.
Income Tax Department Exam Pattern
- The exam will be objective (MCQs), and each of the five sections of the question paper will be worth a maximum of 100 points.
- Topics like Income Tax Law & Taxes, Advance Accountancy, Book Keeping, Allied Laws, and Office Procedure will be covered in Papers I, II, III, and IV.
- The subjective Paper-V will include the IT Act and Rules.
- The paper will meet or exceed graduation requirements.
- In Papers I, II, III, and IV, there will be a total of one mark for each of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Be careful because each incorrect answer will cost you 14 points, or 0.25 points, so be careful.
- There will be no reduction in grade for any questions that were not answered in the paper.
- For each Paper I, II, III, and IV, the total time will be 02 hours (120 minutes). For Paper V, the total time will be 03 hours (180 minutes).
- To get a feel for the level of questions that will be asked on the exam, a mock test will be available.
|Income Tax Officer Examination Scheme|
|Exam Type||PART||Subjects/ Topics||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type Paper||I||Income Tax Law & Allied Taxes||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
|II||Advance Accountancy||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
|III||Allied Laws||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
|IV||Office Procedure||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
|Subjective Type Paper||V||Income-Tax & Accountancy||100 ques.||100 marks||03 hours|
How To Check Income Tax Department Syllabus 2023 Online?
Are you looking for a way to check the Income Tax Department syllabus 2023 online? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll provide a step-by-step guide on how to check the Income Tax Department syllabus 2023 online. We’ll outline the steps you need to take and provide screenshots so that you can follow along easily. So whether you’re looking for a way to prepare for your Income Tax Assessment or just want to know what topics are covered in the syllabus, this guide will be useful. Read on to learn more!
- To complete their application, eligible candidates should visit the Income Tax Website’s primary website incometaxbengaluru.org
- On the Income Tax homepage, select the “Recruitment Portal” option after that.
- Select the One-Time Registration option from the Income Tax Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Upload the necessary documents to the page and complete the Income Tax Recruitment 2023 application form.
- For future use, print the Income Tax Recruitment 2023 registration form by clicking “submit.”