JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023: Jharkhand Human Resources Selection Board has released the notice for Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2023. It has 3120 vacancies in both regular and open positions. If you have a TET pass, please download the JSSC PGT Notice 2023 and read the information it contains. Applicants are required to check the eligibility and age limit stated therein before applying online to the JSSC PGT 2023 Call for Papers. Applicants can read this post to learn about positions, qualifications, age limits, application forms, and the registration process.
The Jharkhand PGT Application Form 2023 will available from 5 April 2023 and the final date for submission of applications is 4 May 2023. You can register for employment by visiting the PGT Application Form 2023 link on jssc.nic.in below. After that, you will need to start preparing for written exams and qualify for further selected exams. Candidates who pass the exam will be given the opportunity to proceed with the document review, after which a final selection will be made.
JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023
As you know, JSSC is in charge of managing various recruitment exams whose latest published recruitment is JSSC PGT Vacancy 2023. Many candidates are waiting for the official publication of the postgraduate teacher vacancies that are now published and finally the candidates are excited. Please note that the online application is now open. Furthermore, the last day he can apply for this recruitment is May 4, 2023 and he can register by visiting jssc.nic.in. All TET pass candidates with a postgraduate degree in a relevant subject are eligible to apply for this position.
Please review the age limits and other eligibility requirements below before proceeding to online registration. I have also mentioned the following direct link as a reference to apply for Jharkhand PGT Teacher Vacancy 2023 online. All candidates who have passed the Teacher Licensure Examination and want to become a teacher should read this section for brief information about PGT Jobs 2023 in Jharkhand. According to the notice, the PGT teacher has her 3,120 positions, of which 2,855 are regular positions and 265 are backlog post vacancies. Candidates will be hired after a written test and an interview. Check out the sections below for more information on eligibility, application dates, and direct links.
JSSC PGT Recruitment Details 2023
|Article Name||JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Commission||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||3120 Vacancies|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Type of Post||Backlog and Regular Vacancy|
|Notification Date||March 2023|
|JSSC PGT Application Form 2023||5th April 2023|
|Admit Card||JSSC PGT Admit Card|
|Last Date to Register||4th may 2023|
|Eligibility||TET pass and PG Degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
JSSC PGT Notification 2023
- The Jharkhand Personnel Selection Committee has announced PGT recruitment for 3120 vacancies in April 2023.
- Candidates can download her JSSC PGT Notice 2023 for Regular and Backlog Vacancies in PDF format from the link below.
- Online applications for these positions will be available from 5th April to 4th May 2023 at jssc.nic.in.
- All applicants who have passed the TET exam and a PG degree should apply for this position.
- Candidates must take a written test and those who pass the test will be sent for a paper review.
JSSC PGT Eligibility 2023
- Applicants should review the following points to better understand their eligibility for the 2023 JSSC PGT.
- First, candidates for this position AdvertisementAdvertisement
- Second, you must have a PG degree from a UGC-accredited state or central college.
- The age limit stated in the official notice is that she is between 21 and 40 years old, but some categories have relaxed it.
- Applicants must have all original copies of transcripts, certificates, etc.
Read Also:–SSC Recruitment 2023
JSSC PGT Important Dates
|Event||JSSC PGT Application Form 2023|
|JSSC PGT Application Form 2023||5th March 2023|
|Last Date to Register||4th May 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Registration Fees||6th May 2023|
|Last Date to Upload Documents||8th May 2023|
|Correction in Application form||10th May 2023|
|Last Date for Correction||12th May 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Result Date||July 2023|
|Final Selection List||August 2023|
Guidelines To Apply Online JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023
Are you a postgraduate teacher looking for new job opportunities? The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced their upcoming PGT Recruitment 2023, which will be conducted online. But with so many candidates vying for the same position, it can be overwhelming to navigate the application process. In this blog, we’ll provide you with step-by-step guidelines on how to apply for the JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023 online. From eligibility criteria and application fees to important dates and documents required, we’ve got you covered. So, if you’re ready to take your teaching career to the next level, grab a cup of coffee and let’s get started!
- First, have the applicant open jssc.nic.in from a browser on a computer or mobile phone.
- Then you need to tap the application form button to continue.
- PGTTCE 2023 Apply Online Select her link and register using your mobile number.
- Then fill in the application form with basic details such as name, mother’s name, father’s name and other details.
- Complete the application by uploading your photo and signature in the required format. Submit your application and pay the registration fee with UPI, Internet Banking, Lupay, or Visa card.
- These instructions allow all candidates to apply for the online JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023.
Read Also:–Rajasthan SET Recruitment 2023
JSSC PGT Registration 2023 Fees
|Category||JSSC PGT Application Fees 2023|
JSSC PGT Selection Process 2023
Candidates applying for recruitment must qualify for these phases according to the 2023 JSSC PGT selection process. All applicants who manage to pass these stages are selected as teachers.
JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
What is the Number of Jharkhand PGT Teacher Vacancy released by JSSC?
The total number of Jharkhand PGT Teacher Vacancies released by JSSC is 3120.
What is the last date to apply for the JSSC PGT Recruitment?
The last date to apply for the JSSC PGT Recruitment is 4 May 2023
What is the salary of Jharkhand PGT teacher?
As per the Jharkhand PGT Recruitment notification, selected candidates will receive a salary between Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100.