Ladli Lakshmi Yojana: MP ladli laxmi yojana application form | ladli Lakshmi yojana certificate online | ladli laxmi scheme apply online | Ladli Laxmi Yojana Certificate Download, Benefits, Required Documents, Features Madhya Pradesh Government (MP Govt.) is inviting Online Application Form for Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2023 (ladli Lakshmi yojana) You can easily download Online Registration, Certificate or Certificate 2023 in the scheme through Ladli Laxmi Yojana Portal, Name List, necessary eligibility and list of documents etc. can checked and can get assistance amount of Rs 1,18,000 under the scheme.
In the state government, MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana has been run mainly for the girls of the state. The main objective of the government’s Ladli Laxmi Yojana is to make a positive change in the attitude of the people towards the birth of the girl child, along with a positive change in the society towards the girl child. Their educational status also needs to improved a lot so that the foundation of a good future can laid for them, and for such forward propagation Ladli Laxmi Yajna will act as an important pillar. Online application can be made to take advantage of this Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022-23 (ladli Lakshmi yojana). Interested candidates for MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana can fill the online form by visiting ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in portal.
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana
Ladli Laxmi Yojana was first started in the state by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on April 1, 2007. Seeing the success of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana, other states of the country have also implemented the scheme. Presently this scheme is being implemented in six other states besides Madhya Pradesh. Ladli Laxmi Yojana is implemented in Madhya Pradesh since 2007 with the aim of creating positive thinking among the public towards the birth of girl child, improving sex ratio, improving the educational level and health status of girls and laying the foundation stone for their good future.
How to apply online for Ladli Laxmi Yojana, what are the benefits of the scheme, what are the conditions for applying, how this government scheme works and how to see your name in the scheme, you will get answers to all these questions in this article. Let us tell you the complete details of ladli laxmi yojana 2023. Before that how to apply online? We will share this process with you. The complete information about the status of this Ladli laxmi scheme registration or Online Apply of the state government is given below.
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana|
|Initiated by||By State Government|
|Department||Women and Child Development Department|
|Purpose||Improving the standard of living of girls|
Also Visit- PRAN Number Apply Online 2023
Eligibility For Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2023
If the girl’s parents want to apply online for Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022-23, then they have to fulfill some important eligibility criteria issued under the scheme, which are as follows:
- Girl’s parents must be domicile of Madhya Pradesh state
- The guardian of the girl child should not be an income tax payer
- First of all the girl child of the first delivery who was born after 1/4/2008, but it will be mandatory to adopt family planning during the
- second delivery.
- In the case of second girl child, before applying, the parents must have adopted family planning, that is, it should be a part of family
- planning that we should have only one girl child and one boy child.
- In a family where the first girl or boy is born, and two twin girls are born on the second delivery, then in such a situation both the twin
- girls will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The presence of the girl child in the Anganwadi center should regular only then the benefit of this scheme can be availed.
- A girl child adopted by a family will also be eligible for the scheme.
Ladli Laxmi Yojna Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022–2023, you must meet the following requirements:
- Female applicants are required.
- To eligible for the program, the girl must have been born after April 1, 2008.
- The applicant must be a Madhya Pradesh resident.
- The applicant must have all required documentation.
- The family should have a income that is below the poverty line.
- No member of the family should pay taxes.
Document List For Ladli Laxmi Yojana
If the parents of the girl child want to fill the online application form then they must have some important documents which are listed below which you can keep ready before applying:
- birth certificate of girl child
- residence certificate of the family
- photo of girl child and parents
- Bank account statement
- Copy of bank account pass book
- identity proof
Also Look- Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status 2023
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana Benefits
Ladli Laxmi Yojana has been started with the aim of laying a strong foundation for the future of the girl child in India. Its goal is to improve the educational and economic condition of the registered girl child’s family to bring a positive change in the thoughts of the society. Important benefits are offered which are as follows:
- Under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana, the state government buys National Savings Certificates of Rs 6,000 every year for five years and these are renewed from time to time. Certificates are purchased in the name of a girl child every year after her birth. The purchase of NSC continues for five consecutive years till the total amount reaches 30, AdvertisementAdvertisement
- After this, the girls who have been registered from time to time under this Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2023 are given this amount according to their age and stage of education.
- If the girl child is not married before the age of 18 years, she will get Rs.1 lakh on reaching the age of 21 years. A lump sum amount of Rs.
- The government provides a total financial assistance of Rs 1,18,000 to the girls under this scheme.
How To Register Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online Apply 2023
If you are looking for information on how to register Ladli Laxmi Yojana online, or if you are looking for information on how to apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana in the next year, then you have come to the right place! In this blog post, we will provide all the information you need to know about registering for Ladli Laxmi Yojana online and applying next year. We will also discuss the benefits of registering for Ladli Laxmi Yojana and how it can help you improve your life. So be sure to read on to learn more about registering for Ladli Laxmi Yojana online and applying in the next year!
- First and foremost, go to the Ladli Laxmi Yojana’s official website.
- You must select the Login option on the home page of http://ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in.
- Now, enter the username and password for your login.
- Select the scheme you wish to apply for.
- A new page will then appear in front of you.
- Fill in the information on the page.
- After that, select the option for the general public.
- Select the appropriate response to the questions.
- Select OK after selecting the anganwadi option.
- “I consent to all agreements“ ought to chose.
- Now, provide all of the girl child’s information, including the child’s name, date of birth, family income, and so on.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Verify all of the information provided on the application form.
- Finally, print the application and send it in.
Also Read- RCH Portal- Data Entry Online Login
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Installment Payment
The amount received under this scheme is paid in installments which happen from time to time, its details are as follows:
- 1st Installment : On Class 6th Admission Amount Rs. 2000
- 2nd Installment : Amount on class 9th class admission Rs. 4000
- 3rd Installment : Amount on Class 11th class Admission Rs. 6000
- 4th Installment: Amount on Class 12th Admission Rs. 6000
- Fifth installment: To get this installment, the girl child must have passed class 12th & Utmust be 21 years or older. The amount of this
- installment has been fix by the government at Rs 1,00,000.
ladli laxmi yojana name search MP
To download the Ladli Laxmi Yojana certificate of the girl child, it has to checked whether her name is in the list or not, if the name is there in the list then you can download the certificate. You can follow:
- To check the name in the list, 1st of all go to the link https://ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in/SearchGirls.aspx or you can too click on the “Girl Details” link given on the home page of the visit Official website
- There are a variety of ways to search for the name of the girl child on the list, such as. by her name
- in the name of the girl‘s mother
- in the name of the girl’s father
- From the registration number of the girl child
- from the date of birth of the girl child
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana FAQ’S
Who is eligible for Ladli Laxmi Yojna?
The girl child's parents should be natives of the respective states where the registration is done. The parents of the girl child must not be paying any kind of tax to the Government. The application to receive the benefits under Ladli Laxmi Yojana needs to be submitted within 1 year of birth of the girl child
In which year did Ladli Lakshmi Yojana started?
Ladli Laxmi Yojana has been implemented in Madhya Pradesh with effect from 01.04. 2007 with the objective of positive thinking towards girl child birth, improvement in sex ratio, improvement in educational status and health status of girls and laying the foundation for their good future.
What is the benefit of Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
The scheme allows the State Government to purchase a National Savings Certificate (NSC) worth Rs. 6,000 each year. Such certificate as to be bought in the name of the applicant girl child. Such NSC has to be purchased for a period of 5 consecutive years till the total amount is Rs.