LIC Policy Status Check Without Registration:-India’s largest and most well-known insurance provider is the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Over 245 insurance companies collaborate with the company to provide services to millions of Indian citizens annually. Since its inception in 1956, it has ensured that customers are protected, protected, and enjoying their policies. The company offers a wide range of policies for people of all ages, including health, education, and property insurance.
LIC has implemented various plans that, subject to certain conditions, they offer to customers. The business has expanded its technology over time and added a new digital system for its customers. You don’t have to go to the office to check your policy or buy one. Customers can view every detail on their mobile devices with the assistance of the online portal. By following a few online steps, they can learn the system’s status.
LIC Policy Status Check Without Registration 2023
Life insurance policyholders frequently worry about their LIC India policy’s status and the ways to check it. When they go to renew an expired policy, they are discouraged to learn that they must pay additional fees, even though checking the policy status online is so simple.
Not only can you check the status of the insurance policy through text message, but also the maturity date, premium due dates, bonus accumulated, and more with LIC India Help SMS. For this, there are many ways to do that, and the major ones are by message, which is more convenient from anywhere by just sending a text message. Just check the syntax and process below. Why remain ignorant and pay extra money?
LIC Policy Status Check Without Registration 2023 Details
|LIC Policy Status Check Overview|
|How to check the status||SMS/Online|
Necessary to check the status of LIC policy
Insurance policy premiums are paid yearly, quarterly, monthly. It may happen that you may forget the time to deposit the premium of the insurance policy, but by checking the status it remains correct and you can file the premium in time. On the other hand, if there is any change in the policy or any kind of document is missing, even then by checking the status, complete information about it is available on time and there is no problem of policy lapsing.
LIC Policy Status Check for New Users
Welcome to our LIC Policy Status Check for New Users blog. Our aim is to provide you with information on the current status of your business’s licence application, as well as tips and advice on how to improve your chances of approval.
We monitor the licence applications of all businesses in order to ensure that they are in compliance with all relevant licensing requirements. If you have any questions or concerns about your business’s licence application, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help you further.
- First of all go to the official website of LIC on your browser.
- Now click on the ‘Online Service’ tab.
- After this, now you have to click on the ‘e-service’ link. This will take you to a page for ‘New Users’ where you will be required to enter the required information.
- It is important that the information is as per the policy whose status is being checked.
- Now enter the policy number, which should be valid.
- Then enter the number of installments and the monthly premium amount.
- Now enter your date of birth and fill registered mobile number. Along with this, also enter the registered email id.
- Check the filled information once again. If correct, click on ‘Proceed’.
- Next page will prompt to create User ID with Password. After creating the ID and Password, click on ‘Submit’.
- Now the new user can check the policy status and make necessary changes.
Check your LIC Policy Status via Call Center
Life Insurance Corporation has established contact points through all possible means. This can be checked with the help of dozens of call centers along with official website, email, messaging. IVRS is available round the clock in almost every city. Customers can get information about LIC by just dialing 1251 from BSNL or MTNL number. On the other hand, calling from any number other than MTNL or BSNL, they will have to dial the city code before 1251. Policyholders, or other individuals, can contact LIC through their areas.
How to Check LIC Policy Status Without Registration?
In this blog post, we will show you how to check LIC policy status without registering with the Licensing Authority. By following these simple steps, you will be able to quickly and easily find out if your business is in compliance with the licensing requirements. This information can help you avoid potential fines and penalties, so be sure to read on to learn more!
- LIC provides an SMS no. This can be used to verify the status of the policy without registration.
- For this, you have to SMS ASKLIC STAT to 56767877 from your registered phone number.
- Whereas policyholders can get an existence certificate from LIC, to check which you need to SMS ASKLIC<policy number> ECDUE to 56767877 from your registered phone number.
- People forget the due date for payment of premium for their policies. SMS ASKLIC<policy number>ANNPD to 56767877 from the registered phone number to check the last date.
- To inquire about the annuity amount, SMS ASKLIC<Policy Number>AMOUNT to 56767877 from the registered phone number.
- For check bounce information, one can SMS ASKLIC<policy number> CHQRET to 56767877 from one’s registered phone number.
- To know about the installment premium, one can send SMS ASKLIC PREMIUM to 56767877 from his/her registered phone number.
- To check the bonus amount, SMS ASKLIC BONUS to 56767877 from the registered phone number.
- Just SMS ASKLIC REVIVAL to 56767877 from your registered phone number to check the revival amount.
- SMS ASKLIC LOAN to 56767877 from the registered phone number for loan enquiries.
- To check enrollment details, one can send SMS ASKLIC<policy number> NOM to 56767877 from his/her registered phone number.
Check LIC Policy Status Online Without Registration
If you’re looking to check the licensing policy status of your company online without registering, you’ve come to the right place! Our online Licensing Policy Status checker is completely free and takes just a few minutes to complete. Simply enter your business name and we’ll quickly determine whether or not you’re licensed and in compliance with current licensing requirements.
- Firstly go to the LIC customer portal webpage https://www.licindia.in/.
- Now click on “New Users”, which will take you to the Enrollment page.
- Then enter policy number, date of birth, mobile number, set premium amount, select email id and gender.
- Now click on the “I agree” checkbox and select “Proceed”.
- Re-enter your details (mobile, email, etc.) by clicking on Yes.
- On the next screen, you need to set a password and enter the password you want to sign in to your LIC account (The password should be of minimum 6 digits and maximum of 16 digits.
- It must contain at least one uppercase, lower case, must contain a numeric and a special character)
- Now click on Login and now enter your User Id or Email or Mobile, Password and DOB.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on All Policies.
- Now you will be able to see the policy. And under premium premium, the status of the policy will be shown.
LIC Policy Status by SMS
- First of all go to the section of Send SMS in your mobile.
- Now click on compose SMS.
- Type ASKLIC XXXXXXXX STAT in the box and send SMS to 9222492224 or 56767877.
- If your mobile number is registered then you will get the status information through SMS.