MP HSTST Recruitment 2023– Madhya Pradesh State Staff Selection Board MPESB authorities are ready to recruit high school teachers in the state. Candidates who want to apply for the latest vacancies should visit the official portal and fill in the application form immediately. MPESB is now posting job advertisements.
We explained the admission criteria, vacancies, selection, procedures, applications, procedures, etc. All relevant details and direct application links regarding the MP HSTST Recruitment 2023 can be found in the following article.
MP HSTST Recruitment 2023
Candidates interested in hiring as high school teachers in Madhya Pradesh can apply for MP HSTST. Madhya Pradesh State Staff Selection Board MPESB posted her 8,720 vacancies for high school teachers. Therefore, in order to recruit suitable candidates, it is necessary to pass the high school selection exam. The test date was announced as August 2, 2023.
To collect information from applicants and secure their candidacy, the agency has announced that the application process will begin on May 18, 2023. June 6, 2023 has been announced as the application deadline. Applicants must complete the application form online and submit it by the deadline.
MP HSTST Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||MP HSTST Recruitment|
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board MPESB|
|Post||High School Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||8720|
|Commencement of Application||18 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||6 June 2023|
|Selection Mode||Written Test: Madhya Pradesh Teacher Selection Test MPTST|
|Examination Date||2 August 2023|
Check Also:– CG Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Vacancies
Currently, authorities have announced 8,720 vacancies to be filled based on applicants’ results in the high school selection exam MP HSTET. In addition, we have divided the vacancies according to booking criteria and the need for specific subjects. Then check out the detailed break down of the opening.
|S.No.||Subject||School Education Department||Tribal Work Department||Total Vacancies|
Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Pay Scale
The Madhya Pradesh State Staff Selection Board (MPESB) authority has announced that the minimum wage or minimum wage level for high school teacher positions in the state is Rs 36,200. In addition, candidates will receive additional compensation in accordance with the 2018 regulations.
Check Also:– JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023
MP High School TET Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Authorities say they will only hire suitable candidates. Therefore, they published specific admission criteria in their job advertisements. Please note that applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be employed:
- Candidates must be nationals of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- Additionally, they may be Indian immigrants who are on the list of approved countries as stipulated by the Government of India.
- Applicant must have qualified for Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Qualification Examination MPTET in 2018 or she in 2013.
- Candidates under the age of 21 are not permitted.
- The upper age limit for male candidates in the general category is set at 40. However, for women and other candidates, the age limit will be 45 years old.
Documents for MP HSTST Application Form
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Professor of Higher Education in Madhya Pradesh should ensure that they are suitable for the position. Therefore, the authorities require the submission or presentation of certain documents. Here is the list of documents that applicants must have when applying for high school teacher recruitment in Madhya Pradesh.
- Photograph of the aspirant.
- Signature of the aspirant next time Educational qualification certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Valid photo identity card, such as an Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN card, passport, or any other.
- Address Proof.
- Scorecard of Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Exam of 2018 or 2013.
- Experience certificate, if available
- Certificate of cast or category, AdvertisementAdvertisement
- Any other relevant certificates or documents required for the application.
Check Also:- PSSSB Recruitment 2023
MP High School Teacher Application Fee
The authorities charge test takers a fee. It also revealed the fees for submitting an application through the portal. Learn more about the application fee response that candidates must submit.
Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Selection Process
It must be tested by authorities before being accepted. This will be the teacher selection test for Madhya Pradesh high schools. Candidates must pass this exam, and the authorities will create a performance list based on their scores. Final selection will be based on candidate rankings and number of available positions.
MPESB states that a candidate belonging to the reserved category must score at least 40% of the points to pass the exam, and a candidate belonging to other categories must score 50% of the points. says.
Check Also:– Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023
How To Apply for MP HSTET Recruitment 2023?
Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board MPESB officials have said candidates must complete an application form online. The application process will begin on May 18, 2023. Applicants must complete the application form and submit it through the official portal. Check out the step-by-step instructions below to apply for the MP HSTST Recruitment 2023.
- First of all, open the official portal of the Madhya Pradesh esb.mp.gov.in.
- On the home page, select your language to access the portal.
- The “Latest Updates” section will appear on the screen.
- Tap the link “Online Form – 2023 High School Teacher Employment Examination – Click here to apply”.
- In the Candidate Profiling section, tap the Profile Registration Form option.
- His MP registration page in the applicant profile opens with a screen to fill out the selection committee review form. In the Profile Registration section, if the candidate has not yet registered, please answer “No” to the question “Have you already registered a Profile ID?”
- A registration form will appear on the screen.
- Enter your mobile phone number and email address.
- Fill in the captcha and confirm your mobile phone and email details.
- Create profile credentials. Return to the candidate profile page on esb.mponline.gov.in.
- In the Available Services section, tap the MP High School Teacher Selection Test 2023 Application Form option to list 8720 vacancies.
- Enter your login data and log in to the application portal.
- Complete the application form and upload the relevant documents.
- The application fee is paid online via credit or debit card, internet, bank, UPI or BHIM app. Finally, tap on the send option.
- We encourage candidates to print out the completed application to facilitate future work.
MP HSTST Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
What is the exam date for MP HSTST 2023?
The exam date for MP HSTST 2023 has been announced as 2 August 2023.
When will the application process for the recruitment of 8720 vacancies of Madhya Pradesh High School Teachers commence?
The application process for the recruitment of 8720 vacancies of Madhya Pradesh High School Teachers will commence on 18 May 2023.
MP High School Teacher Recruitment 2023
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2023