MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Syllabus:- Here, you can get the MP Middle School Teacher Exam Syllabus, important books, and old papers in PDF format. All candidates taking the MP Middle School Teacher Exam in 2023 success. Candidates can review the MP Middle School Teacher Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern and detailed MP Middle School Teacher Syllabus. The most recent and accurate MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern have been uploaded. The MP Middle School Teacher Previous Year Question Papers PDF link can also be found in the sections that follow.
MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Syllabus 2023
As a result, by clicking that link, each candidate can quickly and free download the MP Middle School Teacher Syllabus pdf. The Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test for Middle School Teacher (Secondary Teacher, Primary Teacher) positions is scheduled to be held on the specified date by MPPEB officials.
Therefore, you can gather the MPPEB Middle School Teacher Syllabus for 2023 and begin studying for the test. Candidates can easily achieve the highest exam score by practicing more in accordance with the MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Syllabus 2023. We recommend that all applicants download the MPPEB Middle School Teacher Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern in PDF format by clicking on the links below.
MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Syllabus 2023 Details
|MP Vyapam Syllabus 2023|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Post Name||(Secondary Teacher, Primary Teacher)|
Syllabus Download PDF Middle School Teacher
The syllabus for the MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Exam, which is administered by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, can be found here. The exam syllabus is very important for studying for the exam. People can’t clearly present in the written exam if they don’t know the MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Syllabus 2023. Therefore, candidates must read this article to fully comprehend the MP Vyapam Syllabus 2023 in order to qualify for the exam. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Middle School Teacher Syllabus 2023 topic is covered in this section.
MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Subject Wise Syllabus
Also, start studying right away because the MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Syllabus 2023 is quite extensive. Additionally, our website provides access to previous MP Vyapam L examination papers for your preparation. The candidates’ scores on the Middle School Teacher’s Eligibility Test will be used to select them. The MP Middle School TET Exam will have two sections: Part A and Part B. Part A will be required for all students, and one subject from the subjects in Part B must be chosen. MCQs will be the type of questions asked. General Hindi, General English, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and Pedagogy are the subjects covered in part A.
- Reading Comprehension
- One word substitution
- Noun/ Pronoun
- Transformation of sentences
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे
- हिंदी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ
- संधि समास
- विलोम शब्द
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण
- शब्द रचना वाक्य रचना अर्थ
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव देशज विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
- हिंदी वर्णमाला विराम चिन्ह
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- Women and reform
- Regional cultures
- The First Empire
- Sultans of Delhi
- Social change
- Rural Life and Society
- Social and political life
- State Government
- air, water
- Plant: Earth in the solar system
- Social Justice and the marginalized
- local Government
- Parliamentary government
- India after independence
- Inquiry/ empirical evidence
- Developing critical thinking
- Sources- Primary & Secondary
Child Development & Pedagogy
- बाल वकास के सिद्धांत
- बालको का मानसिक स्वास्थ्य यवहार संबंधी समस्ताएं
- बाल वकास क अवधारणा एवं इसका अधगम से संबंध
- व्यक्तित्व और उसका मापन
- भाषा और विचार
- वकास और वकास को प्रभावित करने वाले कारक
- वंशानुक्रम एवं वातावरण का प्रभाव
- Introduction to Algebra
- Negative Numbers and Integers
- Playing with numbers
- Whole numbers
- Data Handling
- Number System
- Ratio and proportion
- Understanding elementary shapes
- Remedial Teaching
- Language of Mathematics
- Community Mathematics
- Nature of Mathematics/ Logical Thinking
- Problem of Teaching
- Moving things people and ideas
- Cleaning food
- Natural Phenomena
- Components of food
- How things work
- Natural Resources
- The world of the living
- Nature & Structure of Sciences
- Text Material/ Aids
- Remedial Teaching
- Approaches/ Integrated Approach
MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Exam Pattern
Candidates can learn about the MP TET Middle School Exam Pattern from this article. Candidates can easily prepare for the exam by understanding the MP MSTET Exam Pattern. All questions must be answered. The eligibility test will have one 150-mark question paper. The Eligibility Test will consist of four Multiple-Choice (MCQ) questions, each of which will have one correct answer. Each question will receive one point. The marking will be negative. For each four incorrect answers, one point will be deducted.
|S.no||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|3.||Current Affairs, Reasoning,& Numerical Ability||07||07|
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
How To Check MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Syllabus 2023 Online?
If you are looking for the MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Syllabus 2023 online, then you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to check MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Syllabus 2023 online. We will cover everything from accessing the syllabus online to downloading and printing it. So whether you are a student looking for information on a particular teacher or just want to check the syllabus, this guide is for you.
- Go to the official MP Vyapam website at www.peb.mp.gov.in
- In the For Candidate section, look for the MP Vyapam Result link.
- Select that MP Syllabus for Middle School Teachers.
- Fill in the Application Number, Name, and Password information.
- Simply press the Submit Button.
- On the screen, you’ll see the MPPEB TET Syllabus.
- Carefully examine the scores.
- Now, compare the overall marks to the cut-off marks that are available.
- Print and save the Syllabus for later use.