MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023- Group 5 positions are open at the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). Staff nurses, ANMs, and other staff members are all set to be hired. As a result, they have sent out notices about job openings via advertisement, detailing things like the application deadlines, eligibility requirements, and the hiring process. After reviewing all of the information regarding the MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023, candidates are invited to submit an online application. The following article contains all pertinent information as well as the direct application link for candidates who are interested in taking advantage of this amazing opportunity and being appointed to the open positions in Madhya Pradesh.
Consequently, applicants who meet the requirements should use the MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023 Apply Online link to submit their applications online between March 15 and March 29, 2023. The MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023 Application Fee, the MPPEB Group 5 Online Application Form 2023, the MP Vyapam Group 5 Vacancies, the MPPEB Group 5 Eligibility Criteria, the MPPEB Group 5 Salary that would be given to selected candidates, and a number of other crucial details have been made available in the sections that follow. This data can be all tracked down in this article.
MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB will begin accepting applications for paramedical and nursing staff positions online on March 15, 2023. The specialists have delivered a notice giving out the insights about the enrollment. They have declared the accessibility of 4852 in different locales of the state. Candidates who are interested in applying should check their eligibility and complete the online application forms. Candidates must attend the recruitment procedures if they apply for the position before April 3, 2023.
The valid and eligible applications will be reviewed by the authorities, and those candidates who are shortlisted will be invited to take the written exam. The information that is at our disposal indicates that the test will take place on June 17, 2023. Those who perform well will be considered qualified for recruitment to Group 5 positions in the paramedical and nursing fields, including those as Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, and Assistant Veterinary Field Officer.
MPPEB Group 5 Notification 2023 Overview
|Latest MP Vyapam Group 5 Notification 2023|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) or MP Vyapam|
|Post Names||MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment|
|No. of Posts||4852 Posts|
|Exam Name||Joint Recruitment Examination for Direct Recruitment- 2023|
|Application Starting Date||15th March 2023|
|Application Ending Date||29th March 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Read More– Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria for MP Vyapam Group 5 Posts
Candidates for Madhya Pradesh’s paramedical and nursing positions must carefully adhere to the following requirements. Those who do not comply will not be permitted to participate in the recruitment process because they will be deemed ineligible for the positions that have been announced:
- After being hired, applicants must reside in Madhya Pradesh.
- The minimum age to apply for the position has been set by the authorities at 18 years old.
- Candidates, beyond what 40 years old can’t make a difference since they will be viewed as ineligible for the enlistment.
- The specialists will permit unwinding in the upper age limit for saved classes just according to the rules of the association.
- Candidates must have passed a recognized educational board’s 10+2 examination.
- The specialists have indicated different instructive prerequisites for various posts. The stated qualification must be met by applicants.
Madhya Pradesh PEB Vacancy Details
The state has 4852 paramedical and nursing job openings for nearly 20 positions, according to the authorities. These incorporate Male Attendants, Specialists, Ayurveda Compounders, Dressers, Staff Medical caretakers, Radiographers, and substantially more. While the remaining vacancies are brand-new, a portion of the declared number are backlog positions. Besides, the opening are appropriated relying upon the booking measures of the Public authority and the empty posts. The openings are described in detail here:
Click Also- JNU Recruitment 2023
MPPEB Group 5 Online Form Application Fee
The application fee must be paid by applicants via online payment methods. The amount of the fee varies by category. The following fee has been established:
|S.No.||Category||Application Fee||User Registration Fee||MPPEB Portal Charges||Total Amount|
|1.||Unreserved UR||Rs. 500||Rs. 20||Rs. 60||Rs. 580|
|2.||Scheduled Castes SCs||Rs. 250||Rs. 20||Rs. 60||Rs. 330|
|3.||Scheduled Tribes STs||Rs. 250||Rs. 20||Rs. 60||Rs. 330|
|4.||Persons With Disability||Rs. 250||Rs. 20||Rs. 60||Rs. 330|
Read Also- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023
Documents for MP Paramedical and Nursing Application
The competitors need to have the accompanying records in the event that they wish to get enlisted in Madhya Pradesh Paramedical and Nursing Staff for posts delivered under MP Proficient Assessment Board Enrollment:
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Matriculation Certificate Date of Birth proof
- A valid Photo identity card
- Class 10+2 Marksheets and Certificates
- Certificates and Degree Mark Sheets of the highest educational qualifications
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Income Certificate, if the candidate is willing to seek reservations under the Economically Weaker Section
Also Check- TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2023
How To Apply for Madhya Pradesh Group 5 Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment of Paramedical and Nursing Staff can do so beginning on February 15 by completing the following steps:
- Navigate to peb.mp.gov.in, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board‘s official website.
- Pick the language in which the entry will open up.
- The Latest Updates prompt will appear on the screen on the Home page.
- After that, look for the link to the Online Form for the Group-5 Combined Recruitment Test – 2023, which will begin on February 15, 2023.
- If the candidate does not already have an account on the portal, create one as a new user.
- To access the portal, go to the Login form.
- On the screen, the Application Form will appear.
- Fill out the Online Form with the necessary information.
- Nextel, transfer the Records required.
- Make use of the options available on the portal to pay the Application Fee.
- Tap the option to Submit the application form at the end.
MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
How to apply for MPPEB Group 5 Vacancy 2023?
Apply Online from the website peb.mponline.gov.in
Is MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023 admit card out?
Yes, MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023 admit card is out on official website.
When MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023 Application starts?
MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023 Application Starting Date from 15th March 2023.