OPSC SDOPRO Syllabus:- Then you are in the right place to get detailed notification about Odisha Public service Commission SDIPRO Group B Syllabus & OPSC SDIPRO Group B Examination Pattern. The officials Odisha Public service Commission publish the Odisha SDIPRO Exam Topics along with Odisha SDIPRO Examination Pattern for the students who have applied. Topics like Odia, General Awareness, General English, Journalism & Mass Communication will be covered in the OPSC SDIPRO Paper. And each paper will be given 100 numbers with a time duration of 2 hrs.
OPSC SDOPRO Syllabus 2023
Then this is the Correct place for you to get the Odisha Public service Commission Syllabus for SDIPRO Group – B Jobs 2023. Here we have upload the Newest Updated OPSC SDIPRO Syllabus PDF for the Aspirants who had apply for the Odisha Public service Commission SDIPRO Jobs 2023 & Preparing for the Group – B written exam. The Applicants should have a minimum Idea about the Syllabus & Exam Structure before starting the Exam Preparation. To help the Contenders we have transfer the Updated Exam Pattern in the below section & OPSC SDIPRO Syllabus PDF at the final of our webpage. So check out this entire object & download the OPSC SDIPRO Syllabus PDF free of charge.
OPSC SDOPRO Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Public service Commission|
|Post Name||SDIPRO Group- B|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Viva Voca test|
Check Also: TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2023
About OPSC SDOPRO
The First Dispatch of the Government of India on Indian Constitutional Reforms on March 5, 1919, refers to the necessity of establishing some permanent office charged with the regulation of service matters as the origin of the Public Service Commission in India. The Government of India Act of 1919 gave this idea of a body that would primarily be responsible for regulating service issues a little bit more practical form. “discharge, in regard to recruitment and control of the Public Services in India, such functions as may be assigned thereto by rules made by the Secretary of State in Council, the Act’s Section 96C stated, required the establishment of a Public Service Commission in India.
After the Government of India Act of 1919 was passed, the Secretary of State, the Government of India and Local Governments communicated for a long time about the structure and functions of the new organization. This went on for more than four years. However, no decision was made, and the issue was referred to the Lee Commission, a Royal Commission on India’s Superior Civil Services. The Lee Commission recommended that the statutory Public Service Commission envisioned by the Government of India Act, 1919 be established immediately in their report from March 27, 1924.
OPSC SDIPRO Exam Pattern 2023
The below-given pattern is for the OPSC SDIPRO written paper. And the viva voce test will be given 30 marks. Further, there is no negative numbering for the exam.
|Paper||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Odia||100||2 Hours|
|Paper II||General Awareness||100||2 Hours|
|Paper III||General English||100||2 Hours|
|Paper IV||Journalism and Mass Communication||100||2 Hours|
OPSC SDIPRO Exam Topics 2023
In this blog, we will be providing information on the OPC SDIPRO Exam topics for 2023. This blog is designed to help candidates prepare for the OPC SDIPRO exam and gain an understanding of the topics that will be covered. We will update the blog regularly with new information so be sure to check back often!
- Essay writing
- Preparation of News Item
- Preparation of a Speech
- Grammar and Word Power
- English to Odia translation
- Question of Odia Language, Literature & Culture
The questions will be of Graduation standard & shall consist of
- Essay writing
- Letter writing
- Odia to English translation
- Summary or Precis writing/ Comprehension
The question will be about Indian history, geography, culture, and politics, specifically in relation to Odisha. It will also be about general science, with an emphasis on everyday life, sports, current events, and Odia literature’s general knowledge. The exam paper must be written in English.
Journalism & Mass Communication
- Communication, Theories & Laws of Communication
- Mass Media, Social Media, and Media Management
- Public Relations, Planning & Strategy
- Basic PR Reporting Skills
- Advertising, Planning, Designing & Campaign
Can Check: CRPF ASI, Head Constable Ministerial
How to OPSC SDOPRO Syllabus 2023 Online?
If you are looking to prepare for the upcoming OPSC SDOPRO Syllabus 2023 online, then you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we will guide you through the process of downloading and preparing for the 2023 OPSC SDOPRO Syllabus online. We will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to download and prepare for the 2023 OPSC SDOPRO Syllabus online, as well as outline the essential materials you’ll need to have in order to pass. For the written exam, the OPSC SDIPRO Syllabus has been made available. The steps to downloading the Syllabus without any problems are listed below.
- Go to the official OPSC web portal opsc.gov.in.
- Now find the OPSC SDIPRO Syllabus website and click on it.
- Next, log in with the credentials like Registration Number & Password in the required space
- The Syllabus shall be displayed on your computer device.
- Now, download or print the copy of the Syllabus PDF for future usage.
OPSC SDIPRO Preparation Tips
Applicants willing to get a name in the merit list of the OPSC SDIPRO job profile are advised to stick to the preparation tips as mentioned in the section below.
- It is advisable to go through the OPSC SDIPRO syllabus and make ready for all the topics briefly. Applicants should try to cover the topics that help in securing high numbers in the examination.
- Stick to the OPSC SDIPRO previous year’s papers and try to attempt the same while preparing for the paper. These papers are essential as they assist in knowing about the structure of the examination along with the plan before attempting the examination. The cause is it helps in ensuring that nothing is left out before the real test & the questions are answer properly.
- The Students are also advised to adhere to the OPSC SDIPRO Officer mock test to know about their show before the examination.