OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023- The Odisha Subordinate Staff Choice Commission, or OSSSC, has started recruiting for region framework positions. The OSSSC has revealed the OSSSC Junior Helper Enlistment 2023 for the posts of Junior Partner and Panchayat Head honcho. More than 3,000 open positions in these positions are anticipated to be announced by the Commission. For the recruitment process, the OSSSC has issued a brief OSSC JA Notification 2023; On February 24, 2023, the final notification will be sent out. Starting on February 24, the OSSSC Application Form 2023 will be available until March 27.
Candidates who are interested should apply for these positions as soon as the application form opens. In the future, the OSSSC Exam Date and Schedule for 2023 will be made available to the public. It is anticipated that the OSSSC Exam 2023 will take place in April 2023. Any new information regarding the OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 can be found on the official website, osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
On the official website, the OSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2023 will soon be available. Apply for the position if you want to work for the OSSSC. All candidates should carefully read the official announcement to make sure they are qualified for the OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. The competitors should pass the discounted test, which will have questions about a variety of topics.
All candidates who pass the written test will be invited to a meeting to verify their documents. They will then be appointed by the OSSC and assigned to various state locations. The exam will be taken by more than 5 lakh people who want to work for the Odisha Government, so candidates should study hard. Read the article below to learn everything candidates need to know about the OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023.
OSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2023
|Name Of The Exam||OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Posts||Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer|
|OSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2023||15 February 2023|
|OSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2023||24 February to 27 March 2023|
|OSSSC Junior Assistant Exam 2023||April 2023|
|OSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2023||To Be Announced|
Also Visit- APSC Combined Competitive Exam
OSSSC Junior Assistant Eligibility 2023
Up-and-comers ought to affirm that they meet the OSSSC Junior Collaborator Qualification 2023 prerequisites before going after the jobs. The official notification will include this information.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens and residents of Odisha.
- The age range for each candidate should be between 18 and 32. Age reductions that are appropriate will be granted to candidates from reserved categories.
- Any bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution is required of all applicants.
- The physical characteristics of the applicants must not violate the official notification.
- Candidates must also be able to type well and understand the basics of computers.
Candidates who do not meet the minimum eligibility requirements may be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment process. Consequently, they should carefully evaluate their eligibilityhttps://onlinesawari.com/osssc-junior-assistant-recruitment.html.
Also Read- India Post Office Recruitment 2023
OSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
- The OSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern for 2023 includes both a written and a skill test.
- Candidates will need to pass the written exam to take the skill test.
- The composed test will be 5.5 hours long and worth 385 focuses.
The OSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern for 2023 is presented in the table that follows.
|Part A||Language||85||2.5 Hours|
|Part B||Mathematics||100||3 Hours|
Check Also- SSC Havaldar Recruitment 2023
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has put out an advertisement for 7239 Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer positions. Under the table, applicants examine the OSSSC Enrollment 2023 opportunity’s specifics.
|Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO)||2297|
|Junior Assistant (JA)||4565 + 377|
Read Also- Haryana Group C Recruitment 2023
Apply Online OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must first visit @osssc.gov.in, the OSSSC‘s official website. They will find the option to “Register” on the homepage.
- When they click on it, they will be asked to choose between “New User” and “Registered User.“ Choose New User.
- The instructions for completing the registration form will then be displayed on the screen.
- After carefully reading the instructions, complete the registration form by entering your information and uploading all required documents.
- The application charge for the positions you need to apply for must then be submit.
- After you have paid the fee, you will be asked to fill out all of the remaining information on the application form, and you will then be asked to send in your application form.
- The OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 online application process is now complete.
Also Check- Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The eligible candidates will be chosen based on how well they did at the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
On Which Portal can Candidate Apply Online Odisha JA Recruitment 2023?
Odisha JA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link will be activate on osssc.gov.in.
How many vacancies are available under the Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
There are 3000+ Vacancies of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer under the Odisha JA Recruitment 2023.
What is the Start Date and Last Date of Odisha JA Application Form 2023?
Odisha Junior Assistant Application Form 2023 will be open from 24 February to 27th March 2023.