PM Awas Yojana: Various schemes are being organized by our Prime Minister Honorable Shri Narendra Modi for the financial assistance of the economically weak and lower class people. You will be very happy to know that PM Awas Yojana list has been released by our Prime Minister Honorable Shri Narendra Modi and Finance Minister. PM Awas Yojana List has been released on online mode, so the people of rural and urban areas who had applied under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, all other information related to the list like how to check the list through online means.
If you are going to tell you the complete information about what are the necessary documents etc. through this article, then definitely read the article till the end. When will the money come, the name came in the list or not, so now the news is coming out that a list has been issued, the name of all the people will in that list, after that their verification process will done, only then money will come in your account. Friends, after getting the name in the list, your verification process will done, 1st of all it will seen that where you want to build a house, where is the land & how is it, after that a photo will taken on that day. Your Aadhar card will checked.
PM Awas Yojana
Friends, as you all know that Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, this is a government scheme, under this scheme, benefits are given to people in both rural and urban areas, such people who are laborers are poor, who do not have a house to live in. All of them are given financial assistance from the government. So that he can live by building his own house, then friends, those who had applied online 1 month ago, someone must have done it 3 months ago, someone must have done it 1 year ago, then friends, you must be worried.
Your PAN card will check& only then your verification process will end. After about 10 to 15 days money will come in your account. Friends, if your name comes in the list and money does not come. So you can find out the complete information by going to the sub-division of your nearest block, where there is a voice office, you can find out all the information from the employees sitting there, what is your status now, to get the complete information about the application, follow this post Read on further.
PM Awas Yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||Indira Awas Yojana renamed as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yo|
|Department Name||District Rural Development Officer / District Rural Development Authority DRDA|
|Plan Type||Central government-funded and managed by the state government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Also Read- Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Apply
Documents Required For PM Awas Yojana New List 2023
- Aadhar card
- Credit Card
- bank passbook
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- voter card
- passport size photo
- All other documents approved by the government
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility
- The beneficiary cannot be older than 70 years old.
- A married couple and their unmarried children can be beneficiaries of PMAY. To be eligible for assistance under this program, these beneficiaries must not own a Pucca House in any state of India in their or any member of their family’s name.
- An applicant must possess an Aadhaar card in order to benefit from the scheme.
- The beneficiary and any members of his or her family must not reside in any part of India.
- A person who owns a Pucca home that is less than 21 square meters in size may be included in the renovation of the current home.
- Members with adult earnings, regardless of marital status, may also benefit from this mission.
- If the beneficiary is from the LIG (Low Income Group), their annual income must be between 3 lakhs and 6 lakhs.
- MIG 1 (Middle Income Group) applicants should have an annual income of between 6 and 12 lakh rupees, while MIG 2 applicants
- should not have an annual income of more than 18 lakh rupees.
- Beneficiaries who fall into the EWS category are eligible for Central Assistance in each of the four verticals, whereas those who fall into
- the LIG (Lower Income Group) or MIG (Middle Income Group) categories are only eligible under the CLSS portion of this PMAY mission.
- In order to own the house, one adult female member of the family must be a member. This means that either a single adult female
- member or a group of males will own the houses provided by this program.
- If you’re applying under the LIG/EWS category, the property should belong to both the female member and the applicant.
Also Visit- Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Apply
How MIG, LIG & EWS Categories Are Defined In Terms Of Annual Income?
|Category||Annual Income||Subsidy benefit|
|EWS Household||Upto Rs. 3.00 lakhs||6.5%|
|Lower Income Group (LIG) Household||Between Rs. 3.00 lakhs to Rs. 6.00 lakhs||6.5%|
|Middle Income Group (MIG)- I||Between Rs. 6.00 lakhs to Rs. 12.00 lakhs.||4%|
|MIG- II||Rs. 12.00 lakhs to Rs. 18.00 lakhs||3%|
How Do I Check The Status Of My PMAY Application?
You can check the status of your application at any time after filling out the form. The status of an application can be checked in two ways: via application number or by entering additional personal information.
Using Application Number:
- Visit the portal: The first thing you should do is go to http://pmaymis.gov.in.
- Citizen Assessment option: On the homepage, look for the “Citizen Assessment” option.
- Select the appropriate option and select “Track Your Assessment Status.”
- Select “By Assessment ID” from the two options when you press the track button.
- Enter the details: enter your mobile number and assessment ID. and select the option to submit.
- Check the status: Your assessment status will now be displayed on the screen, and you can check it.
Also Check- PM Mudra Yojana, Eligibility, Form PDF,
Using the name, father’s name, and mobile phone number:
- Go to the official website, pmaymis.gov.in.
- You must now select “Track Your Assessment Status” from the “Citizen Assessment” tab.
- Click on “by name, father’s name and versatile no.” button.
- After its selection, you need to submit some entries like: –
- State Name
- District name
- City Name
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Father name and
- Your Mobile Number
PM Awas Yojana FAQ’S
Are there any charges applicable at the time of PMAY application?
Yes, a nominal fee of Rs. 25 + GST is to be paid at the time of form submission. Potential beneficiaries applying for the scheme online do not need to pay.
Can I apply for PMAY scheme without Aadhaar number?
Aadhaar number is mandatory to apply online. Individuals can apply for Aadhaar card from their nearest CSC. Click here to locate your nearest CSC.
Who are the Central Nodal Agencies (CNAs) and what do they do?
HUDCO, NHB and SBI are the CNAs to channelize the credit linked subsidy scheme to the Primary Lending Institutions. They will also monitor the progress of the PMAY CLSS scheme. The Ministry may also add other financial institutions as a CNA in future.