PM Daksh Yojana Registration:- You need to read our article carefully all the way through if you want all the information about the PM Daksh Yojana. because you will learn how to apply for this scheme in our article. If not, you will learn today in our article about the potential benefits of this plan. I hope you’ll apply for this program right away.
On August 5, 2021, Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment Virendra Kumar launched this plan. which can only be applied for by Indian citizens. People from the SC, ST, BC, and Safai Karamchari categories will receive training for employment opportunities through this program. All candidates can quickly enroll in programs that are either short-term or long-term under this plan.
PM Daksh Yojana Registration
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will be in charge of administering the Pradhan Mantri Daksh program beginning in the years 2020. Upskilling and reskilling, short-term and long-term training programs, entrepreneurship development programs, and other types of skill development training are provided to the eligible target group under this program.
Government training institutes, sector skill councils established by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, and other reputable institutions will carry out these training programs under the PM-Daksh yojana.
PM Daksh Yojana Registration Details
|Name of Scheme||PM Daksh Yojana|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
About PM Daksh Yojana Registration
The PM-DAKSH Yojana is a national plan to improve the skills of SCs, OBCs, EBCs, DNTs, sanitation workers, and waste pickers. Download the official notification, carefully read all eligibility requirements, and then submit your application online to all applicants. We will provide brief details about the PM Daksh Yojana 2023, such as the scheme’s benefits, eligibility requirements, key features, application status, and application procedure.
Read Also: Manav Garima Yojana 2023
Key Facts of PM Daksh Yojana
- This plan has been launch by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- For which only certain categories of people can apply.
- The online application for this plan was start on 5th August.
- There is no minimum income fix for the SC category.
- The income for the backward class has been fixed at Rs 3 lakh.
- In this plan, the minimum earnings for Economically Wecare Section has been fixed at Rs.1 lakh.
- Not only this, no minimum income has been fastened for Safai Karamcharis, De Notified, Nomadic & semi-nomadic citizens.
- After applying, you can take training from your nearest training center.
- In 2021, about 5000 youth have been provided interest through this scheme.
- A certificate will also be on condition that to you after completing the training and evaluation.
- Employment opportunities will also be increase through this plan.
- If you want to apply to this plan, then you will not have to go to any government officer.
- Your age has been fix from 18th to 45th years to apply.
- You have to apply for this plan online mode only.
- All the beneficiaries will not have to pay any fee for this.
- In this scheme, you will be on condition that with 4 types of skill development training programs.
- You can avail the benefit of this plan only once.
- In this scheme, you can select only one skill training program.
- 1500 per month will be give to SC Cast & Safai Karamcharis during short-term and long-term training programs.
- During this program, OBC, EBC and DNT trains will be give 1000 rupees every month.
- This amount will be make available to you only on 80% attendance.
- Every effort will also be make to provide employment to the trainee after the completion of the training period.
- If your attendance during this program is 80% then you will be on condition that Rs.100 per day.
- If your attendance in the re-skilling and up-skilling training program is 80% then you will be give Rs.3000.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Daksh Yojana
- Your age for this plan has been fixe from 18th years to 45th years.
- Only permanent citizens of India can put in for the PM Daksh plan.
- For this only people of SC, ST, OBC, BC, EWS, Safai Karamchari, De Notified, Dhoomantu, Ardh Nomadic, etc class can apply.
Beneficiaries of PM Daksh Yojana
- Scheduled Caste Citizens
- Economically Weaker Section Citizens
- Backward Class Citizens
- Denotified, Nomadic and Semi-nomadic
How to Check PM Daksh Yojana Registration Online?
- To apply, first, you have to go to the official web portal, www.pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in
- Then on the web page, you have to click on Applicants Registration.
- After clicking, the registration form will unlocked on the next page.
- In which you have to fill in all the particular asked correctly.
- After filling in, you have to click on send OTP.
- OTP will be dispatch to your mobile number.
- After filling which you have to click on Next.
- Then you have to enter your training particular.
- After that, you have to click on Next.
- Finally, you have to fill in your bank account particular.
- Don’t forget to click on give in after filling in.
- In this way, your request will be complete.
Documents Needed for PM Daksh Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Cast certificate
- Address certificate
- Business certificate
- Self-declaration form
- Mobile number
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
Training Program Under PM Daksh Yojana
- Fixtures & Fittings Sector
- Apparel Sector
- Beauty & Wellness Sector
- Health sector
- Logistics Sector
- Petrochemical sector
- Electronics Sector
- Automobile sector
- CNC Milling Programming and Operation
PM-DAKSH (Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi) Yojana was launched by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment (MoSJ & E), Government of India in 2020-21. It is a National Action Plan for skilling marginalized persons covering SCs, OBCs, EBCs, DNTs, Sanitation workers including waste pickers.
PM Daksh Yojana FAQ’S
When was PM Daksh scheme launched?
The PM DAKSH scheme is being implemented from the year 2020-21. This program provides eligible target groups with skill development training programs such as Short Term Training Program, Up-Skilling/Reskilling, Entrepreneurship Development Program, and Long Term Training Program.
Who are eligible for PM Daksh Yojana?
Eligible trainees of age group 18 - 45 years belonging to following categories can apply for skill training programmes under PM-DAKSH: Other Backward Classes having annual family income below Rs. 3 Lakh.
Which Ministry is implementing pm Daksh scheme?
The scheme of 'Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi' (PM-DAKSH) has been launched by Department of Social Justice and Empowerment during 2020-21 to impart skill development training to the youth (age between 18-45 years) belonging to Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes/Economically Backward Classes
What is the age limit for PM Daksh Yojana?
Your age for this scheme has been fixed from 18 years to 45 years. Only permanent citizens of India can apply for the PM Daksh scheme.
E Challan Status Check Online Challan
RCH Portal- Data Entry Online Login
TNCSC Paddy Procurement Registration