PM Suraksha Bima Yojana: PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Form 2023 Check Premium Calculator. PMSBY Jan Suraksha Apply Online, Age Limit, Benefits, Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. In the year 2015, the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 has been launched by the Central Government of India.
Through this scheme, the government has aimed to provide social security to the citizens who applied in this scheme. Because there is a covered pension as well as an insurance section available for the citizen of India who is eligible for this scheme. So today we are going to talk about PM Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 Registration process which has been given by the department.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana
On May 9, 2015, Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi officially announced the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023. All disadvantaged individuals who desire government social security can apply for this program as a result of it. Due to the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana, some families of the deceased can receive an insured sum of 2 lakh rupees through this program.
So that they can handle the financial situation brought on by the death of a family member, they can apply for financial assistance. In addition, after submitting an application for the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Registration 2023, an annual renewal option is available. However, in order to renew the program, the department will deduct Rs. 12 from the beneficiary‘s bank account.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Suraksha Bima Yojana|
|Under||The Central Government of India|
|Launched by||Shri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India|
|Date of Launch||9th May 2015|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Also Look- e Kalyan Bihar Scholarship 2023
About PM Suraksha Bima Yojana
However, the plan is affordable for all Indian citizens. We likewise shared data about the qualification rules for PM Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023. You can then apply for the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023. Because only the department will consider your application for this scheme if your status and application form meet the requirements. Therefore, use this scheme wisely to your advantage. Likewise, there has an age limit additionally given for the candidate so just qualified up-and-comers can ready to enlist their application structure.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Benefits & Features:
- In this plan, there has protection given for death/mishap which has likewise recharged consistently.
- Most significant candidates need to pay an exceptional measure of Rs 12 just for getting the help under this plan.
- The services taxes, which ought to be 14%, are not going to be included in this premium amount.
- In addition, if the candidate kicked the bucket or met with a mishap or experiences any handicap then the group of them going to help Rs 2 Lakh through this plan.
- Additionally, one of the required documents for the scheme is a link to the aadhar card.
- The individual’s aadhar card should then be linked to the bank account information provided during the registration process.
- However, the beneficiary’s account now automatically receives the scheme’s annual premium.
PM Suraksha Bima Age Limit
Check the application start date if you want to learn more about the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 Registration. From that point forward, a candidate can ready to apply. In addition, applicants do not need to visit any department or office during the registration process. Therefore, they can access the official link provided by the relevant department on the scheme‘s website. After that, the user is concerned about when they will be able to complete the application process. The good news for them is that the department has not specified a final date. This allows applicants to complete the application process in accordance with their requirements.
Also Visit- E Gram Swaraj Payment Status,
Check PM Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 Registration Eligibility :
- Therefore, the applicant needs to be a permanent Indian citizen. because there is a national level to this scheme.
- The applicant’s aadhar card should be linked to the bank account you provided during registration.
- In addition, you must conduct KYC. because the plan includes a mandatory step like this.
- The vast majority of important applicants ought to have an active savings account.
- One more thing: payments should only be made in Indian rupees.
- Additionally, NRIs can apply for this program to purchase the central government benefit.
- To apply for this program, applicants must be between 18 and 70 years old.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Registration 2023
Document Required :
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photo
- Voter Id Card
- Proof of Age
- Address Proof such as electricity bill, water bill, etc.
As part of this program, the beneficiaries’ families will be eligible to receive Rs 2 lakh in financial assistance for those who have lost both hands or both feet, become blind, or died in an accident.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana list of banks –
- Axis Bank Axis Bank
- Bank of India Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank Canara Bank
- Central Bank Central Bank
- Corporation Bank Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank Dena Bank
- Federal Bank Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank IDBI Bank
- Indusland Bank IndusInd Bank
- Kotak Bank Kotak Bank
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank Punjab National Bank
- South Indian Bank South Indian Bank
- State Bank of India State Bank of India
- UCO Bank UCO Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- Vijaya Bank Vijaya Bank
- All Regional Rural Banks of India All Rural Bank
Also Read- OSEPA Extended MIS Login Odisha State
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 Registration :
- Visit the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana’s official website.
- You have now reached the portal’s homepage by clicking on the link above.
- Therefore, you must read the most recent update section here.
- After that, go to the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana registration link.
- After that, complete the application. Upload the document that the form asks for. Make a payment for the premium. Send the
- information. Registration is completed at last.
Conditions of PMSBY Scheme
- You need to keep up with the store sum in the record. On the off chance that there is no equilibrium in the record at the hour of restoration, the approach will be treated as dropped.
- Even in such a circumstance, the policy will be canceled in the event that the account from which your premium is deducted is closed.
- For the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, only one bank account from any one bank can be linked.
- Your policy will be considered canceled even if you do not pay the premium.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana FAQ’S
What is Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana benefits?
2 lakh for accidental death and full disability and Rs. 1 lakh for partial disability. The premium of Rs. 20 per annum is to be deducted from the account holder's bank account through 'auto-debit' facility in one installment.
Who are eligible for PM insurance scheme?
The PMJJBY is available to people in the age group of 18 to 50 years having a bank account who give their consent to join / enable auto-debit. Aadhar would be the primary KYC for the bank account. The life cover of Rs. 2 lakhs shall be for the one year period stretching from 1st June to 31st May and will be renewable.
How do I use Bima insurance?
Register your details at an AirtelTigo Customer Service Center or with a BIMA agent by calling 550. You will receive a welcome SMS confirming your AirtelTigo Family Care insurance policy. Payment is made through daily deductions from your airtime wallet.