PM YASASVI Scheme: You are eligible to take part in the entrance exam that the central government will hold in order to implement the PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 if you are a permanent resident of India. In order to be eligible for the rewards that will be made available to those students who perform exceptionally well, students in grades 9 and 10 can apply for the entrance exam and then take it. You can prepare yourself for the scheme by reading the article that is provided below.
which contains information about the application process as well as information about the eligibility criteria. The registration materials for the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Program for Vibrant India (YASASVI) Entrance Test 2023 will be made available by the National Testing Agency (NTA). On the official website, yet.nta.ac.in, you will be able to register for the PM YASASVI 2023 scholarship program. From July 2023, students will be able to register online
PM YASASVI Scheme
The Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for a Vibrant India (PM YASASVI) is the scheme’s full name. which has been launched by the Central Government and Prime Minister. On July 27, 2023, the online application process for this scheme began. whose application deadline was set for September 5, 2023. Any citizen’s application form will not be accepted after the deadline. Therefore, we expect your timely application.
The application correction window will open on September 6, 2023, after applicants submit their applications. where you can modify your application form. Your exam will be held on September 25, 2023, following your application. In all exam centers, this exam will be given to students in an entirely equitable manner. Only online applications are accepted for this scheme. However, to apply, you must be an Indian citizen.
PM YASASVI Scheme Overview
|Scheme name||Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for a Vibrant India [PM YASASVI]|
|Application started on||25 June 2023|
|Last date to apply||5 Sept 2023|
|Apply correction window date||6 – 8 Sept 2023|
|Exam date||25 Sept 2023|
Also Visit– pmkisan.gov.in Status Check
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
While applying as this scheme, you have to follow some rules. According to which you can apply. Your eligibility criteria as this scheme are as follows-
- For this program, you must be an Indian citizen on a permanent basis.
- This scheme is only open to candidates who fall into the OBC, EBC, DNT, SAR, NT, or SNT categories.
- Any gender can apply for this program.
- To apply, you don’t have to pay anything.
- Students applying for the 11th grade must have been born between April 1, 2004 and March 31, 2008.
- Students who were born between April 1, 2004 and March 31, 2008 are eligible for the ninth grade.
- The applicant‘s parents should not earn more than 2.5 lakhs per year.
- All applicants must pass the eighth grade in order to apply.
PM YASASVI Scheme Benefits
Many benefits will provided to you through this scheme which is as follows-
- Students in the ninth grade will receive a yearly salary of Rs 75,000 under this plan.
- Likewise, eleventh class understudies will be given a compensation of Rs 125,000 consistently.
- The students in grades 9 and 10 will be able to take advantage of this benefit.
- This scholarship will be administered in accordance with international standards and will be totally transparent.
Documents Required For PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
You are required to submit the following essential documents when applying:
- Aadhar card
- 8th passing certificate
- 10th passing certificate
- Email id
- Phone number
- Income certificate
- Cast Certificate, etc.
Also Check- OSEPA Extended MIS Login Odisha State
Scholarship Exam Pattern Of PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
You should be aware of the exam pattern before the exam. to make it simple for you to prepare for the exam. Therefore, we wish to inform you that the following is the exam pattern:-
- This exam will be online–based and computer-based.
- which you will have 3hours to complete.
- The examination center’s closing time has been set for 01:30 p.m.
- A sum of 100 inquiries will be given to you in this test.
- The exam will have only multiple-choice questions.
- There will be 400 marks awarded for the exam.
- There will be a total of four sections for this exam.
- The exam will be given in both English and Hindi.
- There will be a total of 78 cities in India where this test will be given.
|Subject||Total Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness/Knowledge||25||100||3 hr|
How To Register Online PM YASASVI Scheme 2023?
If you’re looking to register for the PM YASASVI scheme, you can do so online. This guide will walk you through the process step-by-step, and we’ll provide instructions on how to register for both the full and reduced schemes. We’ll also explain the benefits of registering for the scheme and highlight some of the key eligibility requirements. So if you’re looking to get registered for PM YASASVI, this is the guide for you.
- To begin, you must visit the official website.
- The link is www.yet.nta.ac.in. You must then click “Register“ on the home page.
- On the following page, you need to choose ‘Competitor Enlistment’.
- A form will appear on your screen once you select it.
- where your name, email address, date of birth, password, and other information must entered.
- Clicking on “Create Account“ is required after you have entered all of the information.
- You will then receive an application number.
- Keep this number safe for future reference.
- You can easily register this way.
Also Look- E Gram Swaraj Payment Status,
How To Log In Online To PM YASASVI Scheme 2023?
If you are looking for an online way to log in to your PM YASASVI scheme account, you’ve come to the right place! In this post, we’ll walk you through the steps necessary to log in and access your account online. We’ll also provide a few tips on how to make the most of your PM YASASVI scheme account, including how to manage your investments and track your progress. So if you’re looking for an easy way to manage your investments and track your progress, look no further than this post.
- To begin, you must launch the online portal.
- You are required to select “Login” on the homepage.
- A page will appear on your screen after you click.
- where your application number and password must be entered.
- You must click “Submit” after filling out the form.
- After that, you can visit the YASASVI portal and sign up on the test registration page.
What’s The Process To View State-Wise Allocation Of Slots?
- You must select the link to the official website in order to accomplish this.
- After that, the website’s home page will appear on your screen.
- You must select “State-wise Allocation of Slots” on the homepage.
- The PDF file will open in front of you after you click.
- This file contains all of the information
- that is simple to download to your device.
Also Read- e Kalyan Bihar Scholarship 2023
How To View School List In PM YASASVI Scheme 2023?
If you are looking to view your school list in the PM YASASVI Scheme 2023, you can do so through the My School portal. To access this portal, click on “My School” located in the main menu on the left-hand side of the homepage. On the My School page, you will be able to view your school list and make changes as necessary.
- The school list can be found on PM YASASVI’s website.
- The next choice on the home page is “List of Schools.”
- You must select your state, district, and school name on the following page.
- The school list will appear on your computer screen once you select it.
PM YASASVI Scheme FAQ’S
What is prime minister yashasvi scholarship?
Under this scheme, students of class 9th will be given a salary of Rs 75,000 every year. Also, 11th class students will be given a salary of Rs 125,000 every year. This benefit will be made available to the students of both class 9th and 10th.
What is the income limit for PM Yashasvi scholarship?
Applicants for the PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 must have completed the eighth grade in order to sit for the tenth-grade examinations in the session of 2023. The yearly income of the applicant's parents should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh.
How to apply for PM Yasasvi scheme?
PM YASASVI Scheme Registration 2023. Students can apply for the Yasasvi Entrance Test (YET) 2023 through the NTA Portal. YASASVI 2023 registration forms are available on the NTA's official website: yet.nta.ac.in. Class 9 to 12 students can apply for the YASASVI scholarship scheme.
Ayushman Card Download, Online Check
PM Kisan List 2023 Beneficiary List,
BPL Ration Card Download Haryana