Rajasthan SET Recruitment: The Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara, has published the Rajasthan SET 2023 or Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2023 notification on its State Recruitment Portal website at https://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/. The University of Rajasthan administers the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test (RAJSET), a competitive examination for Assistant Professor positions at various Indian colleges and universities in the state of Rajasthan.
The Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2023 recently created a great opportunity for an Assistant Professor position. This exam is sponsored by Govind Guru Trible University Banswara. On January 9, 2023, the exam notice was published on the official website. Applications are accepted until 23:59. February 11, 2023. The Rajasthan SET 2023 application form is now open for interested candidates to complete. Web-based process instructions are also provided in the following articles:
Rajasthan SET Recruitment
Application Form for Assistant Professor for Rajasthan SET 2023 is now available. The form can now be downloaded from the official website. Forms are only available online. All interested candidates who meet the qualifications for the position may register and submit an application form before the deadline. Check your eligibility for the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2023 on March 19, 2023. There are no breaks between the two sections of the exam. The grade obtained is used to create a list of merits. Candidates who wish to take these exams can obtain the following information.
Rajasthan State Eligibility SET Overview
|Name of the SET||Rajasthan SET 2023|
|Title||Apply for the RAJSET 2023|
|Subject||The University released the Rajasthan SET Exam 2023 notification|
|Exam Date||March 26, 2023|
Also Read- Assam SLPRB Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2023 Subjects
Subjects related to Rajasthan State Eligibility Examination 2023 are listed in the table after this section. Candidates can select their home subject and review the admission requirements for the position. Candidates must choose subjects for the master‘s degree. Choosing a different topic is prohibited.
|Name of the Subject|
Also Visit- Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
ggtu.ac.in Rajasthan SET 2023 Eligibility
Applicants seeking this rare opportunity to work as an Assistant Professor must meet a number of important requirements. The most important factors are, above all, education and experience. Check your declared eligibility for Rajasthan SET 2023 at ggtu.ac.in using the following items:
- Candidates must have a master’s degree in the subject matter. UR/General-EWS must have scored at least 55% in the Master’s Degree (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/SC/ST/PwD/ Third gender category must have scored at least 50% in the Master’s Degree. A
- Master’s Degree in Geography with a specialization in population studies is also eligible for the subject “Population Studies.”
- Candidates who have not yet received their master’s degree can too apply. However, these candidates will be admitted for a limited time & will treat as permanent when their results are announced. which Utmost finished in 2years. Such candidates will disqualified otherwise.
- Candidates may only appear in master‘s level subjects. If the subject is not on the list of SET subjects, the candidate may take the UGC NET or UGC-CSIR NET.
Steps Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form
Interested candidates can
- Go to www.ggtu.ac.in and select “SET 2023.”
When you select “apply for SET 2023,“ a new registration portal will open.
Complete your registration with the correct information..
- After registration is done login into your account using the password& username
- Fill out the complete ggtu.ac.in Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form
- Upload scanned photos, documents & the rest required information correctly
- Pay the fees online mode
- Submit the application
- Print the application fee as future reference.
Also Look- SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023
Application portal provides option for Rajasthan SET tariff submission for 2023. Candidates can pay their fees using credit or debit cards and online banking options. Please see below for entry fees for each category.
|General/SBC/OBC(Creamy layer) of Rajasthan and Out of State Candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|EWS/SBC/ OBC (Non–Creamy layer) of Rajasthan State||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST of Rajasthan state and All the PH Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2023 Exam Pattern
There will be two parts to the exam: The goal and 2. subjective. Between each exam, there will be no break for the candidates. The term of the test will be of 3 hours which will be directed in one go. The exam will be administered in both Hindi and English. The candidates can select the appropriate medium in accordance. No negative marking exists.
|1||100||50||1. Teaching/ Research aptitude
2. Reasoning ability
3. Reading comprehension
4. Divergent thinking
5. General Awareness
|2||200||100||Subject opted by the candidate|
Rajasthan SET Recruitment FAQ’S
What is the upper age limit to apply for Rajasthan SET 2023 exam?
There is no upper age limit to apply for Rajasthan SET 2023 exam.
Can I give the Rajasthan SET exam if I have a graduate degree?
No, candidates need to have a postgraduate degree to give the Rajasthan SET exam.
How many papers will be conducted for Rajasthan State Eligibility Test?
For Rajasthan State Eligibility Test two papers will be conducted.