Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana:- The Central Government has launched the National Health Insurance Scheme. Poor citizens receive health insurance through this program. You will also receive free access to medical facilities as part of this program. The majority of beneficiaries of this plan are members of the informal sector. All of you will receive free care in the hospitals that the government has chosen under this program.
Around 1.5 million health and wellness centers have been establish across the nation as part of this program. The policyholder must pay Rs 30 for the card in order to purchase this insurance. In each state, the RSBY premium has been set in a different way. There is no minimum or maximum age requirement to apply for this program. By applying for this program, you can easily receive this benefit if you are place on the BPL list.
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
Our article today will provide you with information regarding the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. which makes it simple for you to apply for this scheme. You will learn about the benefits that this plan will provide for you in our article. In addition, you will be give detaile instructions on how to submit an application. Therefore, read our article carefully all the way through and keep in touch with us for additional information. The Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY).
A government program is the National Health Insurance Program, or Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. sponsored a program for BPL (below poverty line) Indian citizens. The Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) aims to shield BPL families from financial burdens brought on by health emergencies that necessitate hospitalization. RSBY is an Indian government-sponsored program for the BPL population. The Indian government provides approximately 75% of the financing, with the state governments covering the remaining costs. In the North-Eastern states, Jammu and Kashmir, and the respective state governments, the contribution from the Indian government is 90 percent. only have to pay 10% of the premium.
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Details
|Scheme Name||Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||Poor People of the Country|
|Benefit||Cashless transactions at empanelled hospital and portability of benefits|
|State Name||All state of India|
Check Also:- UP EKavach Portal
About Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
An Indian government-run health insurance program for the poor is the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. The plan’s goal is to provide health insurance to unrecognized BPL workers and their families. It covers hospitalization in both public and private hospitals without the need for cash. The program was implemented in 25 Indian states on April 1, 2008, when enrollment began. As of February 2014, a total of 36 million families had signed up. RSBY was initially a Ministry of Labor and Employment project. Since April 1, 2015, it has been handed over to the M inistry of Health and Family Welfare.
Every “below poverty line” (BPL) family with a yellow ration card pays a registration fee of 30 (38 US dollars) to get a biometric-enabled smart card with their fingerprints and photos on it. This enables them to receive annual inpatient medical care in any of the empaneled hospitals for up to 30,000 (US$380) per family. For the head of the household, spouse, and up to three dependent children or parents, pre-existing illness coverage begins on day one.
Read Also:- West Bengal Internship Scheme
Benefits of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
You will get many benefits through this plan which are as follows.
- Through this scheme, you will be provided health insurance of Rs.30000.
- Under this plan, you will be on condition that free treatment.
- Not only this, workers from the unspecified sector can choose their health care options in public and private hospitals.
- Workers of the unorganized sector & their householder will also be include in this plan.
Eligibility Criteria for Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
While applying, you have to retain some things in mind which are as follows.
- You must be a citizen of India to apply.
- Only citizens of the unorganized sector can apply for this plan.
- To apply, you must be on the BPL list.
Can Check:- WB Digital Ration Card Name List
How to Check Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Online?
- First of all, the eligible list of people under BPL criteria will be sent to the health insurance company.
- Then the Enrollment time table will be issued by the Insurance Company according to the dates of the village with the help of District Level Officers.
- After that, it will be the responsibility of the policy agents to contact the BPL families & encourage them for this insurance.
- After which this records will be posted on the Prominent Enrollment Status of each village.
- Through this station, the biometric information of all the family members will be collected & their photographs will be covered.
- For which the beneficiary will have to submit a registration fee of Rs.30.
- This process will be full in a total of 10 minutes.
- You will then be given your cards in a plastic cover.
- This process will be done in the presence of a field key officer & government officer and a representative of the insurance company.
- Then the consolidated list will be sent to the state nodal business.
Also Covered by Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Beedi Workers
- Domestic Workers
- Licensed Railway Porters
- Rag pickers
- Auto/Taxi Driver
- Sanitation Workers
- Mine Workers
- Rickshaw pullers
- Building and other construction workers registered with the Welfare Boards
- Street Vendors
- MNREGA workers who have worked for more than 15th days during the preceding financial year
Documents Required for Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
For this plan, you will also have to upload some papers which are as follows.
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number, etc.
read also-HSRP MP Online Registration
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana, or the Rural Health Mission, is a government-funded health scheme that aims to provide universal access to quality healthcare in rural areas. Through this scheme, eligible individuals can receive free or discounted healthcare services from designated hospitals and clinics. If you’re looking for information about how to apply for Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana, or want to know more about the scheme in general, this blog is the perfect place for you. We have compiled all the relevant details and information about this important government initiative into one place, so you can easily find what you’re looking for. Thanks for reading!
What is the renewal fee of RSBY policy?
To renew the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana policy, an applicant should pay Rs.30 per as renewal fee per annum.
Where are the enrollment forms for the RSBY available?
The forms will be available at the enrollment centre or can be download from the state government's website.
What is the aim of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana?
An Indian government-run health insurance scheme for the underprivilege is called Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. The program's goal is to give unrecognised sector employees who fall under the BPL category health insurance coverage. This programme will also benefit the members of their families.
Can the family member list be modify in the middle of a policy period?
Family members can only be added or removed in the middle of a policy period only if there has been a death of one of the beneficiaries or birth in the family.
Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana Registration
E Shram Card 3000 Rs Pension Yojana