San Antonio Spurs vs Charlotte Hornets:- The Charlotte Hornets have something to build on. One game left until the All-Star break. And with the visiting San Antonio Spurs stuck on a 13-game losing streak, they’ll face a team in worse shape than they are on Wednesday night.
“Above all, I think his demeanor and pace make him really comfortable on the pitch, more than most people his age believed, Popovich said.
San Antonio Spurs vs Charlotte Hornets Prediction
The Spurs (14-44) will face the Charlotte Hornets (16-43) on Wednesday in the sixth game of a nine-game road trip. The tip-off time is 7 p.m., according to Spectrum Center. It is the year 2012, in the planet Earth. Tipico Sportsbook’s odds on the Spurs versus Miami are shown below. Make your NBA predictions and pick Hornets odds with our expert. While San Antonio covered as a 16-point underdog in a 117-109 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday, it is 0-for-5 on the road trip thus far. San Antonio has dropped 15 straight games away from defeating the Houston Rockets on Dec. 19 after falling to the Brooklyn Nets at home on Jan. 17 in a 13-game losing streak.
The Hornets, who were 5-point underdogs against the Atlanta Hawks on Monday, stopped a seven-game losing streak with a 144-138 victory. During the 0-6 skid against the spread, the cover also snapped. On Oct. 19, Charlotte opened the regular season with a road win and an Over (221) result by belting San Antonio 129-102 as a 1-point favorite.
“Now we’re back to the plan,” said Spurs coach Gregg Popovich while trying to form a young team. “The goal is to develop them as individuals and understand how they need to play as a group. So it’s a completely different challenge.” The San Antonio Spurs (14-44) will try to end their 15-game losing streak on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 7 p.m. on the Spectrum against the Charlotte Hornets (16-43) at his center. 12:00 AM ET on BSSE and BSSW.
San Antonio Spurs vs Charlotte Hornets Details
|Event Name||San Antonio Spurs vs Charlotte Hornets|
|Date||Wednesday, February 15, 2023|
|Venue||Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC|
Hornets vs Spurs Betting Odds
- Spread: Charlotte -6.5
- Total: 240
- Moneyline: Charlotte -251, San Antonio +206
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double up, oh! Deposit $200 and get $250. Bet now! Win 100 Pos Matches up to $250 in Colorado and New Jersey!If you’re 21+, general terms and conditions can be found on his Tipico.com.
Spurs at Hornets Picks and Predictions
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 6.5)
- Pick OU:Under (240)
Hornets 120 – Spurs 113
- Charlotte won 5 of the 13 contests she won this year (38.5%).
- Charlotte has not played a game this year where Moneyline her odds are below -251.
- According to the moneyline set by the oddsmakers in this matchup, Charlotte’s implied win probability is her 71.5.
- San Antonio has a 21.8% win rate this season and is losing at the money line (12-43).
- San Antonio, at odds of +206 or better (10.8%), as the Moneyline underdog he won 4-33.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, San Antonio’s implied win percentage is his 32.7%.
Against the spread
- The Hornets are averaging 112.4 points per game, 10.3 points less than the Spurs’ 122.7.
- If Charlotte scored more than his 122.7 points, he would be 7-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- If San Antonio concedes below his 112.4 points, he’s 10-3 against scatter, and he’s 10-3 overall.
- The Spurs averaged 112.5 points per game, 6.6 points less than the Hornets’ 119.1.
- San Antonio is 10-5 against the spread, and 6-9 overall when scoring 119.1 points or more. Charlotte is 8-6-1 to the spread and 7-8 overall when giving up less than 112.5 points.
- The Hornets are his 24th-most scoring team in the league (112.4 PPG), and the Spurs are his team with the most points per game (122.7) in his NBA play.
- San Antonio is his 23rd offense (112.5 PPG) in his NBA and Charlotte is his 28th defense (119.1).
- The Hornets are trailing by -395 points (-6.7 points AdvertisementAdvertisement
- Charlotte’s average implied total this year is 118.0, 5.0 points lower than her implied total in Wednesday’s game (123).
- So far this season, Charlotte has scored over 123 points in his eight games.
- San Antonio’s average implied total this year (119.8) is 2.8 more points than his team’s implied total (117) in that matchup.
Spurs at Hornets key injuries
- G Tre Jones (foot) out
- G Romeo Langford (hip) out
- F Doug McDermott (Achilles) questionable
- C Kai Jones (ankle) doubtful
San Antonio Spurs vs Charlotte Hornets Match Preview
San Antonio Spurs vs Charlotte Hornets live Streaming
It’s time to get your Spurs fix! The San Antonio Spurs are set to take on the Charlotte Hornets in what is sure to be a thrilling game. If you’re looking for a way to watch the game without having to miss a beat, check out our live streaming service. We have exclusive coverage of all the major games, so you can catch all the action without having to worry about spoilers. So don’t wait any longer, sign up today and get your Spurs fix. The NBA contest between Miami Heat and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot choice , Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, & on ESPN & ABC in the US.
San Antonio Spurs vs Charlotte Hornets live telecast
Are you ready for tonight’s game? The San Antonio Spurs are taking on the Charlotte Hornets in an important matchup, and we’re excited to be live streaming the action. You can watch the game right here on our website, and we’ll be providing full commentary and analysis all evening long. So check us out and join the discussion – it should be a great night. The San Antonio Spurs will take on the Charlotte Hornets in a live telecast this evening. Catch all the action as it happens here on Sports TV Online. The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India & on TNT & NBA Television in the US.
Why did the Spurs game get Cancelled?
After the Heat's inability to meet the NBA's requirement of eight available players due to injuries and positive tests, Wednesday's game between Miami and San Antonio was postponed.
Is San Antonio Spurs a good team?
They are fifth in the NBA in scoring and first in assists, but they are second in turnovers, which has prevented certain games from being as close as they should be. Their defense has been poor, and their rebounding has been average in the league, ranking 17th.
Who are Spurs biggest rival?
Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur, both of which are situated in North London, England, meet in the North London derby. The derby is regarded by many as one of the fiercest derbies in the world, with fans of both teams believing that the other is their main rival.
What was Spurs biggest loss?
Newcastle United 0–6, December 1996. Sheffield United 0–6, March 1993. Manchester City 0–6, November 2013
Bangladesh vs England Live 2023
ICC Womens T20 World Cup Schedule 2023