SSC CGL 2023 Notification- The official notification for the recruitment of Group B and C Cadre positions in 2023 has been made available by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who wish to work for the Indian government must pass this examination. The SSC CGL Notification 2023 is anticipated to be released on April 1, 2023, for candidates. The syllabus for the exam, as well as information about how to be chosen, will all be included in the announcement.
Candidates ought to be aware that the SSC CGL Application Form 2023 will be available from April 3 to May 3. Aspirants can anticipate that the SSC CGL Exam 2023 will be held in July 2023 at a variety of locations across the country. Candidates who pass this test will be eligible to move on to the next stage of the recruitment test. For the SSC Graduate Level Notification 2023, candidates can go to ssc.nic.in, the official SSC website.
SSC CGL 2023 Notification
In the coming days, the SSC CGL 2023 Notification will be released, and all interested candidates should carefully read it. The exam’s syllabus and instructions for completing the SSC CGL Application Form 2023 will be provided to the candidates. In order to have a good chance of passing the exam, all applicants will need to thoroughly study the prescribed syllabus before the date of the exam. Before applying for the positions, candidates will need to ensure that they review the open positions so that they can prepare accordingly. Candidates should prepare for a fierce competition because more than 10 lakh applicants are anticipated to take the exam.
The eligibility requirements for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, as well as the exam’s syllabus, are all included in the article below for the candidates’ perusal. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India has issued the Official SSC CGL Notification 2023 to fill approximately 7500 vacancies in various government departments. of India. The official SSC CGL Notification 2023 PDF with all of the exam’s information was made available on April 3, 2023, at www.ssc.nic.in. The SSC CGL 2023 notification pdf can be accessed by candidates by clicking the link below.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name Of The Exam||Combined Graduate Level Exam 2023|
|Conducted By||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts||Group B and C Posts|
|SSC CGL Notification 2023||03 April 2023|
|SSC CGL Application Form 2023||03-04-2023 to 03-05-2023|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2023||July 2023|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2023||August 2023|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2023||To Be Announce|
Also Visit- Assam SLPRB Recruitment 2023,
SSC Graduate Level Vacancy 2023
- The official notification for the SSC CGL Vacancy in 2023 will be released on April 3, 2023.
- The SSC is anticipated to announce more than 35,000 vacancies for various Government of India positions this year.
- Since this number is lower than the recruitment from the previous year, there will be fierce competition on the exam.
- This year’s recruitment is expected to attract at least 15 lakh applicants, so candidates should immediately beg in studying for the exam.
- The official notification for the exam will contain comprehensive information regarding the SSC CGL Recruitment 2023.
Check Also- HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
SSC CGL Exam 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer||A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any subject plus a CA, CMA, CS, M.Com, MBS, MBA (Finance), or Masters in Business Economics.|
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||At least a bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized university, with at least 60 percent of the marks in 12th grade mathematics|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||A graduate degree from a recognized institution in any field, including statistics.|
|Assistant in NCLAT||Bachelor’s Degree with Degree in law from a certified university.|
|Research Assistant in NHRC||A bachelor’s degree and a master‘s degree in human rights or law from a recognized university|
|All Other Posts||An equivalent graduate degree in any field from a reputable and accredited university|
Read Also- OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
SSC CGL Age Limit 2023
All applicants for the SSC CGL Exam 2023 must meet the eligibility requirements. The SSC will not hire candidates who do not meet any of the eligibility requirements. All applicants for the positions must hold a valid domicile certificate and be Indian citizens. For various positions, candidates must meet the SSC CGL Age Limit 2023 requirements.
|Assistant Section Officer in CSS||20 to 30 Years|
|Assistant Section Officer in Intelligence Bureau||Not More Than 30 Years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Till 30 Years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||Till 32 Years|
|Sub Inspector in NIA||Till 30 Years|
|Sub Inspector in CBI||20 to 30 Years|
|Sub Inspector in Narcotics||18 to 25 Years|
|Tax Assistant||20 to 27 Years|
|Inspector in Department of Post||18 to 30 Years|
|Assistant in All Other Departments||18 to 30 Years|
|All Other Posts||18 to 27 Years|
Also Check- BPNL Recruitment 2023
Process To Apply Online SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
The SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online page can be found on the organization’s website. The qualified applicants should satisfy the means referenced beneath to finish their application structure.
- To begin, you will need to visit the SSC’s official website, @ ssc.nic.in.
- There, you will need to register, and if you are already registered, you will need to log in with your username and password.
- Then, you’ll see all of the SSC‘s open positions at the moment.
- The announcement for the SSC CGL Exam 2023 must be located.
- Here you will see every one of the connections related with this enrollment.
- When you click the “SSC CGL Application Form 2023” link, you’ll be taken to a new page.
- The complete application form filling instructions can be found here.
- Fill out the application form by entering all of your information and uploading scanned copies of your documents after reading these instructions.
- After that, in order to apply for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, you will need to pay the application fee. After that, your application form will be completed, and you will be able to print it out.
Also Check- Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023
SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process
Because the SSC CGL Exam will be divided into four sections, there will be multiple stages to the SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process: A candidate must pass each stage individually to pass the CGL Exam.
- Tier-I: Computer Based Test
- Tier-II: Computer Based Test
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
SSC CGL 2023 Notification FAQ’S
What is the age limit for SSC CGL Notification 2023?
The SSC CGL 2023 age limit varies for different posts offered by the Staff Selection Commission the minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 32.
How many vacancies are in SSC CGL 2023?
The SSC CGL Notification 2023 is released along with the 7500 tentative vacancy details.
What is SSC CGL?
SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level, it is a graduate-level exam conducted to recruit candidates for government posts.
APSC Combined Competitive Exam Recruitment 2023
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023