SSC MTS Application Form:-This is great news if you are a high school (class 10) graduate who is hoping to get hired by the government. In Central Government Departments, Constitutional Bodies, and Offices, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of various posts of Group C. The SSC Multi Tasking Staff exam, which is held every year, will be used to organize this recruitment process. Starting on January 18, 2023, the application procedure for recruitment will begin. The last date to submit an application is February 24, 2023. On the official website of SSC, at ssc.nic.in, you may fill out the SSC MTS Application Form 2023.
SSC MTS Application Form 2023
The SSC MTS exam 2023 will result in the recruitment of 10,880 Multi Tasking Staff under Group C in Central Departments and 529 Havaldars under Group C in Central Board of integrated Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN).
This examination is open to applicants who have completed High School (10th) exams from a recognized board and are between the ages of 18 and 25 on January 1, 2023. For some positions, the upper age restriction is 27 years old; for all positions, candidates from reserved categories will be granted a lower age restriction as per Union Government regulations.
SSC MTS Application Form 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)|
|Application Starting Date||18 January 2023|
|Application Closing Date||24 February 2023|
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023
On the official website, @ ssc.nic.in, the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification has been published. You may get the information on available positions, as well as the requisite qualifications, by downloading the Notification. From January 18, 2023, until further notice, both MTS and Havaldar Post will accept online applications. By February 17, 2023, you must have completed the registration. The age limit for the general class is 18-25 years, however certain reserved classes have an age limit of 25 years. The Online Application Form must be completed with basic documents such as a signature, picture, and marksheets.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2023
Are you looking to apply for the SSC MTS exam 2023? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the eligibility criteria for the SSC MTS exam 2023 and provide tips on how to prepare for the exam. We’ll also discuss the different types of exams that are available and which one is best for you. So whether you’re preparing for your SSC MTS exam 2023 or just want to know more about it, this blog post is for you.
Applying aspirants for MTS Vacancy 2023 must have 10th pass or equivalent certificate from any recognized institute.
- 18-25 years for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Revenue Department) (i.e. aspirants born not earlier than 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005).
- 18-27 years (i.e. born not earlier than 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for certain posts of Havaldar and MTS in CBIC (Department of Revenue).
- Aspirants who want to apply for this SSC job have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 100
- Women aspirants and aspirants belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC MTS Bharti Vacancy 2023
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||10,880|
|Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)||529|
With the SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment Test, some significant changes have been implemented to the selection procedure. Previously, the Tier 2 paper was replaced by Tier 1 and Tier 2 under the MTS exam. There will only be one exam, which will be computer based, in Tier 2, which is a descriptive type.
In the first session, 20-20 questions from Reasoning and Mathematics will be asked in two sessions. However, there will be 25 questions from General Awareness and English in the second session. Only session 1 applicants will be examined for session 2 paper. In session 2, only performance will determine how much money is earned.
- Computer Based Examination (CBE),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
SSC MTS Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||18 January 2023|
|SSC MTS Application Form 2023||18 January 2023|
|Last Date to fill the Online Form||17 February 2023|
|Last Date to pay Online Application Fees||19 February 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fees through Challan||20 February 2023|
|Correction in Application Form||23 to 24 February 2023|
|Written Exam Date (CBT Mode)||April 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2023|
|Result Date||June 2023|
|Document verification||June 2023|
How to Apply SSC MTS Application Form 2023 Online?
If you are looking to apply for a SSC with your current employer, you can do so online using the SSC MTS application form 2023. This form is available on the SSC website and requires only a few simple details to be filled in. We’ll provide a step-by-step guide on how to apply online using the SSC MTS application form 2023, so that you can get started as quickly as possible.
- In the first place, applicants should check the SSC MTS Notification 2023 in the News Section of the official website of ssc.nic.in.
- The ad for SSC MTS Exam 2023 Notification is now available to download.
- Read the whole message and understand more about Eligibility, Pay, SSC MTS Application Form 2023, and other key facts.
- If you’re interested, fill out the SSC MTS Exam Application Form 2023 to verify your eligibility.
- After that, according to the specifics stated in the announcement, applicants must pay the required Application Fee.
- Next, before the final date, check the information you’ve entered on the SSC MTS Application Form 2023.
APPSC OTPR Login Registration 2023
Best Latin Nightclub in Seattle 2023
Top 5 Best Mexican Chicano Gangster Rappers
Nicco Park Kolkata Ticket Booking Online