Swamitva Yojana: This is a central sector program aimed at surveying rural residential areas using modern technology. Gram Swaraj Mobile App App is an initiative of Panchayati Raj Ministry. Through this app, the Panchayati Raj Ministry provides Gram Panchayats with a single interface to prepare and implement the Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP). In this article, we have introduced how to download and use his E-GramSwaraj portal app online via PM Swamitva Yojana. Details of the Gram Panchayati Raj Yojana Portal are as follows.
The inhabited village regions in most Indian states are not properly measured and surveyed for verification or attestation purposes. It’s no surprise that people in the area don’t have land ownership documentation. The Government then launched the SVAMITVA Yojana to give people in rural regions of India ownership rights. Want to learn more about the SVAMITVA Yojana?
The Prime Minister addressed Ghulam Panchayat via teleconference. An official notice of this exchange with various Gram Panchayats will be released by his PMO on Wednesday. To mark this occasion, Prime Minister Rajdiwas will launch his unified e-GramSwaraj portal and mobile app. The Prime Minister will also introduce the Swamitva Program on the same day.
Prime Minister Swamitva Yojana will provide an integrated property verification solution to rural areas of the country. As part of this project, demarcation of residential areas in rural areas will be carried out using modern surveying methods. The rural panchayat have long awaited the launch of this programme. Drone technology is the newest surveying method for understanding residential areas.
Swamitva Yojana Overview
|Article Name||PM Swamitva Yojana|
|Name Of the Application||e- Gram Swaraj Mobile App|
|App Launched by||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|E-GramSwaraj Portal App Introduced On||24th April 2020 on National Panchayati Raj Diwas|
|E-property card distributed on||24th April|
|Number of property owner||4.09 lakh|
|Purpose of the App||To apply the latest surveying methods|
Visit Here- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
About Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana 2023
Prime Minister Narendra Modi created Prime Minister Swamitva Yojana (स्वामित्व योजना) in 2023. It is an integrated property verification solution for rural India. People living in rural areas can now borrow village assets from banks under the PM Swamitva program. Delineation of the rural Abadi region is done using drone surveying techniques. This provided a “legal register” for village householders who own houses in densely populated rural areas of villages to use their property as a financial asset for borrowing from banks and other financial gains. You will be able to
Central government for this purpose. will use drone technology in collaboration with the Ministry of Panchayati Raj, State Panchayati Raj Department, State Revenue Department and Indian Research Department. Panchayati Raj Ministry is the nodal ministry for the implementation of the programme. In the United States, the Department of Revenue/Land Records is the Nodal Department and operates the program under the auspices of the State Panchayati Raj Department. India’s survey is to act as a technology partner for implementation.
How To login Into Swamitva Yojana?
If you are not able to login into Swamitva Yojana, here is a step by step guide that will help you.
- First, go to the online portal.
Its link is-www.svamitva.nic.in
- Click on ‘Login’ on the home page.
- On the next page enter your username & password.
- Then fill in the captcha code & click on login.
- After clicking, log in.
If you are thinking of completing the registration form on the Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana 2023 portal, you will need some important documents. Below is a list of all documents that can be requested as part of the program.
- Aadhar card
- income proof
- address proof
- PAN card
- land documents
- mobile number
- bank passbook
- Email ID etc.
Check Here- Urise Student Login, Registration
How To Apply Online In Swamitva Yojana?
If you are looking to apply for Swamitva Yojana, then this post is for you. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to apply online and get started on your journey to a better life. We’ll discuss the eligibility requirements, provide step-by-step instructions on how to apply, and answer any questions that you may have. So if you’re ready to take your education to the next level, read on to learn more about applying online for Swamitva Yojana.
- To apply, visi AdvertisementAdvertisement
- Click on ‘New Registration’ on the home page of the visit Official website.
- After clicking, your form will open.
- It is mandatory to fill in the details asked in this form.
- Also, upload the documents and click on submit.
- Then apply for this program.
How To View Property Card Distributed Report?
- To begin, you must visit the Swamitva Yojana website.
- On its home page, select the “Reports” tab.
- Then you need to choose ‘Property Card Dispersed’.
- On the following page, your state list will appear.
- You must select your state, tehsil, and village in this.
- Your display screen will display all of the details after you select them.
Benefits Of Swamitva Yojana
- Through this scheme, India will digitized.
- Now you can easily get your property details online.
- As part of this program, land papers will be made available in digital format.
- Under this, you will also be provided with land mapping.
- Corruption will too reduced in the country through this scheme.
- This scheme has been launched in six states so far.
- But by 2024, this scheme will be launched all over India.
- Now you will not have to go to government offices as property information.
- Also, now you can too download all the details online.
Look Also- HSRP MP Online Registration,
How To View Property Card Prepaid Report In Swamitva Yojana?
- To begin, you must visit the official website.
- The Reports section must be accessed from its homepage.
- Select the “Property Card Prepared” option here.
- The subsequent page will open after you click.
- Select your state, district, and tehsil on this page.
- Then you’ll be able to see every detail.
How To See Inquiry Process Completed Details?
If you are looking to know how to see inquiry process completed details of Swamitva Yojana then this blog is for you. In this blog, we will discuss the steps involved in seeing the inquiry process completed for the Swamitva Yojana. We will provide detailed instructions on how to access the portal and view the details of your application. So if you are looking to know how your application is progressing or want to check if you have been selected for the scheme, then read on to find out how to do so.
- You have to go to this website once more.
- Then, go to the home page‘s report section.
- In this section, select “Inquiry Process Completed.”
- A new page will appear on your screen after you click.
- Select your state, district, and tehsil on the new page.
- After that, the details will appear on the screen of your computer.
Swamitva Yojana FAQ’S
What is Swamitva Yojana scheme?
Scheme is a reformative step towards establishment of clear ownership of property in rural inhabit (Abadi) areas, by mapping of land parcels using drone technology and providing 'Record of Rights' to village household owners with issuance of legal ownership cards
Which state started Swamitva Yojana?
The initial phase of the scheme was implement during 2020-21 in select villages of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab and Rajasthan. The scheme is intended to reduce property disputes by providing accurate land records while boosting financial liquidity.
When was Swamitva Yojana launched?
SVAMITVA, a Central Sector Scheme of Ministry of Panchayati Raj was nation-wide launch by the Hon'ble Prime Minister on National Panchayati Raj Day, 24th April 2021 after successful completion of pilot phase of scheme (2020-2021) in 9 states.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form