TMC Syllabus:- Tata Memorial Centre Officials publish an Advertisement for Lower Division Clerk, Attendant, Trade Helper & Nurse posts. the official syllabus for Tata Memorial Centre Lower Division Clerk, Attendant, Trade Helper & Nurse Exam has been publish on the official site. students can also check & download the Tata Memorial Centre Lower Division Clerk, Attendant, Trade Helper, Nurse Syllabus & Examination Pattern in the below segment. to make it easy, we have supply the download link of the TMC Examination Syllabus along with the pattern below in the section. Stay attach to our web portal for getting instant updates on TMC Syllabus.
TMC Syllabus 2023
Based on the recruitment process, the officials of the Tata Memorial Centre have publish the TMC Syllabus 2023 at their official site. And Students who have apply for the Lower Division Clerk, Attendant, Trade Helper & Nurse posts should check this article to find the newest and updated Tata Memorial Centre Syllabus 2023. We heard that you guys are excitedly checking for the TMC Examination Pattern 2023 and the TMC Examination Syllabus after registering for the hole.
The Tata Memorial Centre Written Paper will be conducted for 100 numbers. As there is no negative numbering in the examination, all the Candidate can easily answer the questions. Go & check the Post Wise TMC LDC, Attendant, Trade Helper Nurse Syllabus 2023 from the below sections. For the sake of all the apply students, we have attached the TMC Syllabus 2023 PDF Download link at the final of this post. All you have to prepare with the learning material give here.
TMC Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Post Names||Lower Division Clerk, Attendant, Trade Helper, Nurse|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Skill Test|
As one of the major and crucial objectives of this institution, the Dorabji Tata Trust promoted the notion of specialty education in cancer treatment and diagnosis from its inception. Sir Nowrozji and Mr. Nowrozji had been fundraising for the hospital since its construction in 1938. A thorough approach was always welcomed by J R D Tata, and education and research remained important to him.
This vision was greatly impressed and praised by Sir Roger Lumley, Governor of Bombay. “You are attacking it on the three fronts of treatment, education, and research – all of which are necessary and reliant – an I must express my appreciation for the thoroughness of your strategy,” he said in his inaugural address.
The trust sent young Indian physicians overseas to train in cancer treatment and diagnosis, and when the hospital became operational for the public, they were hired as regular employees. As a result, prior to the Hospital’s operation, the importance of education and training of employees was recognized.
In 1982, the TMC Division of Scholars was established. The Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), a deemed university of the Department of Atomic Energy, is presently affiliated with the center. Both at the graduate and postgraduate levels, the center offers a variety of long-term and short-term courses. Academic programs, such as MS, MD, PhD, MSc, and other programs are available. It promotes continuing education via short-term observer-ship and a variety of CMEs for small areas inside a specialty, as well as organizing training programs for them.
TMC Exam Pattern 2023
Through this part, our group has outlined the definite TMC Test Example 2023 for the posts like Lower Division Representative (LDC), Specialist, Exchange Aide, Medical caretaker. Therefore, prepare according to the structure of the question paper.
Lower Division Clerk
|Sr. No.||Topics/ Sections||Marks||Duration in Minutes|
|1.||PART A – General English, General Knowledge/ Current Affairs, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Logical Reasoning, Knowledge of Tata Memorial Centre||50||3 Hours|
|2.||PART B – Descriptive||50|
|Sr. No.||Parameters||Marks||Duration in Minutes|
Attendant & Trade Helper
(a) Test Pattern
|Topics/ Sections||Marks & Questions
|Duration in Minutes|
|Basic English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Basic Mathematics||
(b) Skill Test for Attendant-Will have 50 points, with 25 going to passing. Filing, record keeping, dispatch work, operating photocopiers, office work, dusting, and cleaning, among other tasks, will be included in the skill test.
(c) Skill Test for Trade Helper- Will have 50 points, with 25 going to passing. Work in the Operation Theatre, ICU, Diagnostics Services, Laboratory, Engineering, and Office areas, among others, will be included in the Skill Test.
Nurse A, Nurse B & Nurse C
|Topics/ Sections||Marks & Questions||Duration in Minutes|
|Multiple option Questions on general & concerned topics||
TMC LDC, Attendant, Trade Helper, Nurse Syllabus 2023
All the candidates should make a note that here we have listed out the Tata Memorial Centre Syllabus 2023 for the LDC, Trade Helper, Attendant and Nurse Posts. So, all the Applicants should prepare based on the post for which your have put in.
Lower Division Clerk
- General English- Candidates’ understanding of the English language and its correct usage and writing ability will be tested.
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs- This part will consist of questions on the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society, knowledge of current events, global awareness, sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, science, political affairs national as well as international.
- Arithmetic- This component will cover questions on simplification, decimals, fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Discount, Simple & Compound interest, Mensuration, Time& Work etc.
- General Intelligence and Logical Reasoning
- Knowledge of Tata Memorial Centre
- Descriptive – Essay Writing, Comprehension, Letter writing, Grammar
Attendant & Helper
- Basic English- Applicant understanding of the English language and its correct usage.
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs- Questions pertaining to the candidate’s knowledge of current events, global awareness, sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, science, and political affairs on both a national and international scale will be asked in this section.
- Basic Mathematics- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Average & percentage etc.
Nurse A, B, & C
- Nurse A- General Knowledge, General Nursing, Nursing Mathematics, English, Oncology.
- Nurse B- General Knowledge, General Nursing, Nursing Mathematics, English, Oncology, Psychology & Nursing communication skills.
- Nurse C- General Knowledge, General Nursing, Nursing Mathematics, English, Oncology, Psychology & Nursing communication skills, Nursing Management, Disaster Preparedness/ Management in Hospital.
How to Check TMC Syllabus 2023 Online?
Are you looking for a way to check TMC syllabus 2023 online? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll provide instructions on how to access TMC syllabus 2023 online and get started with your course preparation. We’ll also provide tips on how to make the most of your online study environment and maximize your learning experience. Candidates must visit the official website of the TATA Memorial Centre in order to obtain the TMC Nurse Syllabus. The following are the steps to take to get the Syllabus.
- First, visit the TATA Memorial Centre Official website tmc.gov.in.
- Now, from the drop down menu on the homepage, select the ‘Downloads’ tab.
- Locate and click on the TMC Nurse Syllabus link from the list of announcements.
- Enter your Request ID and Password, then click Submit.
- On the computer screen, the TMC Nurse Syllabus will appear. After downloading the Syllabus, print two copies.