TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023: The Tamil Nadu Public Help Commission (TNPSC) has delivered the authority notice for Consolidated Designing Subordinate Administrations Assessment (CESE) 2023 which will expect to enroll Junior Droughting Official (JDO) and Foreman in different divisions. There are a total of 1083 positions open in the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023, according to the announcement. Before applying for the exam, all candidates should carefully read the official announcement. From February 3 to March 4, 2023, the TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 will be available for use.
To participate in the examination, each candidate will need to submit their information on the application form. Additionally, the TNPSC has announced that the TNPSC CESE Exam 2023 will be held on May 27, 2023, and that all applicants will be required to take the exam. The choice of the up-and-comers relies upon the imprints got by them in the composed assessment. At a later time, the official website will announce the TNPSC CESE Result 2023. On the TNPSC i. official website, candidates can find the TNPSC CESE Notification 2023: e www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023
Candidates for the TNPSC JDO position must participate in the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023, which begins right now. The TNPSC has made the application for the exam available, and candidates who want to take the test need to fill it out right now. Candidates will be required to pass two written examinations, both of which will be held on the same day. After qualifying for these tests, candidates will be contacted for document verification, and then they will be appointed to the TNPSC.
Candidates should ensure that they score well on all written exams because if they fail to score the minimum required to pass the test, their subsequent papers will not be evaluated. The candidates who were chosen will be distributed throughout the state of Tamil Nadu. The applicants ought to likewise guarantee that they satisfy the TNPSC CESE Qualification Models 2023 preceding applying for the posts.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of The Exam||Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination (CESE)|
|Conducted By||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Posts||Junior Droughting Officer, Foreman|
|TNPSC JDO Notification 2023||3 February 2023|
|TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023||3 February 2023 to 4 March 2023|
|Application Correction Window||9 March to 11 March 2023|
|TNPSC CESE Exam 2023 Part I||27 May 2023, 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
|TNPSC CESE Exam 2023 Part II||27 May 2023, 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|TNPSC CESE Result 2023||To Be Announced|
Check Also: HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
TNPSC CESE Vacancies 2023
The application form and TNPSC CESE Notification 2023 for the JDO recruitment have been made available, and aspirants can now apply for the positions. Candidates can find the TNPSC JDO Vacancies 2023 and all important dates for the recruitment process in the table below.
TNPSC CESE Eligibility 2023
Before applying for the positions, all candidates must meet the TNPSC CESE Eligibility 2023 requirements. The minimal eligibility requirements are listed in the table below for the candidates’ reference.
|Post||Maximum Age||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Draughting Officer in Rural Development||37 Years||Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department||32 Years||Diploma or Equivalent in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department||32 Years||Diploma or Equivalent in Civil Engineering|
|Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning||32 Years||A diploma in town and country planning OR a degree of equal standing in civil engineering, architectural assistantship, or a related field is required.|
|ForemanI in Tamil Nadu Small Industries Corporation Limited||32 Years||A Diploma or Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering|
TNPSC CESE Exam Pattern 2023
- To pass the recruitment process, applicants will need to take two written tests.
- They will be disqualified if they miss any of the exams, which will all be held on the same day.
- Candidates who do not achieve the required minimum scores in any of the stages will not be evaluated further.
- The applicants can look at the TNPSC CESE Test Example 2023 in the table given underneath.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Reserved Categories||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Others||Duration|
|Paper-I Objective Type Questions Diploma Standard||300||135||180||3 Hours|
|Part A Tamil Eligibility Test||150||60||60||___|
|Part B General Studies Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||150||—||—||__|
Check Also: Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally
TNPSC JDO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Follow the steps below to submit an application for the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 on the TNPSC’s official website.
- To begin, candidates must visit the TNPSC‘s official website at tnpsc.gov.in. There, they must apply for a one-time registration by entering their basic information and paying a small fee.
- After that, they will need to use their credentials to log into the website.
- They will then need to look in the Important Links Section for the “Apply Online” option.
- They will see all of the TNPSC’s open applications here. Click on the application for the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023.
- After that, the application form will open, and the candidate’s basic information will be entered into it. Candidates will be required to provide a few specific details.
- They will be required to pay the application fee after filling out all of the information, and then their application form will be submitted.
- Additionally, they will be able to print out the application form, which will be required for the document verification process.
Link To TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023
|TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023||Apply Here|
|TNPSC JDO Notification 2023||Tap Here|
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
When is the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 Last Date?
Last Date to Apply Online TNPSC JDO Recruitment 2023 is 4th March 2023.
What is the TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 Fees?
TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 Fees is Rs 150/-
Who is eligible for TNPSC JDO Vacancy 2023?
All the aspirants who have passed the Diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible for JDO Vacancy 2023.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment