TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus:- Students planning to prepare for TNPSC Road Inspector Examination 2023 must understand the particular syllabus well to plan their preparation strategy as per the need of the paper. The syllabus numbers aspirants familiar with the weightage of sections & the level of question paper. We have mentioned the particular TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus 2023 here. Students can check the topic-wise TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus 2023 on condition that below.
TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus 2023
Paper 1 and 2 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Road Inspector Syllabus 2023, Exam Pattern in Tamil & English languages are proclaim by TNPSC at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Those who are preparing for the written test must require full knowledge of all the topics of the TN Road Inspector Syllabus 2023 to answer the questions perfectly. TNPSC will give sufficient time for candidate to prepare for the test. So, use the time and learn all the Syllabus one by one till the examination. Revise the TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus as many times as possible till the Students get better knowledge.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will recruit Applicant who attained above the qualifying numbers. So, all should practice the topics of the Tamilnadu Road Inspector Syllabus thoroughly. Collect important materials & push up the preparation.
TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Road Inspector|
|Number Of Posts||761|
|Selection Rounds||Written Test|
Check Also: APPSC VRO VRA Previous Question Paper
Tamil Nadu Police is the primary law enforcement agency of the district of Tamil Nadu, India. It is over 150 years old & is the fifth largest state police force in India. Tamil Nadu has a police-population ratio of 1:632. The Director General of the Tamil Nadu police is C. Sylendra Babu. For administrative purposes, the district has been divided into four police zones – North, South, West and Central each headed by an Inspector General of Police. Inspector-general of police will be assisted by a Deputy Inspector-General Of Police with jurisdiction of range comprising 2 or more districts. Each district is head by a Superintendent of Police, whereas major metropolitan cities such as Chennai and it’s satellite Commissionerate in Tambaram and Avadi are headed by the Commissioner of Police equivalent to the rank of Additional Director General of Police and Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Salem, Tiruppur, Tirunelveli, Coimbatore are headed by a City Commissioner Of Police equivalent to the grade of Inspector-General of Police.
TNPSC Road Inspector Exam Pattern 2023
Below we have mentioned the Exam pattern of the TNPSC Road Inspector Exam 2023. TNPSC particularly mentioned in the notification, The questions in Paper-I (Subject Paper) ITI Standard and the questions in Part-B of Paper-II (General Studies) will be set both in Tamil and English language. So be prepared for the exam accordingly.
|Subject||No. Of Qts||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I: Subject Paper
|Paper-II: General Studies
TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus 2023
Candidates interested in preparing for the TNPSC Road Inspector Exam 2023
Paper-I- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Basic Engineering Drawing
- Geometrical Construction
- Chain Surveying
- Compass Surveying
- Plane Table Surveying
- Road Engineering – I
- Road Engineering – II
- Total Station
- Global Positioning System
Paper-II: General Studies Syllabus
1. General Science
2. Current Events
- Political Science
Can Check: NTRO Technical Assistant
How to Check TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus 2023 Online?
If you are looking to check TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus 2023 online, you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to do just that. We will walk you through the process of accessing the TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus 2023 online and guiding you through the different steps needed to complete your inquiry. So whether you’re looking to brush up on your road inspector skills or take the next step in your career path, this blog post is for you. Check it out today!
- Watch the official web poral at tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click Information.
- Find the Road Inspector in Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department.
- Download the TNPSC Road Inspector Examination Syllabus.
Preparation Strategy to The TNPSC Road Inspector Exam 2023
It is essential to review the TNPSC Road Inspector Exam Pattern 2023 and the syllabus. To cover all topics on time, candidates must create a schedule for themselves. The steps candidates can take to prepare are outlined below.
- Since the vast syllabus, Applicants must create a timetable to help them manage their portion efficiently & without rushing.
- Students must not keep anything to study for the last minute and must quickly review everything before the examination.
- Examining the TNPSC Road Inspector Examination Pattern is necessary because it gives candidates an idea of the marking plan of different subjects, allowing them to allot the necessary time for each subject & thus prepare smartly.
- For covering the TNPSC Road Inspector Topic-wise Syllabus, students must refer to reliable books and TNPSC Road Inspector Exam study material that provide accurate notification.
- Students can also improve their exam preparation by taking online mock tests, using Examination model question papers, watching YouTube videos & practicing with TNPSC Road Inspector’s previous year’s question papers.
- Before the examination, students must ensure that they are in good health. They must eat, stay hydrated, sleep & remain calm to be fully prepared for the examination.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus
NTRO Technical Assistant & Aviator Syllabus 2023
NMDC Junior Officer Trainee Syllabus 2023