TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus:- A written test will be used to select qualified applicants for TSPSC Group 2 services by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). Candidates must pass each stage of the recruitment process to be considered for the positions. The TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern should be familiar to applicants for the Telangana State PSC’s Group II officer position.
The TSPSC Group 2 recruitment 2023 official notification for the recruitment of 783 positions has been released, and online registration for this exam will begin on January 18, 2023. Learn more about the TSPSC Group 2 subject-specific syllabus and exam format by reading the article. General Knowledge, History and Society, Economic Development, and Telangana Movement & State Formation make up the TSPSC Group 2 syllabus. Take a look at the overview of the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus for 2023 to get a sense of the marking scheme, exam duration, and other important syllabus details.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023
For those who want to join the state civil service, the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Group 2 exam is a highly competitive exam. In this blog post, we’ll go over the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus
Many people apply for the TSPSC Group 2 exam, which is one of the most competitive exams in the state of Telangana. Candidates who pass the exam are appointed to a variety of Group 2 positions, opening the door to a rewarding career in the state government. The plays a significant role in the effective preparation strategy necessary for the exam. The which provides an overview of the exam’s topics, must be reviewed by candidates.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Group 2|
Check Here:- OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2023
The nation’s newest organization is the Telangana State Public Service Commission, which was established by GO Ms. 43, GA(Ser.). A) Division, August 8, 2014 Hyderabad State, one of India’s most prominent princely states, has a grace and historical significance that are unmatched thanks to its more than 400 years of rich tradition and culture. The Hyderabad State’s selection process for young talent for public service has been popular since Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869–1901).
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023 Download PDF
Candidates can improve their chances of success on the Group 2 exam by studying thoroughly and consistently. The subjects and topics covered in each section of the syllabus are briefly discussed in this article. Before beginning your preparation, take a few minutes to read this article if you want to pass this exam. To learn more about the subject matter covered in Papers 1, 2, 3, and 4, download the PDF version of the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023. Questions from General Studies and Abilities, History, Politics, and Economy will be asked on Papers 1 through 4, which make up the TSPSC Group 2 Exam.
Read Also:- OSSC Accountant Syllabus 2023
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023 Subject Wise
When compared to other exams, the TSPSC Group 2 syllabus is not particularly extensive. Candidates must concentrate on the four papers that cover a variety of topics in order to do well on the TSPSC Group 2 Exam. This would only be possible if applicants studied the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023 for each paper, which is discussed below. Do you need the Telangana PSC Group 2 Syllabus for the year 2023. We have provided a comprehensive TSPSC group 2 syllabus for Papers 1, 2, 3, and 4 in this article. The TSPSC group 2 exam will be held by higher-ups at the Telangana State Public Service Commission. Therefore, gather the TSPSC Group II Services Syllabus 2023 and commence exam preparation.
TSPSC Group 2 Paper 1
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. ( 10th Class Standard)
- Socio-Cultural History (India & Telangana State)
- Social Structure, Issues & Public policies
- Problems and obstacles to development and growth: The Relationship Between Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development
- Economic expansion-related indicators: The terms “national income,” “concepts,” and “methods” for measuring it; real and nominal earnings.
- Unemployment and poverty: The concepts of income-based and non-income-based poverty; metric for poverty; Types of unemployment and their definitions.
- Economic Planning in India: The achievements, priorities, strategies, and goals of the 12th Five-Year Plan; Coherent Development – Nithi Aayog
Telangana State: Economy and development
- Development of Lemi (Water (Bachawat Committee), Economic Affairs (Lalit, Bhargava, and Vanchu Committees), and Employment (Jai Bharat, Girglani Committees) in Telangana’s pre-partition Andhra Pradesh economy from 1956 to 2014
- Telangana’s Land Reforms: Removal of Arbitrators: Jagirdari, Inamdari, and Zamindari; Changes to the rent; Limit on Land; areas that were land-alienated on time.
- Industries allied to agriculture: The proportion of agriculture and related industries.
- GSDP; Land ownership distribution; Agriculture dependence; Sources of irrigation; irrigation Problems with agriculture on dry land; loan for agriculture.
- Sectors of industry and service: industrial progress; The Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector is part of the construction and growth industries.
- Infrastructure for Industry; Industrial Policy in Telangana; Building and expanding the service industry.
Issues of development and change
- Dynamics of Development: Social inequalities based on caste, race (tribe), gender, and religion in India; Immigration; Urbanization.
- Development: policy for acquiring land; Rehabilitation.
- Economic changes: inequality, growth, and poverty; social development (including health and education); Change in society; security net.
- Sustainable Progress: Measurement and the Concept; Goals for sustainable development
- The concept of Telangana from 1948 to 1970;
- the mobilization phase from 1971 to 1990;
- and the formation of Telangana State from 1991 to 2014.
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern
We provided information regarding the TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern for 2023 in the table that follows. Candidates can thus get an idea of the exam paper’s structure and difficulty level. They can also find the names of the subjects, the time limit, the number of marks awarded for each subject, and the total number of marks awarded for all subjects in this TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2023.
|Paper||No. of Question||Total Mark|
|PAPER I: General Studies & General Abilities||150||(150 x 4 = 600)|
|PAPER II: History, Polity & Society||150|
|PAPER III: Economy & Development||150|
|PAPER IV: Telangana Movement & State Formation||150|
Check Also:- OSSC Amin Previous Question Paper 2023
How To Check TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023 Online?
Candidates who have submitted an application should read the entire article to learn more about the Telangana PSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023. Start preparing by downloading the TSPSC Group II Services Syllabus for 2023. You will also find information regarding the TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern for 2023 in the sections that follow. Additionally, ensure that you download the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus PDF from the link in the important links table.
- The TSPSC’s official website can be found at tspsc.gov.in
- On the official home page, click the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023 link.
- A brand-new PDF page that needs to be download will open.
- Make a printed copy of the Syllabus for future reference.
- OR you can use the link below from this page.