UP EKavach Portal:-Under the National Health Mission (NHA), the Uttar Pradesh government launched E Kavach. The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a portal called E Kavach to aid in its efforts to eradicate Japanese encephalitis. Japanese Encephalitis will be treated and prevented by the government. The portal is simple to use for logging in, and after logging in, users can access the portal.
E Kavach is an initiative of the government of Uttar Pradesh that falls under the National Health Mission (NHA). In an effort to eradicate Japanese encephalitis, the government of Uttar Pradesh has established the portal E Kavach. The government plans to provide protection and treatment for Japanese Encephalitis. A user can immediately access the portal after logging in through the portal.
UP EKavach Portal 2023
Under the National Health Mission (NHA), the Uttar Pradesh Government is launching E Kavach. The Uttar Pradesh government has established a portal E Kavach in order to eliminate Japanese encephalitis. For Japanese Encephalitis, the government intends to offer protection and solutions. After logging in through the gateway, a user may immediately access the gateway.
Insect bites can transmit a wide range of viruses and infections. While others are barely noticeable, some are fatal. However, mosquito bites frequently result in encephalitis, a common viral infection of the brain in Japan. Pigs and birds that are infect pass the disease on to mosquitoes. Japanese encephalitis affects all of East, Southeast, and Western Pacific, particularly rural areas. Infect individuals may experience headaches, nausea, seizures, coma, and confusion from the JE virus. Side effects can occur in the early stages of brain inflammation.
There is no real treatment for the JE infection; However, medical professionals have develop injections to aid in the fight against infection. People are advised to use repellent against mosquitoes, wear clothing with long sleeves, and get vaccines to prevent the virus. Symptoms begin to appear five to fifteen days after infection.
UP EKavach Portal 2023 Details
|By||Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission|
The UP National health mission is attempting to control and eradicate the Japanese encephalitis virus through a variety of solutions, such as vaccines and care services. UP NHM launched the eKavach portal as a means of providing effective treatment and requirements. The portal is easy to access with a simple login procedure. On August 4, 2022, the EKavach portal went live, and health workers can access a variety of information by logging in with their username and password.
What is Japanese Encephalitis?
Japanese encephalitis is a common viral infection of the brain that is brought on by being bitten by a mosquito. The Japanese Encephalitis Virus, or JEV for short, is the cause of the illness. It’s possible that birds and pigs carry the disease. These can be bitten by an infect mosquito. Asia and the country’s rural areas are the areas where the disease is most common. There is no permanent cure for the disease. Around 1871, the primary case was report in Japan.
Check Also: PRAN Number Apply Online 2023
Bites from infect Culex mosquitoes typically transmit the Japanese Encephalitis Virus. After that, the mosquito infects a healthy person when it bites an infected pig or bird and becomes a carrier. The warm, temperate regions of Asia account for the majority of cases. The summer months are when the transmission is most active. The virus is known to spread through vertebrate hosts like pigs and mosquitoes. A CDC report says that May to November is the busiest time to visit India, especially with the high risk in the northern part of the country.
The following are the signs and symptoms of Japanese Encephalitis:
- High fever
- Stiff neck
- Confusion while Speaking
- Muscle weakness/paralysis
If a person has severe symptoms, the infection can kill them. The only cure is to get rid of the symptoms; Treatment is not available. The death rate can exec 30 percent.
Prevention and Control
- Vaccines can be used to immunize people. Getting vaccinated is the best way to prevent this dangerous disease.
- Keep the environment clean to stop the growth of mosquitoes. Carrie is being transmit by mosquitoes.
- In areas where Japanese Encephalitis is prevalent, people should wear long-sleeve clothing to prevent mosquito bites.
- It is possible to use an insect repellent.
Here are the steps to log in on the E Kavach Portal
If you are experiencing any difficulty logging in to the E Kavach Portal, please follow these simple steps:
- e kavach’s official website can be found here. http://nhm.gov.in/
- To accomplish this, all you need to do is enter “e kavach” into the search field.
- The home page will open when you click on that on the official website.
- The login screen will show up.
- When you click on the e-kavach portal, the login information will appear;
- enter your username and password before clicking the login button.
E Kavach Application
E-Kavach Application is the leading mobile application for business registration, filing and management. It helps businesses to get organized and manage their operations from anywhere, anytime. With E-Kavach, you can easily register a new business, update your company information, file your taxes and more.
- e Kavach is likewise accessible as an application for android and IOS.
- For Android users, the app can be download from the play store, while for iOS users, it can be download from the apple store.
- Link to the E Kavach App on the Play Store: After installing the app, enter your username and password at
- Additionally, after logging in, the user will have access to all of the government-provide information and services regarding Japanese encephalitis.
- and a number of other diseases cover by the national health mission for Uttar Pradesh.
Check Also: Aadhar Card Download by Name And Date
E Kavach Registration
how to sign up for the e-Kavach portal.
- Go to e Kavach’s official website https://ekavach.upnrhm.gov.in/
- Click on the wellbeing enlistment structure button, then a structure will open.
- Please fill out the registration form with the following information: Full name – Write your full name as you would on other documents
- Designation – Your designation within the health care system Your contact number – Your contact number for use in the future Hospital
- name and hospital type – You should enter the name of the hospital you are working in as well as its type.
- NIN (national identification number) for the hospital.
- State, district, and taluka: The only thing left to do is enter your district and taluka’s names.
- The hospital itself can provide you with the NIN information.
EKavach Mobile APP
The eKavach app can also be use by the user to log in using their mobile app (download eKavach 4.0.37 Apk). After logging in, various details about the JE virus will be available.
- Open the Google Play Store section on your mobile device.
- Enter “eKavach” into the search box.
- After you have chosen the appropriate app, click the download button.
- Launch the application after installing it.
- Register your information to gain access to login.
- After logging in, the user can access various services on the dashboard.
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status 2023
BBMP Property Tax Online Payment 2023
Startup India Registration 2023 Fee
UP Voter List 2023 Name Search