UP E Kavach Portal:-Under the National Health Mission (NHA), the Uttar Pradesh government launched E Kavach. The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a portal called E Kavach to aid in its efforts to eradicate Japanese encephalitis. Japanese Encephalitis will be treat and prevented by the government. The portal is simple to use for logging in, and after logging in, users can access the portal.
UP EKavach Portal 2023
Under the National Health Mission (NHA), E Kavach is a Uttar Pradesh government initiative. The Uttar Pradesh government has established a portal E Kavach in order to eliminate Japanese encephalitis. For Japanese Encephalitis, the government intends to offer protection and solutions. After logging in through the portal, a user may immediately access the portal.
Bites from insects can result in a variety of infections and viruses. Some are fatal, while others are barely noticeable. However, in Japan, encephalitis is a common viral infection of the brain brought on by mosquito bites. Mosquitoes pick up the infection from infect pigs and birds. East, Southeast Asia, and the Western Pacific are all affect by Japanese encephalitis, particularly in rural areas. The JE virus can cause headaches, nausea, seizures, coma, and confusion in infect individuals. In the early stages of brain inflammation, side effects can occur.
There is no actual treatment for the JE virus; However, injections have been develop by medical professionals to aid in the infection fight. To combat the virus, people are advise to use mosquito repellent, wear clothing with long sleeves, and receive preventative vaccines. Five to fifteen days after infection, symptoms appear.
UP EKavach Portal 2023 Details
|Offer by||UP NHM|
|E Kavach app Download||E Kavach APK|
By providing a variety of solutions, such as vaccines and care services, the UP National health mission is attempting to control and eradicate the Japanese encephalitis virus. The eKavach portal was launch by UP NHM as a means of providing efficient treatment and requirements. Through a straightforward login process, accessing the portal is simple. The EKavach portal went live on August 4, 2022, and it can be access by clicking the link https://ekavach.upnrhm.gov.in/. Health workers can log in with their username and password to access a variety of information.
Check Also: E Challan Status Check Online Challan
What is Japanese Encephalitis?
A common viral infection of the brain, Japanese encephalitis is brought on by mosquito bites. The disease is spire by the Japanese Encephalitis Virus, or JEV for short. Pigs and birds may be the disease’s carriers. An infected mosquito can bite these. The disease is most prevalent in Asia and the country’s rural areas. The disease cannot be cured permanently. Around 1871, the first case was report in Japan.
The Japanese Encephalitis Virus is typically spread through bites from infect Culex mosquitoes. After that, the mosquito bites an infected pig or bird, becomes a carrier, and when it bites a human, it infects a healthy person. The majority of cases of the disease can be found in Asia’s temperate, warm regions. The transmission primarily operates during the summer. It is known that the virus circulate among vertebrate hosts like pigs and mosquitoes. The peak season in India, according to a CDC report, is from May to November, particularly considering the high risk in the northern part of the country.
The symptoms of Japanese Encephalitis are as follows:
- High fever
- Stiff neck
- Confusion while Speaking
- Muscle weakness/paralysis
The infection can cause death in some people who have severe symptoms. The only treatment is to alleviate the symptoms; there is no treatment. The death rate can reach as high as 30%.
Treatment and Cure
There is no cure for Japanese Encephalitis. It is treat by taking care of the body and getting rid of the pain. A good way to avoid the disease is to boost one’s immune system. Patients with this illness are admitter to a hospital for further treatment.
Prevention and Control
- Immunization can be provide with vaccines. The best way to prevent this dangerous disease is to get vaccinate.
- Keep the environment clean to stop mosquitoes from breeding. The vector is Carrie by mosquitoes.
- To avoid being bitten by mosquitoes, people should dress in long-sleeve clothing in areas where Japanese Encephalitis is common.
An insect repellent can be utilize.
How to access the eKavach portal and log in
- Navigate to the official eKavach portal at https://ekavach.upnrhm.gov.in and enter your username and password to continue.
- After reviewing the information, click the “Submit” button.
EKavach Mobile APP
The user can also use their mobile app to log in with the eKavach app (download eKavach 4.0.37 apk). Various JE virus details will be available once logging in.
- On your mobile device, open the Google Play Store section.
- In the search box, type “eKavach.”
- Press the download button after selecting the appropriate app.
- Install the application then launch it.
- To access login, register your information.
- On the dashboard, the user can access various services once logged in.
Check Also: UP EKavach Portal 2023 EKavach Login
How to Reset eKavach Login Password?
If you have forgotten your login password for eKavach, there is a simple solution to reset it. Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Navigate to the “login” option on the homepage menu to open the eKavach website portal.
- Select the “forgot/lost your password” option under the login button at https://ekavach.upnrhm.gov.in/ forgot password.
- To continue, enter your username.
- An OTP code will be sent by the system to the register mobile number.
- To create a new password, select “reset passwords
- finish the process, confirm the password.
RCH Portal- Data Entry Online Login
TNCSC Paddy Procurement Registration