UP Jal Sakhi Yojana: A program to provide rural women in the state with work has been launched by the UP government at the gram panchayat level. The UP Jal Sakhi Yojana is the scheme’s name. Women and girls who have completed the 10th and 12th grades will be given the opportunity to help distribute and recover water bills through this program.
They will also receive a maximum salary of Rs 6,000 for this work, depending on their qualifications. Ladies from country region of the state who need to get the advantage of UP Jal Sakhi Yojana can contact the self improvement gathering of their area and apply under this plan. Therefore, come learn from us how to apply for the UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023. In addition, we will provide you with all pertinent information regarding this scheme from this article.
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana
Under the Har Ghar Nal Yojana, which will be managed by the Central Government, the Jal Sakhi Yojana has been initiated. Women will be appointed as Jal Sakhi under this plan to complete the distribution, payment, and collection of water bills under the Har Ghar Nal Yojana at every Gram Panchayat level. The Gram Panchayat’s women’s self-help group will efficiently run this program.
In the first phase of the UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023, approximately 20,000 girls and women from the state will be appointed as Jal Sakhi. where women connected through women’s self-help groups will receive priority. Poor women in Uttar Pradesh’s rural areas will gain employment through this plan. As a result, she will also gain financial independence like urban women.
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana Overview
|Name the Scheme||UP Jal Sakhi Yojana|
|Name of the Article||UP Jal Sakhi Bharti, 2022|
|Who Can Apply||All Eligible Women and Girls of UP|
|Required Minimum Educational Qualification||10th + 12th Passed|
|Jal Sakhi Salary||6,000 Per Month|
|Mode of Application||Offline Via Women Self Help Group Of Your Respective Gram Panchayat|
Also Visit- Swamitva Yojana Village List, Status
Objective Of Jal Sakhi Scheme
The Uttar Pradesh government has chosen to send a Jal Sakhi in each gram panchayat for the bill and recuperation of tap association under the Har Ghar Nal Yojna. which is why the Jal Sakhi Yojana has begun. The government will be able to timely recover water bills through this program, and the village’s women will also gain better employment opportunities. To put it simply, the primary goal of the Uttar Pradesh government’s UP Jal Sakhi Yojana is to connect rural women and girls who have completed their 10th and 12th grades with employment opportunities. so that poor women can join this program and earn 6,000 yen per month, enough to support themselves and their families.
Documents Needed For UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- PAN card
- Identity card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Mark sheets
- Caste certificate
- Passport–size photographs, etc.
Also Check- CG Misal Bandobast Record
Benefits Of UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023
- Women will receive Rs 6000 each month under this plan.
- Women’s advancement in society and the economy will be aided by this.
- Ladies of UP can without much of a stretch apply for this plan in disconnected mode.
Eligibility Criteria For UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023
You can only apply for this scheme in accordance with certain guidelines. Your form will not be accepted if these rules are not followed by all citizens. for which you have established the following criteria:
- You must a citizen of Uttar Pradesh to apply.
- To apply, your educational qualification must be 10th & 12th pass.
- As this only women of Uttar Pradesh can apply.
Look Here- Jan Dhan Yojana, Eligibility
Before applying, you should be aware of some important aspects of this scheme. Therefore, take your time and carefully read the following points:
- In the initial phase of this program, 20,000 Jan Sakhis from Uttar Pradesh will be recruited.
- The BC Sakhi program will also provide banking services to rural and remote areas.
- To apply, you must have passed the 10th and 12th grades.
- Under this program, women will receive a monthly salary of Rs 6000.
How To Apply Online For UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023?
If you are looking to apply online for the UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023, then you have come to the right place! In this post, we will guide you through the process of applying online and help you get everything done in a few simple steps. We will cover topics such as how to create an application form, gather the required documentation, and submit your application. So whether you’re new to online applications or just need a little guidance, this post is for you. Let us help you get started on applying for the UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023 today!
- You must attend your local Women Self-Help Group to apply.
- Where you must inquire about the UP Jal Sakhi Yojana application.
- An application form will then be given to you.
- You must accurately fill out all of the required information on this form.
- You will also need to include all of the documents in addition to the details.
- Then you need to present the structure to the Ladies Self improvement Gathering.
- When completing the form, don’t forget to take the receipt with you.
- This makes it simple for you to apply for this scheme.
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana FAQ’S
By whom has this scheme been launched?
This scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Can men also apply for this scheme?
No, only women can apply for this scheme.
At what level has this scheme been launched?
This scheme has been launched at the state level.