UP Widow Pension list:- PDF District-Wide UP Vidhwa Pension List for 2023. Check the widow pension list payment at sspy-up.gov.in and check the widow pension amount status at SSPY UP. Learn how to check the UP Vidhwa Pension List 2023 check amount or payment status by reading this article.
Under the Social Security Pension Yojana, the State Government of Uttar Pradesh offers a variety of pensions, including the widow pension. You can find information about the Uttar Pradesh State’s Social Security Pension Scheme, including a list of widow pension schemes, in this article.
UP Widow Pension list 2023
The UP Widow Pension Scheme periodically issues a list of destitute beneficiaries women through this program. Women who meet the eligibility requirements receive a pension of Rs. 1500 at the rate of Rs. every three months 500 monthly. As a result, widowed women receive financial support so that they can take care of their families.
The SSPY Uttar Pradesh official website contains information about the program. The Widow Pension List can be found on the portal link provided to Uttar Pradesh. It is no longer necessary to visit any department in order to obtain information regarding widow pension. You can get a list or other information online from the comfort of your own home. so that no one has to struggle to obtain a pension.
UP Widow Pension list 2023 Details
|Pension||Widhwa Pension or Widow Pension|
|Yojana||Social Security Pension Yojana|
|Under||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Pension amount||Rs 500/- per month = 6000/- per year|
Check Also:- Saksham Yojana Status Check
sspy-up.gov.in Pension list 2023
The UP government has started “Mahila Vidhwa Pension Yojana” for the welfare of widowed women so that they too can live their lives well. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the widow women living below the poverty line of Uttar Pradesh. For this, the age limit has been fixed from 18 years to 60 years. The widow pension scheme run by the state government has been started for those women whose husband has died due to some reason. Uttar Pradesh government will provide 500 rupees every month to such women as pension so that all those women can live well.
Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2023 Online Application Form, List, sspy.up.gov.in Status: UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2023 List, Apply Online Direct Links Given below on this web page. Financial assistance of Rs 6000 is provided annually by the UP government under the Widow Pension Scheme. If you also want to get the benefit of Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2023, then apply online now. Schemes are run from time to time by the state governments for the welfare and help of women. One of these is “Widow Pension Scheme or Assistance Grant Scheme to destitute women after husband’s death”. Financi
Read Also:- Parivar Pehchan Patra
How To Check UP Widow Pension list 2023 Online?
Are you searching for UP Widow Pension list 2023 online? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here we are providing complete details about UP Widow Pension list 2023. As per the information provided, the UP Widow Pension list 2023 is available online. You can check your name and other details from this list. So, stay tuned with us to get more updates about this.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Social Welfare Department.
- After this the homepage of the official website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you will see various options, you have to click on Destitute Women Pension Scheme.
- Here you have to click on the option of pensioner list 2023. And you have to choose your district from the list of districts.
- After this, select the development block by choosing urban or rural area. The pensioner list will open on your screen. In which you can see your name.
- Through this process, you can see the widow pension list and stay connected with our page for other information and get information about various schemes of Uttar Pradesh.
Can Check:- E Shram Card 3000 Rs Pension Yojana
Widow Pension list benefits
- This pension scheme is operated by the state government. The name of a widowed woman is included in this scheme. Through which an amount of Rs 500 is provided by the government every month.
- The amount received under the Widow Pension Scheme is transferred directly to the applicant’s account every three months.
- The list of Widow Pension Scheme is published on the integrated portal of Social Welfare Department. Where you can see your name in the list.
- The list is revised from time to time in which new names are added. You can view the widow pension list from anywhere through the official website.
Documents Required To The UP Widow Pension list 2023
- Husband’s death certificate
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Bank account number
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
UP Widow Pension list 2023 FAQ’S
What is the widow pension amount in up 2023?
Under UP Widow Pension Scheme 2023, all the widow above of any age got monthly pension of Rs. 500 which has been raised to Rs. 1000 as per new announcement made in UP supplementary budget
When did Vidhwa pension start?
Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS), introduced in the year 2009,provides BPL (Below Poverty Line) widows in the age group 40 to 59 (Non- Resident ofAndaman can't apply this service)
What is the new pension scheme for widows?
It was launched by Ministry of Rural Development. All widows aged 18 or above and belonging to below the poverty line category according to the criteria prescribed by the Government of India time to time, are eligible to be a beneficiary of the scheme. It is a part of National Social Assistance Program (NSAP).
NIPUN Bharat Mission Lakshya Yojana
pmkisan.gov.in PM Kisan Beneficiary List
Bhoomi Online RTC – Karnataka Pahani Land Records