UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a brief UPSC EPFO Notification 2023 for the recruitment of an Enforcement Officer (EO), Accounts Officer (AO), and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner. Under UPSC EPFO Enrollment 2023, there are 418 opportunities for Implementation Official positions and 159 opening for Partner Fortunate Asset Magistrate positions. Beginning on February 25, 2023, all newcomers who meet the requirements for these grants will be able to apply for them. The UPSC EPFO Exam Date in 2023 will then be made available to the public later on the official website.
Candidates will also be able to access the UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2023 in the in-depth notification that will be included with the UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023. Considering that it is a public level test and UPSC is known to set troublesome tests, up-and-comers ought to plan well for it. Candidates are also encouraged to check the authority website, upsc.gov.in, on a regular basis for updates regarding the Apply Online UPSC EO Enrollment 2023. For your reference, the UPSC AO Recruitment 2023 is discussed in detail here.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
Everyone who wants to apply for the positions in UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 is anticipating the release of the application form. Due to the high number of applications for these positions and their lucrative salaries, it is important for candidates to be aware that this exam will be challenging. EPFO, which stands for Employee Provident Fund Organization, is in charge of managing the UPSC AO Recruitment 2023. To get good marks on the test, the competitors should also thoroughly familiarize themselves with the design.
The UPSC will conduct a written exam for the purpose of recruiting EO and APFC. After passing the written exam, candidates must take the personality test to see if they have the skills needed for the position. For all of the information regarding the UPSC EPFO Enlistment 2023, prospective applicants who wish to take the test should read the article provided below.
UPSC EPFO Notification 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Posts||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner|
|UPSC EPFO Notification 2023||20 February 2023|
|UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023||25 February to 17 March 2023|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2023||June 2023|
|UPSC EPFO Result 2023||July 2023|
Also Visit- UP Police Recruitment 2023
UPSC EO/AO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
All applicants for the UPSC EPFO Exam 2023 should ensure that they meet the minimum requirements for the positions. The UPSC EPFO Eligibility 2023 is provided below.
- All applicants for the examination must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates for the positions of EO and APFC must be between the ages of 18 and 35. EO candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Candidates must also have a bachelor‘s degree in any field, but a degree in public administration, labor law, or company law will be preferred.
- In accordance with Indian government regulations, candidates in reserve categories will also receive age reductions.
- Additionally, candidates should note that they do not possess any physical deformities other than those permitted by UPSC EPFO Notification 2023.
Check Also- RRB ALP Recruitment 2023
Union Public Service Commission EO/AO Exam Syllabus 2023
The official notification that will be distributed in conjunction with the application form will include information regarding the UPSC EPFO
- The exam will last for two hours and carry a total of 100 marks.
- Additionally, each incorrect answer will result in a loss of one third of a mark on the exam.
- Part A will cover general English and vocabulary, while Part B will cover Indian culture and freedom movements with current events. Globalization, population growth, and Statistics, basic math, and general mental ability; India’s social security system; Indian Constitution; Current economic developments in India; Basic skills in general science and computer applications; Insurance, industrial relations, accounting and auditing, and labor laws.
Read Also- APSC Combined Competitive Exam Recruitment 2023
Process To Apply Online Union Public Service Commission EPFO Recruitment 2023
All interested candidates will be able to submit an application for the recruitment process by following the steps outlined below once the UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023 is made available on the official website.
- The applicants must first visit the UPSC’s official website, @ upsc.gov.in. On the homepage, they will find the option to “Apply Online.”
- The applicants will be taken to a new page where they can view all of the open application forms when they select this option.
- They will need to select and click on UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023 from this list.
- They will then be taken to a new page with all of the instructions for filling out the application.
- The up-and-comers ought to likewise take note of that in the event that they had finished their UPSC OTR ahead of time, their fundamental data will be finished up in the application structure all alone.
- The applicants should fill in other required data in the application structure and afterward they should present the application charge.
- After the application charge is submitted then their application structure will be submitted and the competitors will actually want to take a printout of the application structure.
Also Check– TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023
Union Public Service Commission EPFO Selection Process
If you want to take the EPFO exam, you have to be qualified for each stage of the recruitment process. The UPSC EPFO choice interaction has some determination rules. To pass the exam, you must meet the requirements for each stage. After completing each stage of their recruitment process, you will be eligible to accept the position. As a result, in order to run for office, you must meet the requirements for each stage.
- Written exam
- Document verification and medical examination.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
How many vacancies are announced through UPSC EPFO Notification 2023 exam?
577 Vacancies are announced for EO/AO and APFC posts through UPSC EPFO Notification 2023.
What is the age limit to apply for UPSC EPFO APFC Recruitment 2023?
The maximum age to apply for UPSC EPFO APFC posts is 35 years as on 17th March 2023.
What is the probation period for candidates shortlisted through UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023?
The probation period is of 2 years for candidates shortlisted through UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023