UPSC IFS Syllabus:- Applicants who are looking for Union Public Service time table for the preparation to crack the UPSC IFS Exam. Moreover, IFS Paper Syllabus gives you the topics to be make ready for the UPSC IFS Exam. So applicants can prepare for the Indian Forest Service Exam according to the UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus and Exam Pattern on condition that on this page.
UPSC IFS Syllabus 2023
All the students who have put in for UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination must look at this page to download UPSC IFS Syllabus 2023. Union Public Service Commission officials will behavior a written exam to hire students for the UPSC Indian Forest Service post. So many candidates are observant for the proper UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus 2023 along with UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination Pattern 2023. Therefore we have provided a particular Indian Forest Service Exam Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern on this page. So Students who are about to start their devise can make use of the UPSC IFS Syllabus 2023 Prelims & Mains PDF specified on this page.
UPSC IFS Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Indian Forest Service|
Check Also: AP Village Sericulture Assistant Syllabus
About UPSC IFS
The Union Public Service Commission for short, is India’s leading central recruitment agency for Group ‘A’ officers worker by the Indian government. It is in charge of making appointments to and conducting tests for all Group ‘A’ location in all of the central government institutions, which also include all of the central public sector businesses & all of the central autonomous bodies. India’s central personnel agency on the other hand, is the Department of Personnel & Training.
UPSC IFS Exam Pattern
Read this article immediately for accurate information about the UPSC IFS Syllabus 2023. We have tabulated the most recent information from the official UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Pattern 2023 and UPSC IFS Mains Exam Pattern 2023 websites. Therefore, by checking the table, you can easily obtain all of the information and determine the most effective strategy for increasing exam scores.
Indian Forest Service Preliminary Exam Pattern
The preliminary exam’s first paper is the General Studies (Paper-I) test. The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination’s Paper II will be a qualifying paper with a minimum qualifying score of 33 percent. The questions will be objective multiple-choice types. Additionally, for the purpose of evaluation, the candidate must take both Civil Services (Preliminary) Papers. The Civil Services (Objective type) Preliminary Examination is taken to select candidates for the Main Examination
|Paper||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1||General Studies||200||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)||200||2 hours|
UPSC Syllabus for CSE Prelims – General Studies (Paper I)
- Current Affairs (Events) of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- General Science
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity, and Climate Change: that do not require subject specialization.
UPSC Prelims Syllabus – CSAT (Paper-II)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Fundamental numeracy (number relationships, orders of magnitude, etc.) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level) Level X of Class).
Penalty For Wrong Answers
- For each question, there are four possible responses. A penalty of one third (0.33) of the total marks for each question for which the candidate provided an incorrect response will be deducted.
- Even if one of a candidate’s answers is correct, giving more than one will be considered a wrong response and subject to the same penalties as for the previous question.
- There will be no penalty assessed for a question that is unanswered, or if the candidate does not respond.
UPSC IFS Mains Exam Pattern
There will be a written test and an interview portion to the Main Examination. There will be six traditional essay-style papers in each subject for the written exam. The following papers make up the written exam.
- Paper I- General English – 300 Numbers
- Paper II- General Knowledge – 300 Numbers
- Papers III, IV, V and VI – Any two subjects to be choose from the list of optional subjects. Each subject will have two papers, 200 numbers for each paper.
UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus
In General English and General Knowledge, the minimum requirement will be that of a Science or Engineering graduate from an Indian university.
UPSC IFS Mains General English Syllabus – Paper 1
- English essays will be required of applicants. Other questions will be planned to assess their English comprehension and word usage skills. Typically, passages are set for summary or precis.
UPSC IFS Mains General Knowledge Syllabus – Paper 2
- The term “general knowledge” refers to the knowledge of current events, everyday observations, and the scientific aspects of those observations that would be expected of an educated person who has not specialized in any scientific field.
- The candidate should be able to answer questions on Indian politics, including the political system and the Indian Constitution, Indian history, and the geography of nature, without requiring any additional study.
UPSC IFS Mains Optional Subjects
Eight questions will be included in the optional subject question papers. Equal marks will be awarded for each question. There will be two parts to each paper: Parts A and B, each with four questions, are available. Five of the eight questions are to be attempted. Each section will have one mandatory question. Out of the remaining six questions, candidates will need to respond to three more, with at least one question from each Part. As a result, at least two questions from each Part will be attempted, including one mandatory question and one additional question.
List of optional subjects
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Provided that the candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of subjects
- Agriculture and Agricultural Engg.
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
- Agriculture and Forestry.
- Chemistry and Chemical Engg.
- Mathematics and Statistics.
- Of the Engineering subjects viz. Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering not more than one subject
How to Check UPSC IFS Syllabus 2023 Online?
If you are preparing for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) examination, then you may be looking for ways to improve your chances of success. One way to do this is to study the IFS syllabus online. The IFS syllabus is a comprehensive guide that covers all of the topics you will need to know for the IFS examination. To check the IFS syllabus online, you can use the UPSC IFS Syllabus 2023 Online tool. This tool provides you with a detailed overview of each topic in the IFS syllabus, as well as practice questions and exercises to help you improve your understanding of the material.
- Visit UPSC IFS Syllabus Official web portal upsc.gov.in.
- This will guide you to a Official page of UPSC IFS.
- Click on the link UPSC IFS Syllabus 2023.
- Now, correct Click on the PDF file and click on Save.
- UPSC IFS Syllabus of the year 2023 will be download in your mobile or Computer.
CRPF ASI, Head Constable Ministerial
Telangana Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023
APSC Combined Competitive Exam
Chandigarh Administration ALP Syllabus