West Bengal Internship Scheme:- The West Bengal Student Internship Scheme has been institute by the West Bengali government. Students from West Bengal will be able to intern at government business through this program. This program went into effect on January 31, 2022. All students who collect an internship through this program will collect a monthly stipend of Rs 5000. Interest will be offered by the government to 6000 interns who have finished their undergraduate degrees. This program will be in place for a year. The trainee will work in the district subdivisions and blocks’ government offices. Candidate will be assigned to schools nearby their homes. It will be evaluated once this internship has been full successfully.
West Bengal Internship Scheme 2023
West Bengal Student Internship Plan Online Registration, Eligibility & Benefits | How to Apply Online for West Bengal Candidate Internship Program 2023. According to Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, the West Bengal government will employ graduate Applicants as interns and provide them the chance to work in numerous government offices while they are studying. On January 31, 2022, the cabinet accept the WB Student Internship Program. Graduate students will be able to obtain experience through the scheme, according to CM Banerjee, which would help them land government & private employment down the road. Read below to get detailed notification related to the West Bengal Student Internship Scheme like highlights, objectives, features, interest, eligibility criteria, papers required, the application process & much more.
West Bengal Internship Scheme 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Student Internship Scheme|
|Introduced by||Chief minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Benefits||Internship for Students|
About West Bengal Internship
The West Bengal Student Internship Scheme has been launched by the West Bengal government. Students from West Bengal will be offered internships in government agencies as part of this program. On January 31, 2022, this scheme went live.
Check Also: PM Daksh Yojana Registration
West Bengal Student Internship Scheme Application
This program allows any citizen under the age of 40 to apply. Students who have completed polytechnic, ITI, or equivalent courses can also apply for this program if they have received at least 60% of the grade point average. In order for the interns to acquire the knowledge necessary to practice social work, they will be given the opportunity to interact with a variety of state government projects and programs. All students who perform well will be able to move on to the next stage. Online applications are available for those interested in applying for the scheme. The selection board, which is led by the chief secretary, will review the application.
Objectives of Internship Scheme
The government of West Bengal’s goal with the West Bengal Student Internship Program 2023 is to give students in the state employment. Students who have recently completed their graduation will be eligible for government assistance under the program. Every year, the state government will offer 6000 students a chance to work in different state departments. Those who have recently graduated will benefit from this program.
How to Check West Bengal Internship Scheme 2023 Online?
If you are looking for a good career opportunity and want to start your career in West Bengal, then you should check the West Bengal internship scheme 2023 online. The scheme offers a number of job opportunities in different sectors, including manufacturing, tourism, education, and healthcare. So if you are interested in starting your career in West Bengal, then you should check the West Bengal internship scheme 2023 online to get started. To Apply for the Plan, Candidates need to follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, go to the official web portal of the West Bengal Student Internship Scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the display.
- Click on the Apply site.
- The application form will open on the display.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required particular like name, gender, date of birth, qualification and phone number.
- After that upload all the required papers.
- Finally, click on the submit button to full the application process
- After successful submission of the request form, take out its printout for future reference
How To Apply Under West Bengal Student Internship Scheme?
The West Bengal Student Internship Program was just established by the state government. There is currently no official website where you may sign up for this program. We’ll keep you updated via this article as soon as the West Bengal government develops its official website; please bookmark this article for future reference.
- The first step is to visit the West Bengal Student Internship Programme’s official website wb.gov.in.
- The website’s home page will appear in front of you after this.
- You must click on the link to apply on the website’s home page. The application form will then be visible in front of you.
- You must provide the necessary information, such as name, date of birth, gender, qualification, and phone number in this form.
- You must upload your required papers and click on the submit button once you’ve filled out all of the requested information.
- You must then print a copy for future reference after that.
Check Also: Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
Benefits of the West Bengal Student Internship Scheme
Some of the key features and interest of the West Bengal Student Internship scheme are as follows.
- The West Bengal Student Internship Plan has been introduced by the West Bengali government.
- Students from West Bengal will be able to intern at government agencies through this program.
- This program will be in location for a year.
- Benefits will be provide by the government to 6000 interns who have finish their undergraduate degrees.
- All students who collect an internship through this program will receive a monthly stipend of Rs 5000.
- The interns will work in the district subdivisions & blocks’ government offices.
- The placement of students will be nearer to their house.
- It will be discuss once this internship has been completed.
- All citizens who are under 40 years old may apply under this program.
- Students who have full polytechnic, ITI, or equivalent courses may also apply under this program as long as they discuss at least 60% of the possible points.
- The interns will have the opportunity to interact with various state government programs and projects so they can learn how to application social work.
- Applicants who want to apply for the program can do so online.
- All students who carry out well will be allowed to move forward.
- The selection committee, which is led by the chief secretary, will examine each request.
West Bengal Student Internship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The West Bengal Student Internship Eligibility Criteria for for this plan is given below.
- The potential candidate must be from West Bengal
- The age of the Applicants cannot be more than 40
- The candidate must have graduated recently with at least a 60% score point average
Documents Required to Apply West Bengal Internship Scheme 2023
The papers required for scheme are as follows.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Educational certificate
- Mobile number
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Email ID
Navaratnalu House Sites District Wise
Indian Oil SDMS Login sdms.px.indianoil.in
Haryana Marriage Certificate Registration